12-16-2017, 07:55 PM -
[Image: 5XU41g2.png]
The Hoff

896 posts 45 threads Joined: Jan 2017
12-16-2017, 10:20 PM -
(12-16-2017, 07:55 PM)Ostinyo Wrote: [Image: 5XU41g2.png]

rip
BL_ID: 42057

hello. if you happened to come back to this dead forum to re-read my forum games, i.e. The Vigilante, Infinity Tower, Criminal Business (for nostalgia?), you are out of luck. I saved each game to my computer in PDF form. Needless to say, these forum games are probably deleted. However, if you pm me on Discord (Oh shit, he#4107), I might be able to give them to you.

Why?
1. too much references to stuff close IRL friends or family will understand.
2. shit writing
3. a few things in CB prob put me on a list

So yeah.
Rocket
Administrator

345 posts 21 threads Joined: Apr 2017
12-17-2017, 01:15 PM -
(12-16-2017, 10:20 PM)The Hoff Wrote: rip

exactly what happened to this game
"You're mom gay." - Communism, 2017
"Why do we have to read the rules?" - legoson7, 2018
"Why are we still here? Just to shitpost? Every night, I can feel my loneliness… and my memes… even my autism. The friends I’ve never had… the social life I’ve never had… won’t stop hurting…you feel it, too, don’t you?" - Genghis Khan, 2017
"( ͡☭ ͜ʖ ͡☭)" - Skeletal, 24-25 October 1817
"Nigga I am in the past" - The Hoff, 2014
"Last words." - Clockworker, 2017
BlueFang24

152 posts 4 threads Joined: Jun 2017
12-17-2017, 05:40 PM -
(12-17-2017, 01:15 PM)Rocket Wrote: exactly what happened to this game

this game is dead

SAD!
The Hoff

896 posts 45 threads Joined: Jan 2017
12-17-2017, 05:46 PM -
we need a definite ending

chad gets suspended for killing a tard

thomas, being a semi-tard, shoots up the schools, takes chad down with him, and kills himself as police drew closer to the school

El Fin
BL_ID: 42057

hello. if you happened to come back to this dead forum to re-read my forum games, i.e. The Vigilante, Infinity Tower, Criminal Business (for nostalgia?), you are out of luck. I saved each game to my computer in PDF form. Needless to say, these forum games are probably deleted. However, if you pm me on Discord (Oh shit, he#4107), I might be able to give them to you.

Why?
1. too much references to stuff close IRL friends or family will understand.
2. shit writing
3. a few things in CB prob put me on a list

So yeah.
Rocket
Administrator

12-17-2017, 08:17 PM -
(12-17-2017, 05:46 PM)The Hoff Wrote: we need a definite ending

thomas, being a semi-tard, shoots up the schools, takes chad down with him, and kills himself as police drew closer to the school

El Fin

I'll probably do something
"Why are we still here? Just to shitpost? Every night, I can feel my loneliness… and my memes… even my autism. The friends I’ve never had… the social life I’ve never had… won’t stop hurting…you feel it, too, don’t you?" - Genghis Khan, 2017
BlueFang24

12-17-2017, 08:19 PM -
(12-17-2017, 05:46 PM)The Hoff Wrote: El Fin

no its le fin
Rocket
Administrator

12-17-2017, 08:51 PM -
You guys pick your tables, as more kids start flooding the cafe...

Speaker: This is a lockdown, this is not a drill.

Teachers: Guys hurry! Get in a straight line and follow me quickly.

Everyone pours into the little tiny kitchen.. The teachers board the doors.

Kids are freaking out everywhere and wonder whats happening.

Teacher: SHHHH... SHHH...

John: What is going on here?!?

Rick: Are we going to be okay? dabs

Teacher: I don't know.. we'll have to wait until they say something..

Outside of the building you can hear a bunch of police cars and swat vans move up, even fire trucks.
They pull up outside the Olin, and the Annex.
Big men with guns and such wait outside of them, looking like they're going to move in.

Teacher #2: What the hell....

Lunch Lady: Looked like they called for back up for whatever reason...

There is a tiny little window inside the kitchen, as kids watch horrified whats going on...

The men, barge in, guns locked and loaded. Inside the Olin they find Wesley, Genghis, and the other teacher along with the kid who caused this all.
But the kid is not just a kid anymore... oh no... What is this monster?

Suddenly, something huge, bursts from the school with a big burst of fire. Everyone screams.

Speaker: GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE! ITS COMING
Everyone screams.. chaos all around. Rushing to get the hell out of that school and never come back..

John : WHO THE HELL IS COMING?

Teacher #4: GO GO GET OUT OF HERE NOW!

