* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

dead forum game stay away
Started by Rocket

99 posts in this topic
Rocket
Administrator

345 posts 21 threads Joined: Apr 2017
11-20-2017, 09:35 PM -
(11-20-2017, 09:32 PM)Ostinyo Wrote: I kno thet I am knew 2 schul but reeding is ez!

Ostinyo obviously blue fang doesn't know how to read, I need to move him to the special classes ;)
"You're mom gay." - Communism, 2017
"Why do we have to read the rules?" - legoson7, 2018
"Why are we still here? Just to shitpost? Every night, I can feel my loneliness… and my memes… even my autism. The friends I’ve never had… the social life I’ve never had… won’t stop hurting…you feel it, too, don’t you?" - Genghis Khan, 2017
"( ͡☭ ͜ʖ ͡☭)" - Skeletal, 24-25 October 1817
"Nigga I am in the past" - The Hoff, 2014
"Last words." - Clockworker, 2017
The Hoff

896 posts 45 threads Joined: Jan 2017
11-20-2017, 10:41 PM -
im sorry chad doesn't need to read, he can have his gf stacy read it

oh wait stacy is a dumbass too
BL_ID: 42057

hello. if you happened to come back to this dead forum to re-read my forum games, i.e. The Vigilante, Infinity Tower, Criminal Business (for nostalgia?), you are out of luck. I saved each game to my computer in PDF form. Needless to say, these forum games are probably deleted. However, if you pm me on Discord (Oh shit, he#4107), I might be able to give them to you.

Why?
1. too much references to stuff close IRL friends or family will understand.
2. shit writing
3. a few things in CB prob put me on a list

So yeah.
The Genghis Khan
Shitposter

697 posts 48 threads Joined: Jan 2017
11-21-2017, 01:36 AM -
A (named /eɪ/, plural As, A's, as, a's or aes) is the first letter and the first vowel of the ISO basic Latin alphabet. It is similar to the Ancient Greek letter alpha, from which it derives. The upper-case version consists of the two slanting sides of a triangle, crossed in the middle by a horizontal bar. The lower-case version can be written in two forms: the double-storey a and single-storey ɑ. The latter is commonly used in handwriting and fonts based on it, especially fonts intended to be read by children, and is also found in italic type.
hi there
BlueFang24

152 posts 4 threads Joined: Jun 2017
11-21-2017, 07:52 AM -
(11-20-2017, 09:35 PM)Rocket Wrote: Ostinyo obviously blue fang doesn't know how to read
reading is hard
(11-21-2017, 01:36 AM)The Genghis Khan Wrote: A (named /eɪ/, plural As, A's, as, a's or aes) is the first letter and the first vowel of the ISO basic Latin alphabet. It is similar to the Ancient Greek letter alpha, from which it derives. The upper-case version consists of the two slanting sides of a triangle, crossed in the middle by a horizontal bar. The lower-case version can be written in two forms: the double-storey a and single-storey ɑ. The latter is commonly used in handwriting and fonts based on it, especially fonts intended to be read by children, and is also found in italic type.
okAy
man i have to change my avatar from the christmas one
The Genghis Khan
Shitposter

697 posts 48 threads Joined: Jan 2017
11-21-2017, 08:01 AM -
Earth is the third planet from the Sun and the only object in the Universe known to harbor life. According to radiometric dating and other sources of evidence, Earth formed over 4 billion years ago. Earth's gravity interacts with other objects in space, especially the Sun and the Moon, Earth's only natural satellite. Earth revolves around the Sun in 365.26 days, a period known as an Earth year. During this time, Earth rotates about its axis about 366.26 times.

Earth's axis of rotation is tilted, producing seasonal variations on the planet's surface. The gravitational interaction between the Earth and Moon causes ocean tides, stabilizes the Earth's orientation on its axis, and gradually slows its rotation. Earth is the densest planet in the Solar System and the largest of the four terrestrial planets.

Earth's lithosphere is divided into several rigid tectonic plates that migrate across the surface over periods of many millions of years. About 71% of Earth's surface is covered with water, mostly by oceans.The remaining 29% is land consisting of continents and islands that together have many lakes, rivers and other sources of water that contribute to the hydrosphere. The majority of Earth's polar regions are covered in ice, including the Antarctic ice sheet and the sea ice of the Arctic ice pack. Earth's interior remains active with a solid iron inner core, a liquid outer core that generates the Earth's magnetic field, and a convicting mantle that drives plate tectonics.

