Infinity Tower (well fuck theres lore now)
Started by The Hoff

39 posts in this topic
Rocket
Administrator

345 posts 21 threads Joined: Apr 2017
05-06-2018, 02:29 PM -
(05-06-2018, 02:17 PM)BlueFang24 Wrote: You reenter the elevator, exiting floor -2 and go up all the way to floor 8 which is filled with memes that ARENT GOOD FOR YOUR HEART

do you mean floor 9
"You're mom gay." - Communism, 2017
"Why do we have to read the rules?" - legoson7, 2018
"Why are we still here? Just to shitpost? Every night, I can feel my loneliness… and my memes… even my autism. The friends I’ve never had… the social life I’ve never had… won’t stop hurting…you feel it, too, don’t you?" - Genghis Khan, 2017
"( ͡☭ ͜ʖ ͡☭)" - Skeletal, 24-25 October 1817
"Nigga I am in the past" - The Hoff, 2014
"Last words." - Clockworker, 2017
Skeletal¹²³™

538 posts 16 threads Joined: Jan 2017
05-06-2018, 02:59 PM -
You go to floor 10, and find a locked bunker door.
There's a sign outside that says "ATTENTION, DO NOT ENTER. THE ROOM MAY CONTAIN HOSTILE ELEMENTS. PROCEED WITH CAUTION"
Thank you for understanding why we did this and we hope to see all of you following the rules to keep this place a very safe environment.
-Gauche
The Hoff

896 posts 45 threads Joined: Jan 2017
05-07-2018, 04:43 PM -
You decide not to go deeper into floor 10.

Floor 11 is another bunker, but this time its open. You approach the sole resident of the bunker, who informs you that Floor 51 can only be accessed with the elevator from Floor 10, but the method to access Floor 10's bunker can be found in Floor 50. Thanking him for the advice, you return to the elevator.

New rule: You can revisit floors already explored. The situation provided above is an acceptable example of this rule in action.
BL_ID: 42057

hello. if you happened to come back to this dead forum to re-read my forum games, i.e. The Vigilante, Infinity Tower, Criminal Business (for nostalgia?), you are out of luck. I saved each game to my computer in PDF form. Needless to say, these forum games are probably deleted. However, if you pm me on Discord (Oh shit, he#4107), I might be able to give them to you.

Why?
1. too much references to stuff close IRL friends or family will understand.
2. shit writing
3. a few things in CB prob put me on a list

So yeah.
BlueFang24

152 posts 4 threads Joined: Jun 2017
05-07-2018, 06:04 PM -
Floor 12 is an alternate reality version of Jailbreak where the prisoners are all invincible but the guards are still kill-able.  You quickly escape but as the elevator doors close, a stray bullet hits you in the shoulder.

You SMACK that lobby button, and when you arrive, ask the lobbyist for a med-kit.  She pulls one out from under the counter and also hands you an odd potion.  She spouts exposition at you - "Take this, the higher floors are more dangerous.  It will let you survive any situation but you only have one."  You put it in your pocket and head for floor 13.
This post was last modified: 05-08-2018, 11:28 AM by BlueFang24.
The Hoff

896 posts 45 threads Joined: Jan 2017
05-07-2018, 06:57 PM -
But the button for floor 13 is missing on the elevator! You return to the lobby and ask the lobbyist how to get to Floor 13. "Company secret, sorry."

Disappointed at a lack of response, you take the elevator to floor 12 then climb out of it and climb up the shaft to see Floor 13. As it turns out, the doors are glued shut.
BL_ID: 42057

hello. if you happened to come back to this dead forum to re-read my forum games, i.e. The Vigilante, Infinity Tower, Criminal Business (for nostalgia?), you are out of luck. I saved each game to my computer in PDF form. Needless to say, these forum games are probably deleted. However, if you pm me on Discord (Oh shit, he#4107), I might be able to give them to you.

Why?
1. too much references to stuff close IRL friends or family will understand.
2. shit writing
3. a few things in CB prob put me on a list

So yeah.
BlueFang24

05-07-2018, 08:45 PM -
"Well Heck" you think to yourself as you reenter the elevator and press the up button.  Floors 14-25 are unimaginative at best.

Floor 14 is just a white room with the giant letter "I" projected.
Floor 15 is just a white room with the giant word "am" projected.
Floor 16 is just a white room with the giant word "an" projected.
Floor 17 is just a white room with the giant word "unpaid" projected.
Floor 18 is just a white room with the giant word "intern" projected.
Floor 19 is just a white room with the giant word "who" projected.
Floor 20 is just a white room with the giant word "doesn't" projected.
Floor 21 is just a white room with the giant word "care" projected.
Floor 22 is just a white room with the giant word "about" projected.
Floor 23 is just a white room with the giant word "this" projected.
Floor 24 is just a white room with the giant word "assignment" projected.
Floor 25 is just a white room with the giant character "." projected.

You sigh out of boredom and hit the up arrow on the elevator.
This post was last modified: 05-07-2018, 08:45 PM by BlueFang24. Edit Reason: grammar or something
Skeletal¹²³™

05-08-2018, 09:09 AM -
You go to floor 26. You notice on the walls written: 087
It's a very small room with a door. You open that door.
You find a staircase that looks very old, and it seems to lead to the upper floors.
Thank you for understanding why we did this and we hope to see all of you following the rules to keep this place a very safe environment.
-Gauche
BlueFang24

05-08-2018, 09:15 AM -
You step out onto Floor 27 and take a break.  Just 26 floors and already exhausted.  

The room is damp and humid, moss grows on the walls.  Trees reach up 50 - no 70 feet.  There is a path leading to a rock in the center of the room.  Inside the rock is a sword, a sword in a stone.

You walk up to pull the sword because hey, why not?  You place two hands on the hilt and pull and then an energy burst sends you flying backwards, into an elevator.  "YOU ARE NOT WORTHY," bellows a disembodied voice.  "RETURN WHEN YOU ARE."

The elevator doors close on their own and the button for Floor 28 presses itself.

(return to floor 27 when you are 'worthy')
man i have to change my avatar from the christmas one
Skeletal¹²³™

05-08-2018, 02:54 PM -
You go to floor -3, and you find something that looks like a restaurant but on the walls there's written: 001.
You explore the restaurant, and find a very deep manhole leading to some unknown place.
You already start hearing some very strange noises that sounds like some people crying, pleading, screaming and begging.
-Gauche
Rocket
Administrator

345 posts 21 threads Joined: Apr 2017
05-08-2018, 07:53 PM -
You decide to get the hell out of floor -3 and  you arrive at floor 29, which has the words written on the door: 3008

You walk in think it won't be that bad, since it just looks like a giant Ikea, until the lights come off.
What you think are Ikea workers come after you telling you that you have to leave, with weird ass arms and legs, not anyone you've ever seen before.

You get the hell out of there before they can kill you and you get in the elevator and hurry up and press the floor button "30"
"You're mom gay." - Communism, 2017
"Why do we have to read the rules?" - legoson7, 2018
"Why are we still here? Just to shitpost? Every night, I can feel my loneliness… and my memes… even my autism. The friends I’ve never had… the social life I’ve never had… won’t stop hurting…you feel it, too, don’t you?" - Genghis Khan, 2017
"( ͡☭ ͜ʖ ͡☭)" - Skeletal, 24-25 October 1817
"Nigga I am in the past" - The Hoff, 2014
"Last words." - Clockworker, 2017