Manoyama Adventures ◇ Turn 8 on Page 21!
Started by Ostinyo

221 posts in this topic
Ostinyo
Super Admin

383 posts 22 threads Joined: Jan 2017
01-01-2018, 09:34 PM -
Period 1: Class Time Conclusion
Class A - Illusion
The first years of Class A, with the exception of Genghis Khan, entered classroom 3B for Illusion. The classroom was very small with windows that overlooked the western courtyard from the third floor. The room was empty aside from a few bookshelves along the walls and a table at the front of the classroom.
“Doesn’t this classroom seem a bit small?” Hitojo observed the cramped space into which the first years were filing.
“Hey, I think it’s nice and comfy.” A boy he had not yet met, nor cared to meet, replied to Hitojo.
As she entered the classroom, Kotone stood next to Erin Zoruka, a roommate of Emelia’s with whom she was not yet acquainted. Erin smiled politely at her before continuing to talk to her roommates standing beside her. The final bell rang, but the teacher was nowhere in sight. A few minutes passed, and the students began to get impatient.
“Where’s the instructor?” Erin questioned her roommates and Kotone beside her.
“Maybe he forgot we had a lesson today?” Kotone shrugged in response.
Rin Amiri, another of Emelia’s roommates, laughed at Kotone’s suggestion. “On the first day of classes? I daresay he’d be fired.”
“Well then maybe he’s just slow,” said Kotone.
“Who are you calling slow, pretty girl?” A man’s voice came from just beside Kotone.
Kotone jumped, frightened by the unexpected voice. Next to her appeared a young man with jet black hair, whom she imagined was their instructor. “M-my apologies, instructor.”
“Apology accepted,” smiled the instructor. “Welcome everyone, to my Illusion class. Please, everyone gather inside, I know it’s a bit crowded in here.” He motioned towards some of the students that were still standing by the door.
“Now, I am Instructor Eclieth, but sometimes I am also nothing at all.” He snapped his fingers and vanished from sight once more. “POOF!” He spoke from where he had just been standing. Another snap was heard and he reappeared. “Now, everyone take your seats so we can begin class.”
The students looked around the empty room, confused.
“Um, sir? There aren’t any seats…” Erin said to the instructor.
“Really? How strange.” Instructor Eclieth stared back at the students with a satisfied smirk on his face.
“Incorrect!” Shouted Hitojo, who had made his way to the back of the classroom. The students all turned to face him. “This wall is only an illusion!” He shoved his arm straight through the back wall, revealing that it was nothing but an illusion.
“Very good!” The instructor applauded Hitojo’s announcement. The fake back wall disappeared, revealing a large seating area that sloped upwards. “What gave it away?”
“A strangely cramped classroom? No seats? An instructor that can vanish at will?” Hitojo smiled broadly. “It was a simple deduction.”
“Simple indeed! What is your name?”
“Hitojo Yoshiwara.”
A few of the students muttered nervously upon hearing his name.
“Why, a member of the Yoshiwara family!” Instructor Eclieth clapped his hands together as Hitojo nodded his head. “As one might expect, you are certainly perceptive!”
“Thank you, sir. Your words are too kind,” said Hitojo, trying to make a good impression.
“Alright you lot, please sit down.” Instructor Eclieth looked around at the rest of the class, smiling broadly. The first years made their way to the back of the classroom and sat down. “As you all saw just now, illusion magic is a branch of magic that focuses on creating false interpretations of the world. The fake wall you saw and my invisibility were both simply illusions. Can anyone tell me how magicians accomplish illusion magic?”
Hitojo raised his hand. “I believe it is accomplished by changing the reflection of light.”
“Yes,” Instructor Eclieth nodded, “that is a simple but accurate description of illusion magic. Why,” he glanced at the students seated before him, “the basic concept is so simple we might as well all give it a go! To start out, choose your favorite color and try making the space in front of you reflect that color. Be sure not to change the elemental composition of the air, but just reflect the color you choose.”
Some of the students began squinting their eyebrows, pointing at the space in front of them to try making something happen. After a few seconds, Kotone raised her hand.
“Yes, missus?”
“Sir, you still haven’t explained how to use magic.”
“Dear me!” Instructor Eclieth slapped his hand to his forehead. “You are quite right, Miss…?”
“Miu, Kotone Miu.”
“Ah, Miss Miu. Well then I suppose we must take a moment to understand how to draw upon our magic reserves. Students, please close your eyes and concentrate. Probe for a feeling of energy flowing from the center of your body outwards.” He gazed at the group of first years. “Have you felt it?”
“Yes,” a few students replied.
“There has been an awakening.” Hitojo pointed his hand out, whereupon a ball of red light appeared.
“Very good, Mister Yoshiwara. If you can, try following Hitojo’s example here.”
“I’ve got it!” Pamira Yamaki, another of Emelia’s roommates, produced a pink star of light.
“Nice one, Pamira!” Rin congratulated her friend.
“Way to go, me next,” said Erin, concentrating on her hand intently. Nothing happened. She frowned, disappointed.
“Don’t worry, you’ll get it too,” spoke Kotone. She had just managed to get a small blue light to appear.
“Hey, nice,” said Pamira, noticing Kotone had managed to use magic.
A few minutes passed and many more students were able to perform basic illusion magic. Once only four students remained light-less, Instructor Eclieth addressed the class. “You can put out your lights now. It looks like the majority of you are able to perform very simple illusion magic. Those of you who didn’t manage, please practice outside of class to get the hang of basic illusion magic.”

