Last Request Ideas
Started by Ostinyo

12 posts in this topic
Ostinyo
Super Admin

383 posts 22 threads Joined: Jan 2017
10-26-2017, 11:27 PM -
Have you been getting bored by the current lineup of last requests? Maybe you're not alone... so let's brainstorm some more!

In-map ideas:
  • One Man Army (Prisoner chooses weapon, Guards get Revolvers or Pistols)
  • Fist Deathmatch
  • Hat of Discipline Deathmatch

Out-of-map ideas:
These ideas are for last requests that would take place outside the current map (in their own arena). Once the /LR ends the participant(s) would be teleported back to the map.
  • Parkour Race
  • Falling Tiles
  • Death Run (All Guards are runners)
  • Sniper Run
  • Rocket Jump Challenge
  • Dodgeball
  • Tag (Whoever is "it" runs faster, whoever is "it" after 1 minute loses)
If we get ideas that sounds interesting enough (and well balanced) maybe they'll get implemented!

Seasonal ideas:
  • Snowball Fight

[Image: 51a9cqtSMAL._SY355_.jpg]
This post was last modified: 10-29-2017, 02:44 AM by Ostinyo.
Survival

22 posts 2 threads Joined: Feb 2017
10-27-2017, 02:12 AM -
  • Boxing (Fist Deathmatch)
  • One Man Army (Prisoner VS How many guards there are. It would be in a deathmatch with prisoners weapon of choice.)
  • Run from the Beast (Prisoner gets given a melee weapon and guards lose their weapons. Guards have to complete a challenge/obstacle course whilst the prisoner tries to chase and kill them with that melee weapon but if the guards get to the end, they get a melee weapon and get a chance in killing the prisoner)
  • Dodgeball

I will edit this if I have any more ideas.
The Genghis Khan
Shitposter

697 posts 48 threads Joined: Jan 2017
10-27-2017, 04:23 AM -
  • [the game randomly picks either the guard or the prisoner to die]
hi there
Ostinyo
Super Admin

10-27-2017, 01:04 PM -
(10-27-2017, 02:12 AM)Survival Wrote:
  • Boxing (Fist Deathmatch)
  • One Man Army (Prisoner VS How many guards there are. It would be in a deathmatch with prisoners weapon of choice.)
  • Run from the Beast (Prisoner gets given a melee weapon and guards lose their weapons. Guards have to complete a challenge/obstacle course whilst the prisoner tries to chase and kill them with that melee weapon but if the guards get to the end, they get a melee weapon and get a chance in killing the prisoner)
  • Dodgeball

I will edit this if I have any more ideas.

I like One Man Army, could give the Prisoner a good weapon like the HMG/AR and all the Guards a worse weapon like the Revolver. It would require at least 2 or 3 Guards to play.

And whoops I forgot to put dodgeball on the list.
Monoblaster4

80 posts 5 threads Joined: Jul 2017
10-27-2017, 04:49 PM -
Ski DM
Wjat Even

Communism
Gay

804 posts 34 threads Joined: Jan 2017
10-28-2017, 12:48 AM -
a kinda battle royale thing would b interesting, though it'd probably take too much work and take too long for an lr so it'd be useless
Я женщина.
Ostinyo
Super Admin

10-28-2017, 02:44 AM -
(10-27-2017, 04:49 PM)Monoblaster4 Wrote: Ski DM

I don't think anyone would be particularly good at that. I'm also avoiding ideas that involve vehicle physics since it's basically impossible to get that right in Blockland.

(10-28-2017, 12:48 AM)Communism Wrote: a kinda battle royale thing would b interesting, though it'd probably take too much work and take too long for an lr so it'd be useless

Yup the goal would be for the /LR to only take ~1 minute
Padillac

103 posts 6 threads Joined: Jan 2017
10-28-2017, 09:10 AM -
So you know for Christmas snow was on the ground. Long story short you can pick it up and throw it as a snowball. (This is pretty much dodgeball but for Christmas) I think it could be a pretty cool lr for Christmas time
Just drop in and smack the lip, then after that you just drop in drop out, aragagagra.
The Hoff

896 posts 45 threads Joined: Jan 2017
10-29-2017, 12:03 AM -
Sniper Run - prisoner is sniper, guards are unarmed and must run to the end of a course while dodging the prisoner's aim. The objective is just kill as many guards as you can as pris, and to not die and make it to the end as guard. LR time is 60 seconds.
BL_ID: 42057

hello. if you happened to come back to this dead forum to re-read my forum games, i.e. The Vigilante, Infinity Tower, Criminal Business (for nostalgia?), you are out of luck. I saved each game to my computer in PDF form. Needless to say, these forum games are probably deleted. However, if you pm me on Discord (Oh shit, he#4107), I might be able to give them to you.

Why?
1. too much references to stuff close IRL friends or family will understand.
2. shit writing
3. a few things in CB prob put me on a list

So yeah.
Squib

1 posts 0 threads Joined: Jun 2017
10-29-2017, 04:44 AM -
grenade dm