Total 5 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

dead forum game stay away
Started by Rocket

99 posts in this topic
BlueFang24

152 posts 4 threads Joined: Jun 2017
11-21-2017, 03:38 PM -
(11-21-2017, 02:46 PM)Skeletal¹²³™ Wrote: Ask the teacher where is Honors Biology 1.

*Dab and ask the teacher where is Honors Biology 1 whilst spinning my fidget spinner
man i have to change my avatar from the christmas one
Skeletal¹²³™

538 posts 16 threads Joined: Jan 2017
11-21-2017, 04:18 PM -
(11-21-2017, 03:38 PM)BlueFang24 Wrote: *Dab and ask the teacher where is Honors Biology 1 whilst spinning my fidget spinner

Why
This post was last modified: 11-22-2017, 01:28 AM by Skeletal¹²³™.
Thank you for understanding why we did this and we hope to see all of you following the rules to keep this place a very safe environment.
-Gauche
The Hoff

896 posts 45 threads Joined: Jan 2017
11-21-2017, 05:29 PM -
(Thomas isn't supposed to have best friends, or friends, or acquaintances)

Thomas virgin walks to the teacher

Thomas: Hi, uh... where is Honors Biology?
Then Thomas autistically screeches about no one posting in Criminal Business since like Friday
(11-19-2017, 09:33 PM)Rocket Wrote: The Holf - Two Characters - Thomas Peacock and Chad Thundercock (for the sake of easiness can I just make them bothers)
First, it's The Hoff
Second, they have different last names so no
This post was last modified: 11-21-2017, 05:38 PM by The Hoff.
BL_ID: 42057

hello. if you happened to come back to this dead forum to re-read my forum games, i.e. The Vigilante, Infinity Tower, Criminal Business (for nostalgia?), you are out of luck. I saved each game to my computer in PDF form. Needless to say, these forum games are probably deleted. However, if you pm me on Discord (Oh shit, he#4107), I might be able to give them to you.

Why?
1. too much references to stuff close IRL friends or family will understand.
2. shit writing
3. a few things in CB prob put me on a list

So yeah.
The Genghis Khan
Shitposter

697 posts 48 threads Joined: Jan 2017
11-22-2017, 10:44 AM -
this place seems like a safety hazard
give me bleach and ammonia
hi there
Rocket
Administrator

345 posts 21 threads Joined: Apr 2017
11-22-2017, 01:35 PM -
Wesley and Genghis, a small group of retards. They walk into the Olin. Surprisingly quiet inside of here. Kind of creepy, it's where all the special kids go. The special needs, whether is disabilities or dumbness they go.
[Image: ngxZowH.png]
The buildings
Time: 8:16
Well, it's mostly quiet because it is early.

Wesley: WhEr tO gO gengHis?

Genghis: Uhhh maybe try to find the place we are supposed to wait at until school starts? It is pretty early

Wesley: gooD iDeA

[Image: ItmYVZp.png]
The halls ways once you walk in.

Where do you go?
Left?
Right?
Ask the teacher for directions on where to wait?
Or even wonder around because you guys are pretty dumb.

Chad is off by himself being a badass and rubbing it in peoples faces around the pit. He finally goes to the Olin though. He busts through the doors.

Chad: HEY NERDS WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?

Genghis: Trying to find where to go?

Chad: WELL I KNOW WHERE TO GO FOLLOW ME

Chad probably doesn't know where to go

What do you want to do Chad?
Lead the nerds to the wrong area?
Try to be a badass and guess the right way?

What do you do, Genghis and Wesley?
Follow Chad?
Or choose 1 of the other options but risk getting beaten the shit out of you by Chad because most of the time he doesn't leave the people who don't listen to him alive. But there is a teacher near by.
This post was last modified: 11-22-2017, 01:36 PM by Rocket.
"You're mom gay." - Communism, 2017
"Why do we have to read the rules?" - legoson7, 2018
"Why are we still here? Just to shitpost? Every night, I can feel my loneliness… and my memes… even my autism. The friends I’ve never had… the social life I’ve never had… won’t stop hurting…you feel it, too, don’t you?" - Genghis Khan, 2017
"( ͡☭ ͜ʖ ͡☭)" - Skeletal, 24-25 October 1817
"Nigga I am in the past" - The Hoff, 2014
"Last words." - Clockworker, 2017
The Hoff

896 posts 45 threads Joined: Jan 2017
11-22-2017, 01:59 PM -
Lead the nerds to some unused lockers and shove them in.

Chad hates special ed autists.
BL_ID: 42057

hello. if you happened to come back to this dead forum to re-read my forum games, i.e. The Vigilante, Infinity Tower, Criminal Business (for nostalgia?), you are out of luck. I saved each game to my computer in PDF form. Needless to say, these forum games are probably deleted. However, if you pm me on Discord (Oh shit, he#4107), I might be able to give them to you.

Why?
1. too much references to stuff close IRL friends or family will understand.
2. shit writing
3. a few things in CB prob put me on a list

So yeah.
The Genghis Khan
Shitposter

11-22-2017, 02:01 PM -
In a social context, trust has several connotations. Definitions of trust typically refer to a situation characterized by the following aspects: One party (trustor) is willing to rely on the actions of another party (trustee); the situation is directed to the future. In addition, the trustor (voluntarily or forcedly) abandons control over the actions performed by the trustee. As a consequence, the trustor is uncertain about the outcome of the other's actions; they can only develop and evaluate expectations. The uncertainty involves the risk of failure or harm to the trustor if the trustee will not behave as desired. Vladimir Ilych Lenin expressed this idea with the sentence "Trust is good, control is better".