↑ Hitojo Yoshiwara gains 100 EXP in Illusion!
▲ Hitojo Yoshiwara’s Illusion skill leveled up to Level 1!
↑ Kotone Miu gains 100 EXP in Illusion!
▲ Kotone Miu’s Illusion skill leveled up to Level 1!

“Hey, didn’t you think that instructor was kind of hot?” Rin asked as she headed towards the Dining Hall with the rest of Class A.
“Yeah, I’d say so,” nodded Erin in agreement. “What do you two think?” She looked at Pamira and Kotone, who had been following along with the three girls. Pamira shrugged, appearing not to care very much.
“He’s good looking, but I don’t think I’d date him,” admitted Kotone.
Erin giggled. “True, he’s a bit to rambunctious for my type.”
“Not me,” said Rin. “If I was a bit older we’d already be going out. Hell, maybe he’s into girls our age.”
“Um…” spoke Kotone. “I think that’s illegal.”
Rin shrugged, saying, “not if I’m the one who asks him out.”

Class B - Transformation
The first years of Class B traveled to the western courtyard and entered classroom 6A for Transformation. The classroom seats were arranged in a large semi-circle and rose up in the back to six large stained-glass windows. Akihiko sat with the Vespiri twins, Shingo and Moliarth, towards the back of the classroom. John and Emelia both looked around the classroom for familiar faces. Not recognizing anyone there, they sat next to each other in two empty seats in the center of the classroom.
“Good morning!” Instructor Tanaka, the woman who had passed out class assignments a day earlier, smiled at the new students. She was young, probably in her early thirties, and had her brown hair tied up in a ponytail. “I am Instructor Tanaka, and I teach Transformation magic here at Manoyama Academy. Today we will begin with the very basics of magic.”
One of the first years moaned. “And I was hoping we would get to fight.”
Ignoring this complaint, Instructor Tanaka asked “Now, who can tell me what magic is?” The instructor looked around the classroom, daring someone to provide an answer.
“Me!” A girl with long black hair raised her hand enthusiastically. She was sitting in the center of the room and had a smug, confident look on her face. The instructor nodded to her.
“Magic is an ancient art that uses the spiritual energy from blood sacrifices to summon spirits from the Netherworld.” The girl provided this answer cheerfully, causing some kids in the class to start laughing at her.
“The Netherworld? Seriously?” whispered one student in the room.
“Very good!” complimented Instructor Tanaka, beaming at the girl. “You seem to already be quite familiar with magic! Could you assist me in a demonstration?”
“I’d love to!” The girl giddily ran to the front of the class with the instructor. A confused murmur ran throughout the classroom.
“What’s happening?”
“Are they serious?”
“We’ll keep things safe and start with a basic spirit transformation,” Instructor Tanaka informed the class. The two held hands and began to chant in a strange, foreign language. Suddenly a bright blue magic circle appeared beneath the chanting pair, engulfing them in a ghostly blue light. A purple ribbon came out of the ground, wrapping itself around the girl that volunteered to assist the instructor. The ribbon tied itself into dazzling clothes that radiated beams of light in every direction.
“Seriously?” One dumbstruck boy was on his feet, looking at the bizarre performance with an expression of incredulity. A large, white rod with a heart positioned atop it materialized in the girl’s hand.
“Alright, alright. That’s enough.” Instructor Tanaka said to the girl.
“Oh, fine, ruin my fun!” Instantly the strangely dressed girl vanished, replaced instead by the academy’s principal. Some students in the classroom gasped in shock. Principal Foliart then addressed the class. “Obviously, this is not how magic actually works. To put it simply, magic is a force that all humans possess and can use to observe and manipulate the world. It gives us the ability to view and control all properties of matter. For example, if I direct my magic force to the air above my hand, I can change it into fire.” The principal held out his hand and produced a ball of fire floating above it.
Instructor Tanaka nodded her head in approval. “Precisely. Because magic gives us full control over matter, an limitless number of things are possible. However, our creativity as magicians does not come free of restrictions. We have a finite supply of magic, though it is steadily replenished. If you use too much magic, you will begin feeling fatigued and eventually pass out.”
“It is because of this that a group of magicians is always more powerful than a single magician,” Principal Foliart interjected. Instructor Tanaka and the principal faced each other with their arms raised. A huge ball of blue light appeared between them. They then launched it forward, over the heads of the students, and through one of the huge stained glass windows in the back of the classroom. It continued to fly past the glass before exploding violently in a magnificent shower of multicolored sparks. “We may make it look easy, but coordinating magic forces is far harder than just controlling your own. Magicians may not affect the same area with their magic, so we delegated the task into two parts. Here at Manoyama Academy you will practice magic both by yourself and with others, so please keep that in mind when making friends with your classmates.” He winked at the class. “If you don’t want to get hurt.”