You make it outside... and the sound of the bullets and the screams is deafening...

That thing.. that used to be "Chad" is a giant fucking monster.. flames flying everywhere...
All around... its minions fly around.. causing chaos.. ripping off children's heads.. eating them..
It's literal hell.

Demons barge through a little hole... first a couple... then hundreds.. and thousands..

You can barely see the sky.

You end up getting into a nearby forest with a couple of teachers, Rick, Thomas, John, and somehow Wesley made it there aswell.

John: WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING ??

Wesley: i DonnT kNO... i juS inspEc genghi body an... thiS happen...

More and more kids screams fill the air as they are getting ate whole without mercy from these.. demons. The whole pit is filled with blood and bodies. More and more back up comes.. and you see jets in the air.

All of a sudden, an even more deafening blow. First it doesn't sound like anything. Then you hear it. Sounds like a fucking nuke. But a jet launched a missile at the school, after getting heads up that most of the kids got out of there.

All you see is a blinding light. After like 10 seconds of this, it has finally calm down. All you see is ashes of kids who lost their lives in this. All the demons are gone. Remains of the school fall down. All thats left of the school itself is burning rubble.

Firetrucks, ambulances, and others pull up, including parents of the mostly fallen kids. Ambulances aren't needed though, as mostly everyone is dead.

All goes quiet besides the sirens of the cars.

Rick: What... just.. happened?

John: I don't know...

Thomas: Everyone is dead...

You move out into the pit.. theres lots of crying, and shock after what just happened. But the school is gone now. Theres nothing left here.

You rush home and don't say a word, as your family already knows what has happened. But they only know it from the cover up story from the news.

But you know what really has happened.

Reporter: Here, you see a terrible disaster has happened as a terrorist has started a huge fire in this school. There were 234 causalities and 386 injuries. We still do not know the group who is behind this, but we do have a slight idea. Mostly dest

The end.... or is it?

(might continue on from here((maybe)))

(12-17-2017, 05:46 PM)The Hoff Wrote: we need a definite ending

El Fin

this is a different ending than you have excepted
This post was last modified: 12-17-2017, 08:53 PM by Rocket.
BlueFang24

12-17-2017, 09:02 PM -
(12-17-2017, 08:51 PM)Rocket Wrote: You guys pick your tables, as more kids start flooding the cafe...

Speaker: This is a lockdown, this is not a drill.
man i thought this was a minigame Sad
(12-17-2017, 08:51 PM)Rocket Wrote: Rick: Are we going to be okay? dabs
probably a fire dab
(12-17-2017, 08:51 PM)Rocket Wrote: The men, barge in, guns locked and loaded. Inside the Olin they find Wesley, Genghis, and the other teacher along with the kid who caused this all.
But the kid is not just a kid anymore... oh no... What is this monster?

wesley is just shocced
(12-17-2017, 08:51 PM)Rocket Wrote: Speaker: GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE! ITS COMING
aaaa
(12-17-2017, 08:51 PM)Rocket Wrote: That thing.. that used to be "Chad" is a giant fucking monster.. flames flying everywhere...
All around... its minions fly around.. causing chaos.. ripping off children's heads.. eating them..
It's literal hell.
see chad is a monster all along
(12-17-2017, 08:51 PM)Rocket Wrote: You end up getting into a nearby forest with a couple of teachers, Rick, Thomas, John, and somehow Wesley made it there aswell.
well who is you if all of the characters arent!!!!
(12-17-2017, 08:51 PM)Rocket Wrote: Wesley: i DonnT kNO... i juS inspEc genghi body an... thiS happen...
ok this was funny
(12-17-2017, 08:51 PM)Rocket Wrote: But a jet launched a missile at the school, after getting heads up that most of the kids got out of there.[/b]

All you see is a blinding light. After like 10 seconds of this, it has finally calm down. All you see is ashes of kids who lost their lives in this. All the demons are gone. Remains of the school fall down. All thats left of the school itself is burning rubble.

Firetrucks, ambulances, and others pull up, including parents of the mostly fallen kids. Ambulances aren't needed though, as mostly everyone is dead.
well i said it was dark not to make it darker
(12-17-2017, 08:51 PM)Rocket Wrote: You rush home and don't say a word, as your family already knows what has happened. But they only know it from the cover up story from the news.

But you know what really has happened.
obviously chad was a goberment experiment and its a cover up!
(12-17-2017, 08:51 PM)Rocket Wrote: The end.... or is it?
its the end for the next month until u decide to not be lazy

oof
(12-17-2017, 08:51 PM)Rocket Wrote: this is a different ending than you have excepted

dont tell me what i expect!

TL;DR - rocket what the hecc is going on inside ur head

[/quote]