Survival

22 posts 2 threads Joined: Feb 2017
08-22-2018, 10:03 AM -
Name: Survival
BL_ID: 21120
Timeplayed: 240:48:25
Timezone: BST
Times you would be able to play mostly: 6 to 9pm most days
Why should you be a moderator?: I think I should be moderator because I'm great at focusing on the chat and in game (I think I've improved on this skill a lot throughout my time wardening). I'm rapid when responding to players and I am good at problem solving. I never show any bias towards anyone when there's a problem because I treat everyone with the same level of respect. I think I'd be great on the staff team as I communicate well with good English, I get things done efficiently and I understand the rules really well. I work well on my own and with other people. I'm patient so I'm good with newcomers. I like to think I have a good sense of humour as well. As for previous experience, some of the servers I moderate/moderated include: Tezuni's prison escape, AlexK's battle royale, Razer's Uber Karts, Agent Red's deathrun, Ibam's WWII dogfight, Chillah's freebuild and my own servers. I'm also making my own Jailbreak map with Charles and Space1255 because I enjoy this server so much. This is why I think I should be moderator on Jailbreak.

Thanks so much for reading,
Survival

[Image: myzAFwo.png]
[Image: QHEZgwP.png]
Erjon

148 posts 22 threads Joined: Jan 2017
08-22-2018, 10:10 AM -
Seems well written to me, I also saw your map with your builders it was also well built but I hope you become a staff member and you seem to be mature. So I vote yes.
I asked the Cleverbot what was the scouters power level [Image: wNgKWQz.png]
Keanu73

1 posts 0 threads Joined: Mar 2017
08-22-2018, 10:26 AM -
Great application and some good enthusiasm. You're definitely a mature person and I can't wait to see you be mod in-game. I vote yes.
Space1255

5 posts 3 threads Joined: Jan 2017
08-22-2018, 12:47 PM -
Well-written application, and I can confirm a good portion of his self-description. He's a good problem solver and a good friend, and will definitely make a great staff member.
Survival

22 posts 2 threads Joined: Feb 2017
08-22-2018, 01:07 PM -
(08-22-2018, 10:10 AM)Erjon Wrote: Seems well written to me, I also saw your map with your builders it was also well built but I hope you become a staff member and you seem to be mature. So I vote yes.

(08-22-2018, 10:26 AM)Keanu73 Wrote: Great application and some good enthusiasm. You're definitely a mature person and I can't wait to see you be mod in-game. I vote yes.

(08-22-2018, 12:47 PM)Space1255 Wrote: Well-written application, and I can confirm a good portion of his self-description. He's a good problem solver and a good friend, and will definitely make a great staff member.

Thanks for the nice comments!
Monoblaster4

72 posts 5 threads Joined: Jul 2017
08-22-2018, 03:24 PM -
You've got plenty of timeplayed and your application looks fine. You also have no recent POs. Although I need to see what other staff say before deciding.
Wjat Even

Hit

19 posts 1 threads Joined: Jan 2017
08-22-2018, 03:40 PM -
(08-22-2018, 10:03 AM)Survival Wrote: Why should you be a moderator?: I think I should be moderator because I'm great at focusing on the chat and in game (I think I've improved on this skill a lot throughout my time wardening). Most people who play Jailbreak are. I'm rapid when responding to players and I am good at problem solving. I never show any bias towards anyone when there's a problem because I treat everyone with the same level of respect. This is pretty straight forward. Every staff member should be doing this, it isn't really a unique thing. I think I'd be great on the staff team as I communicate well with good English, I get things done efficiently and I understand the rules really well. Most people who play Jailbreak do. I work well on my own and with other people. I'm patient so I'm good with newcomers. I like to think I have a good sense of humour as well. What does this have to do with being a Moderator? As for previous experience, some of the servers I moderate/moderated include: Tezuni's prison escape, AlexK's battle royale, Razer's Uber Karts, Agent Red's deathrun, Ibam's WWII dogfight, Chillah's freebuild and my own servers. I'm also making my own Jailbreak map with Charles and Space1255 because I enjoy this server so much. This is why I think I should be moderator on Jailbreak.

Thanks so much for reading,
Survival

While you do have a year or two's worth of experience playing on the server, there is nothing about you that really stands out. Final answer will be a no.
Rocket

304 posts 12 threads Joined: Apr 2017
08-22-2018, 04:25 PM -
Damn, hit has good points, I like you as a person and a friend Survival and stuff, but I'mma have to say no sorry my boyo.
"You're mom gay." - Communism, 2017
"Why do we have to read the rules?" - legoson7, 2018
"Why are we still here? Just to shitpost? Every night, I can feel my loneliness… and my memes… even my autism. The friends I’ve never had… the social life I’ve never had… won’t stop hurting…you feel it, too, don’t you?" - Genghis Khan, 2017
"( ͡☭ ͜ʖ ͡☭)" - Skeletal, 24-25 October 1817
"Nigga I am in the past" - The Hoff, 2014
"Last words." - Clockworker, 2017
Crown
<><

145 posts 6 threads Joined: Jan 2017
08-23-2018, 01:10 PM -
I’d be willing to give you a shot.
Padillac

104 posts 6 threads Joined: Jan 2017
08-23-2018, 05:39 PM -
According to your past po's both of them show that you have ignored the staff when asked about the problem at hand. This makes me think that you don't work well with others. I don't know if you have changed from back then or if you still have this problem. Since there has been such a long time since those bans I am going to say yes but I want to see how you work with other staff members. You could be perfect working alone but when you have 4 or 5 other staff members all with different points of view on the problem at hand I want to see how you react. Yes from me. Good luck
Just drop in and smack the lip, then after that you just drop in drop out, aragagagra.