“Thank you, Principal Foliart.” Instructor Tanaka nodded to the principal in thanks. “While magic is extremely useful, it is also extremely dangerous. For example, by affecting your body with your magic, you could end up severely damaging yourself. Each year the greatest number of magic-related injuries is caused by magicians attempting to change their appearance.”
“Be careful not to end up in the academy hospital.” The principal warned cheerfully.
Instructor Tanaka turned to Principal Foliart, looking annoyed. “You’re still here? I believe my ‘thank you’ was your queue to leave.”
“My apologies, instructor.” The principal appeared downcast at his dismissal. “Please continue your splendid teaching,” he said before bowing out of the room. John chuckled at the principal, causing Emelia to look at him coldly. He stopped smiling and looked back at Instructor Tanaka.
“Of course, to use magic one must first gain an awareness of it. Everyone is born. Close your eyes and concentrate now. Try to really feel the flow of magic coursing through your body, from the center outwards.”
The first years all followed Instructor Tanaka’s directions. “I… think I feel it?” said Emelia, after closing her eyes. “I’m not sure.”
“Concentrate!” barked Instructor Tanaka. “Breathe slowly, most of you don’t have a feel for it yet so this could take a while.”
“Can you be silent for a minute?” asked Shingo from the back of the room.
Akihiko gulped, expecting the instructor to be angry. However, Instructor Tanaka said “yes, I’ll be silent for a bit.”
After a few minutes, the instructor said “Once you’ve gained a sense for it, try to control it. Push part of it out to your fingertip and create a small flame there. Raise your finger in the air so that I know you’ve got it.”
The students put their fingers out and began trying to create flames. Azuma started a flame immediately and raised his hand into the air to show Instructor Tanaka. Next to him Koji was bent over his finger, face scrunched in a fit of concentration. Noticing Azuma’s flame, he appeared to double his efforts. A single bead of sweat ran down his face. “Koji, you need to feel the magic flow inside you first.”
“Mhmm” responded Koji.
Azuma stopped his flame and put his hand down to instruct him. “Put your hand down and close your eyes.” Koji obeyed Azuma’s words. “Now breath slowly and concentrate on your body. Can you sense your magic force?”
“Yes,” replied Koji, “I can feel it inside me.”
“Try to guide the flow of magic. Direct it to your right hand.”
Koji concentrated for a bit. “I’ve got it.”
“Open your eyes and create a flame above your finger,” Azuma directed him. Koji opened his eyes and a small flame appeared above his index finger. “There you go, you’ve got it!” Koji smiled, relieved. They both stuck their hands in the air, their index fingers looking like small candles.
By this point most people in the class had their hands in the air. Only two or three students seemed unable to produce a flame. Without warning, a small explosion went off above the desk of a short boy. His brown hair had turned black with soot from the blast, and the textbook on his desk was burned to a crisp. Some of the students laughed at his spectacular failure, but quickly stopped when they saw a furious Instructor Tanaka marching up to the boy.
“I-I-I’m s-sorry.” The boy cowered in fear as the instructor loomed over him.
“Look at this book!” She held up the burnt textbook. “Ruined- completely ruined! If you are going to explode, at least explode on something other than these textbooks!”
“Y-yes ma'am.”
“You’re lucky I have a spare, else we would have to get a new one! What’s your name, boy?”
“W-Wanabi Birkov.” The boy appeared wary of giving the instructor his name.
“Birkov, eh?” Instructor Tanaka brandished the destroyed textbook at the class. “Well class, please treat your books with better care than Wanabi gave to this poor thing, and don’t take them outside the classroom without my permission.” She tossed the book back onto Wanabi’s desk.
The instructor walked back to the podium at the front of the class. “You may put your hands down now, I have a fair idea of the current magical ability each of you possess.” She looked at Wanabi. “Or don’t.”
“She’s making her judgement based on that?” Akihiko muttered nervously.
“That’s messed up, man,” said Shingo in agreement.
“Transformation magic is a simple matter with something simple like fire or water, but becomes a much more difficult task when more complex structures are involved. Take a clock for example.” A large grandfather clock appeared in front of Instructor Tanaka.
“Wow!”
“How on earth…?”
Many of the students were impressed by the display of magic. “One second there was nothing,” said Moliarth, “the next second there was a huge clock!”
Shingo stood up, pointing his finger at Instructo Tanaka. “What is this, witchcraft?!”
