Poll: Keep current realistic prints or revert to 8-bit prints?
This poll is closed.
8-bit retro style nigga
31.82%
7 31.82%
HYPER REALISTIC BLOOD EVERYWHERE
68.18%
15 68.18%
Total 22 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

The Border [IT'S DONE NIGGAS]
Started by Ranma

40 posts in this topic
Ranma
1/2 Admin

65 posts 5 threads Joined: Jan 2017
03-25-2017, 09:00 AM -
t. necroposter
I think the map is pretty close to being done, I think it needs a couple more games in the basement and that'll be it. While Jailbreak was done I added several things mostly in the basement area. First of all there is now a parkour game with SIX DIFFICULTIES (Baby, Easy, Normal, Hard, Very Hard, and Nightmare). I might adjust nightmare mode to be even harder but for now I think it's fine. There's also now an arena in the same spot as parkour (both can be turned on and off for whichever one you want to use. This will also be where Death match lrs will take place unless if I can't make it so the arena turns itself on when you pick one of those (If not I'll just move the arena and parkour away from each other and remove the on/off functionality). There's also a new game which plays like the pong game in Moon except you're blocking pongs using your own body. Outside of the wall itself, Duck Hunt/Sniper Run is pretty much done and there's a new circular track surrounding the pit. While we're on the topic of the pit, the Simon Says mode has been modified to play more like Manoyama's or w/e the hell it's called Simon Says game. I'm also gonna add more secrets and stuff because atm there's only like one or two I can think of that actually lead somewhere. If you've got any game ideas, post em'. (no basketball)

edit: pictures coming soon
This post was last modified: 03-25-2017, 09:03 AM by Ranma.
The Genghis Khan
Shitposter

697 posts 48 threads Joined: Jan 2017
03-25-2017, 09:05 AM -
gg luneth
hi there
The Hoff

896 posts 45 threads Joined: Jan 2017
04-25-2017, 10:07 PM -
necrobump

what happened to this map project?
BL_ID: 42057

hello. if you happened to come back to this dead forum to re-read my forum games, i.e. The Vigilante, Infinity Tower, Criminal Business (for nostalgia?), you are out of luck. I saved each game to my computer in PDF form. Needless to say, these forum games are probably deleted. However, if you pm me on Discord (Oh shit, he#4107), I might be able to give them to you.

Why?
1. too much references to stuff close IRL friends or family will understand.
2. shit writing
3. a few things in CB prob put me on a list

So yeah.
sherif

153 posts 12 threads Joined: Jan 2017
04-26-2017, 08:01 AM -
it's called slow building
he still works on it every once in a while
This post was last modified: 04-26-2017, 08:01 AM by sherif.
To the town of Agua Fria rode a sherif one fine day
The Genghis Khan
Shitposter

04-26-2017, 09:54 AM -
he/she/it
hi there
Communism
Gay

804 posts 34 threads Joined: Jan 2017
04-26-2017, 12:29 PM -
building a big map in bl is very hard becus u must have detail
jb maps are no exception, do you just want some cells, and a big open field with the games half a mile apart from each other or a quality map that looks nice and has many games and no giant open areas with nothing to do inside of it with no purpose
Я женщина.
Ranma
1/2 Admin

65 posts 5 threads Joined: Jan 2017
08-04-2017, 09:02 PM -
The map is finally finished (aside from bug testing/polishing on the actual server and making sure everything works as intended). I'm not going to say what's been added so it'll be a surprise when everyone sees it on the server, however I did change some things like the dead spic storage sign to something less edgy (but still making fun of mexicans). Also, I removed the hitler sign upon request from crown but it's not a big deal since it isn't important to the map itself. There's also a brand new game for game room (which I won't spoil here), but I will say it's real groovy. Also, when it's actually on the server, please do post here if you think something should be modified or changed (I will not be making any games easier though, they're meant to be brutal). Before I can give it to crown though I have to package the specific modter prints I used so everyone doesn't have to download the fuck-hueg print pack I used (not the cool smileys, those were just joke place-holders) as well as some brick packs I want added. Big thanks to Monoblaster4 for being a huge help with eventing a lot of stuff as well, probably wouldn't have finished this without his help.
Padillac

103 posts 6 threads Joined: Jan 2017
08-04-2017, 09:18 PM -
(08-04-2017, 09:02 PM)Ranma Wrote: The map is finally finished (aside from bug testing/polishing on the actual server and making sure everything works as intended). I'm not going to say what's been added so it'll be a surprise when everyone sees it on the server, however I did change some things like the dead spic storage sign to something less edgy (but still making fun of mexicans). Also, I removed the hitler sign upon request from crown but it's not a big deal since it isn't important to the map itself. There's also a brand new game for game room (which I won't spoil here), but I will say it's real groovy. Also, when it's actually on the server, please do post here if you think something should be modified or changed (I will not be making any games easier though, they're meant to be brutal). Before I can give it to crown though I have to package the specific modter prints I used so everyone doesn't have to download the fuck-hueg print pack I used (not the cool smileys, those were just joke place-holders) as well as some brick packs I want added. Big thanks to Monoblaster4 for being a huge help with eventing a lot of stuff as well, probably wouldn't have finished this without his help.
So hyped congrats
Just drop in and smack the lip, then after that you just drop in drop out, aragagagra.
The Genghis Khan
Shitposter

08-05-2017, 01:45 AM -
deleting hitler sign
im fuckings suing
This post was last modified: 08-05-2017, 01:46 AM by The Genghis Khan.
hi there
Erjon

148 posts 22 threads Joined: Jan 2017
08-06-2017, 05:24 AM -
I remember getting banned in this server for 1 minute because i said 2+2 is fucking 6 and i got a ban reason by Ranma: wrong
I asked the Cleverbot what was the scouters power level [Image: wNgKWQz.png]