The Adventures of Goldfish
Started by Rocket

39 posts in this topic
Rocket
Administrator

345 posts 21 threads Joined: Apr 2017
10-17-2018, 06:27 PM -
(10-16-2018, 09:35 PM)The Hoff Wrote: rocket what the fuck wheres my update

You decide to go into the bar and ignore him.

The Hoff rolled... 10! Success!

You brush past him into the bar.

Bully Fish: Hey! Where the hell do you think you're going! Hey, wait come back I'm not done with you!

You slammed the door on his face and ventured further inside. Outside the door, you can hear the laughter and jeers of the other fish.

Inside the bar, it is warm and cozy, though the looks you get from the other big bad farmer fish is not, you swim up to a chair and order your drink. To the right, you see the group of regulars who usually come gamble with each others.
(The currency is sand dollars)

Gambler 1: Hey! O'Feck! Come play with us... You still owe us from last time..

O'Feck: Didn't I win?

Gambler 2: You cheated, ya bastard!

Gambler 3: Yeah, come over here and play us for real!

Your friend across the bar, Riley, comes up to you.

Riley: Leave him alone, he's just really lucky, you know. Just keep playing amongst yourselves and shut up, you don't want to end up like the fish outside, do you?

Gambler 1: What a baby! Can't even play a simple game without your white knight coming along! Riley, go to hell you Calico. You owe us as well.

What do you want to do?

1. Stand up against them with your friend.

2. Play against them.

3. Play against them, and bring Riley to help you out.

4. Custom.

Riley, a 25 year old Calico goldfish, a 5 inch long goldfish. Foolishly brave though, and not very intelligent. Actually, not at all.

Riley's stats:

1. Strength 3

2. Luck 3

3. Swimming 4

Unfortunately, the gambler fish are really strong as well and fast swimmers. Not lucky at all though, due to you beating them many times before.
"You're mom gay." - Communism, 2017
"Why do we have to read the rules?" - legoson7, 2018
"Why are we still here? Just to shitpost? Every night, I can feel my loneliness… and my memes… even my autism. The friends I’ve never had… the social life I’ve never had… won’t stop hurting…you feel it, too, don’t you?" - Genghis Khan, 2017
"( ͡☭ ͜ʖ ͡☭)" - Skeletal, 24-25 October 1817
"Nigga I am in the past" - The Hoff, 2014
"Last words." - Clockworker, 2017
The Hoff

896 posts 45 threads Joined: Jan 2017
10-17-2018, 08:59 PM -
I'm gonna gamble against them solo, just to prove a point. (2)

Arm Riley with the pitchfork.

If the gamblers try to fight, have Riley take the hits or bait them into a chase while I either flee or put in some lucky fin-slaps or punches or whatever they are under the sea (cuz i cant fight without luck).
This post was last modified: 10-17-2018, 09:01 PM by The Hoff.
BL_ID: 42057

hello. if you happened to come back to this dead forum to re-read my forum games, i.e. The Vigilante, Infinity Tower, Criminal Business (for nostalgia?), you are out of luck. I saved each game to my computer in PDF form. Needless to say, these forum games are probably deleted. However, if you pm me on Discord (Oh shit, he#4107), I might be able to give them to you.

Why?
1. too much references to stuff close IRL friends or family will understand.
2. shit writing
3. a few things in CB prob put me on a list

So yeah.
The Genghis Khan
Shitposter

697 posts 48 threads Joined: Jan 2017
10-18-2018, 12:19 AM -
b-but what about muh update
hi there
Rocket
Administrator

10-23-2018, 07:31 PM -
Skeletal rolls... 57! Success!

Gauche grabs onto a seaweed, it holds and he is able to pull/swim off to the side.

Phew, that was a close one.

You head on your journey to find the Fish of Fire once again.

Following the map, you are apparently reach the town. Many beautiful plants and little mud shacks say below you. You see the most beautiful of all the buildings, the biggest, made out of many colorful rocks and has little mud pillars. There, sitting inside, should be the King, the Fish of Fire. You decide to break in.