“Sit down, young man,” the instructor scolded Shingo. “Every detail of the clock must be visualized for a proper transformation- from the exterior woodwork to the inner clock mechanism. If you fail to visualize everything properly, your magic will attempt to fill in the poorly visualized parts of the transformation. Could I get a volunteer to demonstrate a transformation?” One boy’s hand shot up instantly at her words. “You, then. What’s your name?”
“It’s Mikoto, Mikoto Moriko.” He spoke in a smug, self-important fashion. He had stylish blonde hair and a large brown overcoat.
“Moriko? Did he say Moriko?” Many students in the class began whispering, seeming familiar with the boy’s last name.
“Alright, Mister Moriko. Could you name something small that you are familiar with and would be easy for you to visualize?”
Mikoto nodded. “A rose.”
“Classy,” whispered John under his breath.
Instructor Tanaka smiled. “Very well then, try making a rose materialize in your hand.”
“Yes ma’am!” Mikoto held out his hand and focused for a moment. A red rose appeared in his hand, perfectly detailed with petals and a bunch of thorns lining its stem. Mikoto smiled gleefully at his craftsmanship.
“Impressive,” said Instructor Tanaka. She lifted her arm, hand pointing toward the rose. It floated across the room into her open hand. “However, closer inspection reveals,” she snapped the stem of the rose in half, revealing a plain green center section, “that it is a fake rose, lacking the cells and other structures that make up a real, living rose.”
Mikoto’s smirk changed into a dangerous frown, as though the instructor was mocking his abilities. “A common technique for tackling extremely complex transformations, such as a plant, is to break the transformation up into smaller parts, creating only part of the object at a time. That being said, it is nearly impossible to generate cells and other parts that make up living things from scratch. Not only is it difficult to visualize, but paying such intense attention to miniscule details requires a vast amount of magic power for a very small size transformation.”
“Looks like you won’t be able to make a girlfriend after all.” Moliarth elbowed Shingo, who was putting on a false expression of great sorrow.
Instructor Tanaka continued speaking. “It is for this reason that endeavors in biological generation have been largely abandoned by the magic community.”
“Is that why it’s impossible to bring someone back from the dead?” A small girl who didn’t look like she could possibly be seventeen spoke from the left side of the classroom.
Instructor Tanaka smiled at the girl. “You are familiar with Brigham’s Law, I presume?”
The small girl blushed. “Isn’t that one of the main tenets of magic?”
“No, it is a common misconception that Brigham’s Law is one of the tenets. Brigham’s Law states that resurrection of the dead is impossible, but it is not due to the difficulty of constructing living material. Immediately after someone has died, magic can be used to stimulate the heart and revive the person, almost as if they had not died in the first place.” Some of the students made sounds of amazement.
“Awesome!” Akihiko was excited by the prospect.
“Maybe I can convince my sister to help me practice,” joked Shingo.
Moliarth shook his head. “Impossible, Christina would have none of it.”
“You’re right, plus gingers have no soul anyways.” At Shingo’s words, Wanabi Birkov’s red hair covered head  popped up, looking around to see who had spoken.
“But of course,” Instructor Tanaka paused until the class quieted down, “as Brigham’s Law states, you cannot resurrect someone who has been dead for more than a short period of time. This is because the facilities within the body begin to shut down and become irreparable.”
“Instructor Tanaka!” Satori raised her hand to ask a question. Everyone in the class turned to look at her.
“Yes, that’s me!” Instructor Tanaka smiled at the energetic girl. “And you are?”
“My name is Satori Kimiko. Could you tell us about the ‘three tenets of magic’?”
The instructor laughed. “Eager to find out what isn’t possible with magic, are we? Very well, I will skip ahead a little for a brief overview, Miss Kimiko. The three tenets are as follows:
1. Magic is an intangible force that can control properties of matter.
2. No two magic forces can share the same space.
3. Magic cannot be used to create new matter.”
Each of the three tenets appeared upon the white drawing board behind her as she spoke. “The Three Tenets form the basis for which we understand magic. These tenets are absolute and can never be broken, so know them well. Now, please open your textbooks to page 5 so we can begin reading about the history of Transformation magic.” There was much rustling of pages as the students opened up the books on top of their desks. These textbooks were provided by the academy’s library, so there was no need for students to own one themselves. “Could we get a volunteer to read the first page, please?”
There was a brief pause after the instructor’s words. “I’ll read it.” Satori Kimiko stood up, her beautiful blonde hair swinging out behind her in a graceful wave. She began reading: “In the early days of magic, transformation was thought to be the only available form of magic. Thus, magicians worked heavily upon developing new Transformation techniques to increase the efficiency of labor.” Satori continued to read the rest of the page.

