Poll: Keep current realistic prints or revert to 8-bit prints?
This poll is closed.
8-bit retro style nigga
31.82%
7 31.82%
HYPER REALISTIC BLOOD EVERYWHERE
68.18%
15 68.18%
Total 22 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

The Border [IT'S DONE NIGGAS]
Started by Ranma

40 posts in this topic
Administrator

36 posts 3 threads Joined: Jan 2017
01-28-2017, 11:12 PM -
art
i love this and i hope it gets released
boi u dun goofed
Twitter: @assetRBLX
Ranma
1/2 Admin

65 posts 5 threads Joined: Jan 2017
01-29-2017, 03:29 PM -
what's good y'all it's ya boy ranma here with anoda shoah map update
[Image: JmXQYrh.jpg]
new outdoors cafe, complete with everyone's favorite explosive tables
[Image: NHmm6tP.jpg]
new true or false area, now with a handy dandy info button that tells YOU exactly what each button does. no excuse for fucking up and killing a lot of prisoners now, right?
Tincan Man

16 posts 0 threads Joined: Jan 2017
01-30-2017, 12:19 AM -
Really good stuff.
If T/F is reversed like it is on Gefanghis then expect wardens to not push the info button and kill a bunch of prisoners any way.
Ostinyo
Super Admin

383 posts 22 threads Joined: Jan 2017
01-30-2017, 12:39 PM -
(01-30-2017, 12:19 AM)Tincan Man Wrote: Really good stuff.
If T/F is reversed like it is on Gefanghis then expect wardens to not push the info button and kill a bunch of prisoners any way.
I prefer choosing the correct answer Sad

This is looking interesting. I'm also adding a sniper run to my map so maybe that'll become a common theme.
Ranma
1/2 Admin

01-30-2017, 04:17 PM -
(01-30-2017, 12:19 AM)Tincan Man Wrote: If T/F is reversed like it is on Gefanghis then expect wardens to not push the info button and kill a bunch of prisoners any way.

(01-30-2017, 12:39 PM)Ostinyo Wrote: I prefer choosing the correct answer Sad

T/F goes the desert and moon route: button kills corresponding pit. I can change it around pretty easily if most people prefer the gefangnis way but I didn't really consider it beyond putting some sort of notice so people have no excuse for fucking up.

In other news, after the duck hunt/sniper run/whatever the fuck game is done probably everything else is going to be stuffed inside the wall since I think the outdoors is starting to look overcrowded. I'll put a track outside, though. Gameroom will definitely be inside the wall somewhere, and I'll probably raise up the entire map some so I can add a basement level for things like some sort of parkour game and others. I may even move some other stuff from outside to the basement if I feel like it would look better. I might make a different cafeteria for the basement if you guys don't like the outdoors one. I personally like the picnic feel of the outdoors cafe but meh.
Ranma
1/2 Admin

02-12-2017, 07:35 PM -
so here's a quick rundown on what's new in the map (HARDLY ANYTHING BECAUSE I'VE BEEN FUCKING OFF NOT WORKING ON THIS BUT DON'T TELL ANYONE)
I've finished the main structure and layout of the basement area (I ended up having to raise the entire map by two 64x64 cubes in order to fit it), I shall call it the guac pit because there's a big green guacamole river running through the bottom of it that kills you if you fall in. It's like the Mexican version of the life stream from ffvii. Since the pool is too small for boat racing you'll be able to race in boats in the guac pit (but for the love of god do not rock the boat). I'm also going to add a floating arena that will function similarly to the moon arena, and it will also be where death match lrs will take place. game room, gun toss, etc will have their own designated areas elsewhere. With the addition of the basement area I'll be able to put in several games all in a compact area that isn't too restrictive and won't clog the hallways of the actual wall.
sherif

153 posts 12 threads Joined: Jan 2017
02-12-2017, 10:47 PM -
(02-12-2017, 07:35 PM)Ranma Wrote: so here's a quick rundown on what's new in the map (HARDLY ANYTHING BECAUSE I'VE BEEN FUCKING OFF NOT WORKING ON THIS BUT DON'T TELL ANYONE)
I've finished the main structure and layout of the basement area (I ended up having to raise the entire map by two 64x64 cubes in order to fit it), I shall call it the guac pit because there's a big green guacamole river running through the bottom of it that kills you if you fall in. It's like the Mexican version of the life stream from ffvii. Since the pool is too small for boat racing you'll be able to race in boats in the guac pit (but for the love of god do not rock the boat). I'm also going to add a floating arena that will function similarly to the moon arena, and it will also be where death match lrs will take place. game room, gun toss, etc will have their own designated areas elsewhere. With the addition of the basement area I'll be able to put in several games all in a compact area that isn't too restrictive and won't clog the hallways of the actual wall.

Having it insta kill is a bad idea. Prisoners can fall out of boats trying to get out.
This post was last modified: 02-12-2017, 10:48 PM by sherif.
To the town of Agua Fria rode a sherif one fine day
Ranma
1/2 Admin

02-13-2017, 04:06 PM -
(02-12-2017, 10:47 PM)Mad Hops Disease Wrote: Having it insta kill is a bad idea. Prisoners can fall out of boats trying to get out.

THEN THEY SHALL DIE AND BECOME ONE WITH THE GUAC PIT.
just kidding maybe i'll make it do like 10 damage per second so you at least have a chance to escape certain death.
sherif

153 posts 12 threads Joined: Jan 2017
02-13-2017, 05:48 PM -
Also can we get some guac pics?
To the town of Agua Fria rode a sherif one fine day
Ranma
1/2 Admin

02-13-2017, 09:00 PM -
(02-13-2017, 05:48 PM)Mad Hops Disease Wrote: Also can we get some guac pics?

i'll take pictures when it's done because at the moment im dealing with connecting the underground to above ground and then putting in a ceiling so you dont just see the bottom of the wall and dirt.