Trust can be attributed to relationships between people. It can be demonstrated that humans have a natural disposition to trust and to judge trustworthiness that can be traced to the neurobiological structure and activity of a human brain. Some studies indicate that trust can be altered e.g. by the application of oxytocin.

When it comes to the relationship between people and technology, the attribution of trust is a matter of dispute. The intentional stance demonstrates that trust can be validly attributed to human relationships with complex technologies. However, rational reflection leads to the rejection of an ability to trust technological artefacts.

One of the key current challenges in the social sciences is to re-think how the rapid progress of technology has impacted constructs such as trust. This is specifically true for information technology that dramatically alters causation in social systems.

In the social sciences, the subtleties of trust are a subject of ongoing research. In sociology and psychology the degree to which one party trusts another is a measure of belief in the honesty, fairness, or benevolence of another party. The term "confidence" is more appropriate for a belief in the competence of the other party. A failure in trust may be forgiven more easily if it is interpreted as a failure of competence rather than a lack of benevolence or honesty. In economics, trust is often conceptualized as reliability in transactions. In all cases trust is a heuristic decision rule, allowing the human to deal with complexities that would require unrealistic effort in rational reasoning.

Considering that a complete stranger asks for our trust, and that we are not too overconfident, it is highly likable that this stranger may not be trusted, and as such, we must find the way ourselves.
This post was last modified: 11-22-2017, 02:02 PM by The Genghis Khan.
hi there
Rocket
Administrator

11-22-2017, 02:06 PM -
(11-22-2017, 02:01 PM)The Genghis Khan Wrote: In a social context, trust has several connotations. Definitions of trust typically refer to a situation characterized by the following aspects: One party (trustor) is willing to rely on the actions of another party (trustee); the situation is directed to the future. In addition, the trustor (voluntarily or forcedly) abandons control over the actions performed by the trustee. As a consequence, the trustor is uncertain about the outcome of the other's actions; they can only develop and evaluate expectations. The uncertainty involves the risk of failure or harm to the trustor if the trustee will not behave as desired. Vladimir Ilych Lenin expressed this idea with the sentence "Trust is good, control is better".

Trust can be attributed to relationships between people. It can be demonstrated that humans have a natural disposition to trust and to judge trustworthiness that can be traced to the neurobiological structure and activity of a human brain. Some studies indicate that trust can be altered e.g. by the application of oxytocin.

When it comes to the relationship between people and technology, the attribution of trust is a matter of dispute. The intentional stance demonstrates that trust can be validly attributed to human relationships with complex technologies. However, rational reflection leads to the rejection of an ability to trust technological artefacts.

One of the key current challenges in the social sciences is to re-think how the rapid progress of technology has impacted constructs such as trust. This is specifically true for information technology that dramatically alters causation in social systems.

In the social sciences, the subtleties of trust are a subject of ongoing research. In sociology and psychology the degree to which one party trusts another is a measure of belief in the honesty, fairness, or benevolence of another party. The term "confidence" is more appropriate for a belief in the competence of the other party. A failure in trust may be forgiven more easily if it is interpreted as a failure of competence rather than a lack of benevolence or honesty. In economics, trust is often conceptualized as reliability in transactions. In all cases trust is a heuristic decision rule, allowing the human to deal with complexities that would require unrealistic effort in rational reasoning.

Considering that a complete stranger asks for our trust, and that we are not too overconfident, it is highly likable that this stranger may not be trusted, and as such, we must find the way ourselves.

what is this supposed to be
This post was last modified: 11-22-2017, 02:06 PM by Rocket.
"Why are we still here? Just to shitpost? Every night, I can feel my loneliness… and my memes… even my autism. The friends I’ve never had… the social life I’ve never had… won’t stop hurting…you feel it, too, don’t you?" - Genghis Khan, 2017
The Genghis Khan
Shitposter

11-22-2017, 02:07 PM -
Quote:Considering that a complete stranger asks for our trust, and that we are not too overconfident, it is highly likable that this stranger may not be trusted, and as such, we must find the way ourselves.
hi there
Rocket
Administrator

11-22-2017, 02:47 PM -
You guys decide to walk up to the teacher at the desk in the front.

Rick: *Dab and ask the teacher where is Honors Biology 1 whilst spinning my fidget spinner

John: Uh don't mind him, but where is Honors Biology 1? We are new here

Teacher: Oh, its just down to the right, and then to the left and you should see the little flag above the third door way.

John: Thanks.
[Image: Im49iHP.png]

They starting heading down in that direction.
Thomas comes up soon behind them.

Thomas: Hi, uh... where is Honors Biology?

Teacher: Like I was telling your little friends, it was to the right, and the left, the third door, and you should see a flag above the door way telling which class it is.

You head in the direction, as well.
Time: 8:47 (You have a 4 minute passing period, 2 minutes left)
What do ya'll do? (You don't have to decide all as one this time.)
After finding out where it is, you could head to your locker and put away everything and risk being late. If you decide must put locker combo in the message.
Or you could just go straight into the classroom.