↑ John Smith gains 100 EXP in Transformation!
▲ John Smith’s Transformation skill leveled up to Level 1!
↑ Emelia Will gains 100 EXP in Transformation!
▲ Emelia Will’s Transformation skill leveled up to Level 1!
↑ Akihiko Fujushina gains 100 EXP in Transformation!
▲ Akihiko Fujushina’s Transformation skill leveled up to Level 1!

Class C - Restoration
The first years of Class C walked up the spiral staircase to the West Tower for Restoration. Genghis Khan, deciding he was more interesting in becoming a necromancer than learning the art of illusion, abandoned his class and followed the Class C students.
“What are you doing here, Genghis?” Ray Scott, one of Genghis’ roommates, was surprised to see Genghis in his class. “I thought you were Class A?”
Genghis laughed gleefully. “Class A, Class C, what’s the difference? I go where power beckons.”
Ray shrugged, perplexed by his roommate. Ray and Genghis entered the classroom, with Ichiro and Ava following closely behind. Restoration class was held in a circular amphitheater-like room. Many bookshelves lined the walls, between which seven windows allowed sunlight to flood into the middle of the room. At the very center of the room was a square mat with a human manikin resting atop it. Many lines lay across the manikin’s body, apparently pinpointing critical areas. Next to the manikin stood a very old, grey-haired woman. She looked as though she might fall over at any second. “Come in and sit down.” The instructor spoke softly to the class.
The first years sat down on the circular benches facing the manikin. Ichiro sat next to two friendly looking faces. “Hi, I’m Ichiro,” he said, extending his hand.
“Name’s Sami,” said Sami Jotaro, shaking his hand happily. “This quiet guy is my roommate Nakashi.”
“I’m not that quiet,” said Nakashi in protest. “Nice to meet you,” he gave Ichiro a somewhat stiff smile.
"Yup!" Ichiro smiled back kindly.