Within the first billion years of Earth's history, life appeared in the oceans and began to affect the Earth's atmosphere and surface, leading to the proliferation of aerobic and anaerobic organisms. Some geological evidence indicates that life may have arisen as much as 4.1 billion years ago. Since then, the combination of Earth's distance from the Sun, physical properties, and geological history have allowed life to evolve and thrive. In the history of the Earth, biodiversity has gone through long periods of expansion, occasionally punctuated by mass extinction events. Over 99% of all species that ever lived on Earth are extinct. Estimates of the number of species on Earth today vary widely; most species have not been described. Over 7.4 billion humans live on Earth and depend on its biosphere and natural resources for their survival. Humans have developed diverse societies and cultures; politically, the world has about 200 sovereign states.
hi there
BlueFang24

152 posts 4 threads Joined: Jun 2017
11-21-2017, 10:33 AM -
(11-21-2017, 08:01 AM)The Genghis Khan Wrote: Earth is the third planet from the Sun and the only object in the Universe known to harbor life. According to radiometric dating and other sources of evidence, Earth formed over 4 billion years ago. Earth's gravity interacts with other objects in space, especially the Sun and the Moon, Earth's only natural satellite. Earth revolves around the Sun in 365.26 days, a period known as an Earth year. During this time, Earth rotates about its axis about 366.26 times.

Earth's axis of rotation is tilted, producing seasonal variations on the planet's surface. The gravitational interaction between the Earth and Moon causes ocean tides, stabilizes the Earth's orientation on its axis, and gradually slows its rotation. Earth is the densest planet in the Solar System and the largest of the four terrestrial planets.

Earth's lithosphere is divided into several rigid tectonic plates that migrate across the surface over periods of many millions of years. About 71% of Earth's surface is covered with water, mostly by oceans.The remaining 29% is land consisting of continents and islands that together have many lakes, rivers and other sources of water that contribute to the hydrosphere. The majority of Earth's polar regions are covered in ice, including the Antarctic ice sheet and the sea ice of the Arctic ice pack. Earth's interior remains active with a solid iron inner core, a liquid outer core that generates the Earth's magnetic field, and a convicting mantle that drives plate tectonics.

Within the first billion years of Earth's history, life appeared in the oceans and began to affect the Earth's atmosphere and surface, leading to the proliferation of aerobic and anaerobic organisms. Some geological evidence indicates that life may have arisen as much as 4.1 billion years ago. Since then, the combination of Earth's distance from the Sun, physical properties, and geological history have allowed life to evolve and thrive. In the history of the Earth, biodiversity has gone through long periods of expansion, occasionally punctuated by mass extinction events. Over 99% of all species that ever lived on Earth are extinct. Estimates of the number of species on Earth today vary widely; most species have not been described. Over 7.4 billion humans live on Earth and depend on its biosphere and natural resources for their survival. Humans have developed diverse societies and cultures; politically, the world has about 200 sovereign states.

I'm not taking Astronomy and school didn't even start yet smh
man i have to change my avatar from the christmas one
Skeletal¹²³™

538 posts 16 threads Joined: Jan 2017
11-21-2017, 12:25 PM -
*shouts at rocket for not staring*
Thank you for understanding why we did this and we hope to see all of you following the rules to keep this place a very safe environment.
-Gauche
Rocket
Administrator

11-21-2017, 12:48 PM -
This has turned into a shitpost forum game i will start here soon i just got on
"Why are we still here? Just to shitpost? Every night, I can feel my loneliness… and my memes… even my autism. The friends I’ve never had… the social life I’ve never had… won’t stop hurting…you feel it, too, don’t you?" - Genghis Khan, 2017
Rocket
Administrator

11-21-2017, 02:44 PM -
John, Thomas, and Rick stand outside the Annex. It's the smaller building across the pit. Not as many stairs as the main. It looks newer than the other buildings around. They finally got accepted into the school, and this is their first time at the school. John, Thomas, and Rick have been good friends from their last school district.
Time: 8:40
[Image: ro53VOq.png]
John: Well, I guess this is it, first time here, you ready?

Rick: *Dabs* Let's go.

Thomas: Yeah

They reach the door, and by the time they climb up all those stairs, the bell rings.
Time: 8:45
John: Oh shit we got to go!

They fly through the doors and see people rushing down the hall ways, like a bunch of angry bees. All pushing and shoving wanting to get into their classes.
[Image: 2mHDJcI.png]
The hall way once you walk into the building.

What do you do?
Do you go to your first class on the schedule?
Do you ask a teacher for directions?
Or do you attempt to go to your locker.

Have to decide as a group on what you guys want to do. Eventually you'll have individual choices.

Will start the game for the olin people here soon
This post was last modified: 11-21-2017, 02:45 PM by Rocket.
Skeletal¹²³™

538 posts 16 threads Joined: Jan 2017
11-21-2017, 02:46 PM -
Ask the teacher where is Honors Biology 1.
Thank you for understanding why we did this and we hope to see all of you following the rules to keep this place a very safe environment.
-Gauche