lets write a story (OVER)
Started by sherif

74 posts in this topic
sherif

153 posts 12 threads Joined: Jan 2017
01-22-2017, 02:26 PM -
simple as it says, you leave a comment that is 3 words only to progress the story. After 10 comments or so, i'll post the story collected so far into the thread.

any "the end" or "we all died" comments will be ignored and the story will progress without them. please don't be that kind of guy.

I'll go first

one particular day

edit: the story's over here it is
one particular day crown created the man called god god created a jail and a warden and on top of that, created the superprisoner. God places a knife on a tree, and warns them not to take the knife, or else the jail is fucked. The superprisoner takes the knife, murders the warden, and God punishes them by turning the jail to the Jailbreak we know today.

One particular round, a warden named Redboner fucked a superprisoner that is fisting itself for "Daddy." All of a sudden, one of the many prisoners within the superprisoner pulls out a knife and aborts their pregnancy hello im skeletal and kills redboner. Redboner gets revived then ranma stabs suddenly ranma gets $10 from someone with some shit BUT THEN SUDDENLY Ranma received a super golden cape and gets raped this went downhill :coolsmile: then somehow a redboner appears and kills the owner named Crown, who was in love with the host, Crown wowee that was the best story ive ever heard said Mom and then sam hyde showed up and perpetrated the deadliest mass shooting in american history, singlehandedly massacring over 300 jews.

Mongolia declared war on uzbekistan for being a kebab which summoned serbia and started WW3 and genghis died fucking bullshit no it real said kalmar urineunion which declared war on itself. das deutschland ist autism tm said Adolf Hitler before he died, doing poetry while downing cyanide im making video said "Genghis Khan" TJ """"""Henry"""""" Yoshi at Genghis Grill hated Parallel Universes suddenly, I'm_Gay.avi died fuck you pls DO IT NOW what the fuck is your problem The Genghis Khan hasta la vista bay bee you are gay maybe who knows fuck the swedes and the mongols but its opposite-day but its not im-not vladimir lenin thats four words no its not and then sherif put a canon end to the story, after 5 months. may it rest in peace.
THE END
This post was last modified: 06-26-2017, 12:27 PM by sherif.
To the town of Agua Fria rode a sherif one fine day
Skeletal¹²³™

538 posts 16 threads Joined: Jan 2017
01-22-2017, 02:33 PM -
crown created the
Thank you for understanding why we did this and we hope to see all of you following the rules to keep this place a very safe environment.
-Gauche
sherif

01-22-2017, 02:34 PM -
man called god
Kugelblitz

31 posts 4 threads Joined: Jan 2017
01-22-2017, 03:00 PM -
god created a jail
current username: Kugelblitz
previous usernames: RiotTrout, Twix
Skeletal¹²³™

01-22-2017, 03:16 PM -
and a warden
Thank you for understanding why we did this and we hope to see all of you following the rules to keep this place a very safe environment.
-Gauche
The Hoff

896 posts 45 threads Joined: Jan 2017
01-22-2017, 04:04 PM -
and on top of that, created the superprisoner. God places a knife on a tree, and warns them not to take the knife, or the jail is fucked. The superprisoner takes the knife, murders the warden, and God punishes them by turning the jail to the Jailbreak we know today.

One particular round, a warden named....
BL_ID: 42057

hello. if you happened to come back to this dead forum to re-read my forum games, i.e. The Vigilante, Infinity Tower, Criminal Business (for nostalgia?), you are out of luck. I saved each game to my computer in PDF form. Needless to say, these forum games are probably deleted. However, if you pm me on Discord (Oh shit, he#4107), I might be able to give them to you.

Why?
1. too much references to stuff close IRL friends or family will understand.
2. shit writing
3. a few things in CB prob put me on a list

So yeah.
Redboner

34 posts 4 threads Joined: Jan 2017
01-22-2017, 04:06 PM -
Redboner fucked a
Even if Redconer doesn't say so, I'm his one and only Redboner. ;^)
The Hoff

896 posts 45 threads Joined: Jan 2017
01-22-2017, 04:12 PM -
superprisoner that is fisting itself for "Daddy". All of a sudden, one of the many prisoners within the superprisoner pulls out a knife and....
BL_ID: 42057

hello. if you happened to come back to this dead forum to re-read my forum games, i.e. The Vigilante, Infinity Tower, Criminal Business (for nostalgia?), you are out of luck. I saved each game to my computer in PDF form. Needless to say, these forum games are probably deleted. However, if you pm me on Discord (Oh shit, he#4107), I might be able to give them to you.

Why?
1. too much references to stuff close IRL friends or family will understand.
2. shit writing
3. a few things in CB prob put me on a list

So yeah.
sherif

01-22-2017, 04:13 PM -
off topic
hoff yo what the heck i said to use 3 words per comment only

on topic
aborts their pregnancy
This post was last modified: 01-22-2017, 04:15 PM by sherif.
Skeletal¹²³™

01-22-2017, 04:31 PM -
hello im skeletal
-Gauche