↑ Ichiro Ito gains 100 EXP in Friendship!
▲ Ichiro Ito’s Friendship skill leveled up to Level 1!

“Welcome, welcome to Restoration class.” The instructor spoke with drawling, mysterious voice. “Here you will explore the mysteries of the body- the rejuvenation of youth- the mending of things once broken.” She panned her eyes around the classroom slowly, as though trying to impart the significance of her words upon each student. “Many things are broken - homes, families, hearts - but are never repaired. Restoration will guide you, through it lives will be mended, relationships renewed, and souls rejuvenated. It has the power to save all things, but you have the responsibility to use its power. If you are unwilling to accept such a great responsibility, leave now.”
Many of the students appeared uncomfortable at her words.
“Is she being serious?”
“What kind of class is this?”
After a few seconds the murmurs died down. None of the students, not even Genghis Khan, had budged. Concluding that nobody would leave, the instructor continued speaking. “Very well. It pleases me to see you have all accepted this noble quest, one that has been handed down from generation to generation. It is thus time for each of you to embark upon this journey, let us begin.”
“Excuse me?” Ichiro raised his hand. “What’s your name?”
“Such trivial things are of no importance, dear boy.” The instructor’s eyebrows twitched, as though Ichiro’s question had been a nuisance. “I am called Instructor Razami, if you desire to have the knowledge, but I hope you will focus your questions more on the important quest I have given you.”
“Uh- yeah I will, Instructor Razami.”
“Yeah Ichiro, look at the big picture,” Sami chided him sarcastically. A few students chuckled.
“Now then, we shall begin our journey by expanding our knowledge of the body- the main subject of restoration. The body is very fragile, and as such, is necessary to be treated with great care. Should you lack in understanding of its functions, restoration magic can cause more harm than good.” Instructor Razami placed her hand on the manikin, causing the dividing lines covering it to become illuminated with a bright blue color.
The first year students gasped.
“What is she doing?”
“Is that magic?”
“Of course it’s magic, you dolt!”
“We will use manikins such as this to visualize different parts of the body.” Instructor Razami sighed. “However realistic the internals of this manikin may be, it cannot fully substitute for an actual human body. Nay, for such a quest we must dive deep into ourselves, looking upon our own internal structure.” Her eyes raked the class. “Death!” Some students jumped at her sudden outburst. “Death, death, and destruction!”
“What?!”
“Has she gone insane?”
The students were concerned by the instructor’s behavior. “Ah, I understand,” spoke Genghis with an air of wisdom.
“Failed restorations could make restoration impossible.” Instructor Razami continued her lecture. “An inept magician could sew greater damage than they had already received. Indeed, indeed, the majority of magic-related deaths can be directly linked to the improper use of restoration magic.”
BANG! A sudden flash of light and cloud of dust came from the back of the room. “Wall, get.” Ava had seemingly discharged her magic to blast a small chunk of the wall off.
“W-w-w-what in the w-w-w-world are you doing, girl?” With a speed that didn’t match her old, frail body, Instructor Razami rushed to where Ava had blown open the wall.
“Wall,” said Ava.
“Did you attack... the wall with magic? No, you couldn’t possibly…” the instructor murmured to herself. “I see, you were eager to learn and failed to use magic properly. Yes, that must be it. Reckless first year girl!”
Ava didn’t seem to be listening to the instructor. She walked down the steps in between the benches with her piece of wall. She stopped next to Genghis. “Genghis, come.”
“No, it’s Genghis Khan.” Genghis tried to make light of the girl’s actions, but he was rather worried by Ava Human. After staring at him a second, Ava grabbed him by the arm and tried dragging him to his feet. “Hey, stop that!”
“Follow, dorms, now.” Ava redoubled her efforts to take Genghis with her.
“Dorms?” Instructor Razami seemed perplexed. “What- what kind of relationship…”
Genghis cut off the instructor. “No, instructor I don’t know this girl. I’m just here to accept your important quest.”
“Ah,” smiled the instructor. “Very good, then. Crazy girl, let go of him!” Ava shook her head in refusal, but Instructor Razami helped Genghis to relinquish himself from her grip. “Go, sit down and listen!”
“Ava Human, Ava Human failure.” Appearing to resign herself to failure, Ava obeyed the instructor and sat down.
“Very well,” regaining her composure, Instructor Razami returned to the manakin. “We shall continue where we left off, studying the human body.” The class continued in a relatively basic manner, primarily consisting of reviewing the composition and critical points of the body.

