* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

ARs limit
Started by Skeletal¹²³™

6 posts in this topic
Skeletal¹²³™

538 posts 16 threads Joined: Jan 2017
01-01-2018, 03:20 PM -
Yes.
Recently, I asked some people about adding a rule that limits the number of ARs, and most of them they agreed.
I'd do the same because, there are some rounds where warden vomits a billion of ARs and probably all prisoners are going to die due to confusion. And it's NOT FUN.
This is why I think that there should be added a rule where it limits ARs for normal situations (by normal situation i mean when the teams are balanced) Like, up to 5 ARs? (default ars doesn't count) Or 3? I don't know, there's a poll for it.
But if the warden is alone or the ratio is REALLY extreme, then the AR limit is not valid anymore since warden has no other ways to defend himself from a mass horde of prisoners.
Tell me your opinion about this idea.
This post was last modified: 01-01-2018, 03:23 PM by Skeletal¹²³™.
Thank you for understanding why we did this and we hope to see all of you following the rules to keep this place a very safe environment.
-Gauche
Ostinyo
Super Admin

380 posts 22 threads Joined: Jan 2017
01-01-2018, 04:12 PM -
It would be too difficult to keep count of the number of ARs a warden has declared, so no.
Rocket

311 posts 13 threads Joined: Apr 2017
01-01-2018, 04:47 PM -
I say no, for Ostinyo's point and well some wardens do it, but not all wardens do it, especially if you NEED those ars at the moment but then theres this limit blocking you from doing it. To add on to what Ostinyo said, the warden probably wouldn't care if they really need it, and the mods would keep on saying such things as "invaild can't have that many ars" and it'll just be CHAOS, as i think of it anyways (i could imagine this happening) and it would be a pretty dumb reason to ban some one (in my opinion) So... i say no, unless it starts happening 24/7 which I do not see very much unless there are big riots (i do this sometimes)
"You're mom gay." - Communism, 2017
"Why do we have to read the rules?" - legoson7, 2018
"Why are we still here? Just to shitpost? Every night, I can feel my loneliness… and my memes… even my autism. The friends I’ve never had… the social life I’ve never had… won’t stop hurting…you feel it, too, don’t you?" - Genghis Khan, 2017
"( ͡☭ ͜ʖ ͡☭)" - Skeletal, 24-25 October 1817
"Nigga I am in the past" - The Hoff, 2014
"Last words." - Clockworker, 2017
Monoblaster4

72 posts 5 threads Joined: Jul 2017
01-01-2018, 05:23 PM -
There's no reason to have an ar limmit just complicates the game more than it already is.
Wjat Even

BlueFang24

152 posts 4 threads Joined: Jun 2017
01-01-2018, 09:17 PM -
While I want to agree, I can't.  Honestly the real problem here is wardens/guards getting confused by many ARs (floor, leaving cells, line) and not knowing when or when not to shoot coupled with annoyance of AR-heavy rounds, and the lack of fun they contain.  The problem is a warden might be severely outnumbered and need quite a few ARs (to Rocket's point) and when we take that into consideration you would need a max to a height that it does not make any difference.  While you address this in your post about having it apply to the ratio, this would add to confusion as limits are in flux the entire round. Something like a 2:12 ratio and we have a rioter. This rioter kills a guard, making it 1:12. The warden gets some kills now we are down to 1:3. And now the AR limit has changed. And finally everyone here saying it would be chaos are 100% right.
This post was last modified: 01-01-2018, 09:20 PM by BlueFang24.
The Genghis Khan
Shitposter

689 posts 47 threads Joined: Jan 2017
01-02-2018, 09:42 AM -
salty fujk
hi there
Redboner

34 posts 4 threads Joined: Jan 2017
01-07-2018, 06:14 PM -
I'll just say yes so that retarded wardens don't choke on their own ARs and get wardenbanned because of it. I see this more as wardens who do love unfairly pouring out ARs can be able to keep track of how many and what kinds of ARs they put down, rather than just mindlessly spill them out just to BDSM the fuck outta prisoners.

Edit: Although my answer will be I don't care cause it is rare to see a warden fuck up on ARs and see it as funny. I still want those rare moments to occur, even though its rare as it is to see wardens fuck up on ARs. Sad
This post was last modified: 01-07-2018, 06:18 PM by Redboner. Edit Reason: So that people don't think im a jew
Even if Redconer doesn't say so, I'm his one and only Redboner. ;^)