Manoyama Adventures ◇ Turn 8 on Page 21!
Started by Ostinyo

221 posts in this topic
The Hoff

896 posts 45 threads Joined: Jan 2017
12-18-2017, 08:56 PM -
Name: Hitojo "Hito" Tamai Yoshiwara
Home City: Fortuka
Background: Noble
Allegiance: Tamai Monarchy
Personality: Greedy, selfish, immoral bastard who just wants power and to be as strong as possible. His family (his father especially) has lots of connections to corporations in the region and is he is one of the secret puppetmasters of the corporations. Hell, he may as well be the prince. 
Motivation: But thing is, he has to come of age and show the potential to match or to one-up his father, who is a very influential monarch/leader. He must come of age and be powerful in order to become king or prince. So there's that, but he just also wants to learn magic to use to consolidate even more power in the nation

more characters coming soon, i just had to snatch that noble slot

Name: Akihiko "Aki" Fujushina
Home City: Intika
Background: Poor
Allegiance: Union of Workers
Personality: Has more angst than a school shooter due to years of class oppression and being at the bottom of society, not cared for. This is why he joined the Union of Workers, he wants a workers revolution.
Motivation: He wants to learn magic to help aid in the worker's revolution and to break the socio-economic barriers of magic academies

Name: Hironada "Hiro" Senhodu
Home City: Gladmar
Background: Upper Class
Allegiance: Tamai Monarchy
Personality: intelligent, calculated, brutal, but caring for his fellow comrades. He is also damn tough. He seems to inherit the best from his military father, Sakoyu Sikoro, the general of the Hotagi army. Motivation: However, Sakoyu is pretty much the Japanese Chad Thundercock (minus the violence towards retarded people) due to his background and persona, so he has legitimate AND illegitimate children from his many wives and side hoes. He sends his illegitimate children to Manoyama because Manoyama is the best civilian academy in the nation, and his legit children go to the Gladmar academy to continue his legacy as THE military general.

Name: Kikorito "Kiko" Shinoda
Home City: Molira
Background: Working Class
Allegiance: None as of yet
Personality: Moral, caring, humble, always outgoing and nice, calm and collected, palms are sweaty from all the farmwork to make mom's spaghetti. He is the average likeable guy in the middle: not driven by the greed and jingoism of the upper class or the angst and dissatisfaction of the really poor people. He gives anything he has extra of or doesn't need to people in need, so those lower than him like him. And he works for himself and for his family, not some corporate millionaires like Hitojo, so those above him don't really care for him.
Motivation: He wants to go to Manoyama simply to better his lifestyle. He is not in it for WHOA LOOK MAGIC TIME TO KILL ALL WHO DISAGREE, he just wants a higher education in order to lift his family off the poverty of the farmland.
This post was last modified: 12-18-2017, 09:15 PM by The Hoff.
BL_ID: 42057

hello. if you happened to come back to this dead forum to re-read my forum games, i.e. The Vigilante, Infinity Tower, Criminal Business (for nostalgia?), you are out of luck. I saved each game to my computer in PDF form. Needless to say, these forum games are probably deleted. However, if you pm me on Discord (Oh shit, he#4107), I might be able to give them to you.

Why?
1. too much references to stuff close IRL friends or family will understand.
2. shit writing
3. a few things in CB prob put me on a list

So yeah.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Manoyama Adventures (Forum Game) - by Ostinyo - 12-18-2017, 08:55 PM
RE: Manoyama Adventures (Forum Game) - by The Hoff - 12-18-2017, 08:56 PM
RE: Manoyama Adventures (Forum Game) - by Ostinyo - 12-18-2017, 09:05 PM
RE: Manoyama Adventures (Forum Game) - by Ostinyo - 12-18-2017, 11:08 PM
RE: Manoyama Adventures (Forum Game) - by Rocket - 12-19-2017, 02:34 PM
RE: Manoyama Adventures (Forum Game) - by Ostinyo - 12-19-2017, 06:12 PM
RE: Manoyama Adventures (Forum Game) - by Rocket - 12-20-2017, 02:12 PM
RE: Manoyama Adventures (Forum Game) - by Rocket - 12-20-2017, 04:12 PM