↑ Ray Scott gains 100 EXP in Restoration!
▲ Ray Scott’s Restoration skill leveled up to Level 1!
↑ Ichiro Ito gains 100 EXP in Restoration!
▲ Ichiro Ito’s Restoration skill leveled up to Level 1!
↑ Ava Human gains 100 EXP in Restoration!
▲ Ava Human’s Restoration skill leveled up to Level 1!
↑ Genghis Khan gains 100 EXP in Restoration!
▲ Genghis Khan’s Restoration skill leveled up to Level 1!

The students of Class C discussed the happenings of their first class as they descended the West Tower’s spiral staircase.
“Instructor Razami was pretty whacky.”
“What was Ava even doing?”
“Hopefully things speed up in that class,” commented Ichiro. He had been disappointed that they did not get to begin practicing magic right away.
“It’s Restoration,” replied Nakashi. “I’m sure they just don’t want us hurting ourselves.”
“Or the wall,” laughed Shingo.

Period 2: Class Time
After eating lunch in the Dining Hall, the first year students left for the second class of the day. Their class schedules dictated the following assignments:

Class A - Combat
Class B - Illusion
Class C - Translocation

Choose your action!
Suggested action: Go to class.
This post was last modified: 01-04-2018, 02:48 AM by Ostinyo.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Manoyama Adventures (Forum Game) - by Ostinyo - 12-18-2017, 08:55 PM
RE: Manoyama Adventures (Forum Game) - by Ostinyo - 12-18-2017, 09:05 PM
RE: Manoyama Adventures (Forum Game) - by Ostinyo - 12-18-2017, 11:08 PM
RE: Manoyama Adventures (Forum Game) - by Rocket - 12-19-2017, 02:34 PM
RE: Manoyama Adventures (Forum Game) - by Ostinyo - 12-19-2017, 06:12 PM
RE: Manoyama Adventures (Forum Game) - by Rocket - 12-20-2017, 02:12 PM
RE: Manoyama Adventures (Forum Game) - by Rocket - 12-20-2017, 04:12 PM
RE: Manoyama Adventures (Forum Game) - by Rocket - 12-20-2017, 06:27 PM
RE: Manoyama Adventures (Forum Game) - by Rocket - 12-19-2017, 05:57 PM
RE: Manoyama Adventures (Forum Game) - by Rocket - 12-19-2017, 09:15 PM
RE: Manoyama Adventures (Forum Game) - by Rocket - 12-20-2017, 10:50 AM