There are 5 ways to get in.

1. Through the roof

2. Through the back

3. Going all daggers a-blazin'

4. Through a vent on the side.

5. Custom

Though... 1 hr and 30 minutes before...

(10-12-2018, 01:12 AM)The Genghis Khan Wrote: 2. time to start the aquatic drift

The Fish of Fire, after remembering some things about his past, finally decides to go out to the world, and face it head on like a badass goldfish. Perhaps the Great Goldfish Gods are on your side this time...

The Great Goldfish Gods consist of 5 goldfish named Seabear, Kaiso, Waterbear, BIG BOB, and Cheeto. Every Thursday at 3 am they meet up in the sky to discuss very important things and do godly stuff, of course. But who knows what really goes on up there?

Anyways, after packing up with his bodyguard Scaliey head out on the journey, the Fish of Fire hoping to discover something about himself.

You swim for only 30 minutes when a great big pike came swimming in front of you obviously looking to eat you.

The Pike has 150 health, 5 strength, 2 swimming, and 3 stealth.

What do you do?

1. Fight off the pike (Scaliey will do most damage, of course.)

2. Swim away

3. Custom

(10-17-2018, 08:59 PM)The Hoff Wrote: I'm gonna gamble against them solo, just to prove a point. (2)

Arm Riley with the pitchfork.

If the gamblers try to fight, have Riley take the hits or bait them into a chase while I either flee or put in some lucky fin-slaps or punches or whatever they are under the sea (cuz i cant fight without luck).

O'Feck: Fine you feckers, I'll take you on solo. Riley, take this

Riley acquired a pitchfork! 3 plus strength.

Gambler 1: Bring it, you can't do shit this time.

Gambler 3: Yeah, we got the strats now! Yo, Copper, shuffle and play...

Gambler 2 (Copper): Alright, alright, I got him.

Everybody put 60 dollars in.

The Hoff rolled a.... 8! Success!

Copper: I knew it, you dirty cheater.

Gambler 1: Thought you got better and wouldn't cheat this time, eh? You think you can pull one over my old eyes? Come on, Bandit, get him boy.

O'Feck: I played the game fair and square, you can't accuse me of such, poor losers.

Gambler 3 (Bandit): You're going down boy.

Riley: Don't worry, I got your back, come get us feckin' drunkards!

O'Feck: Great now they'll chase us, lets get out of here, and quickly!

Bandit: There's no point in running little fish!

You barge out of the bar and swim off as quickly as you can, and with some luck you end up making it past the crowd up front. Unfortunately, "Bandit" didn't have a hard time and is now quickly on your tail fin. Riley is behind you, though he is faster but watching your back due to him having the pitchfork.

What do you do?

1. Try to lose him in the town.

2. Try to slow him down.

3. Go back to your farm to try to get to safety.

4. Have Riley fight him with the pitchfork (you'll owe him in the future.)

5. Custom
This post was last modified: 11-16-2018, 12:33 PM by Rocket.
"Why are we still here? Just to shitpost? Every night, I can feel my loneliness… and my memes… even my autism. The friends I’ve never had… the social life I’ve never had… won’t stop hurting…you feel it, too, don’t you?" - Genghis Khan, 2017
The Genghis Khan
Shitposter

10-24-2018, 12:14 AM -
2. TOKYO DRIFT
hi there
Skeletal¹²³™

538 posts 16 threads Joined: Jan 2017
10-24-2018, 02:24 PM -
go through a vent on the side
Thank you for understanding why we did this and we hope to see all of you following the rules to keep this place a very safe environment.
-Gauche
The Hoff

10-24-2018, 06:45 PM -
1. Get to the town to lose his ass.

hello. if you happened to come back to this dead forum to re-read my forum games, i.e. The Vigilante, Infinity Tower, Criminal Business (for nostalgia?), you are out of luck. I saved each game to my computer in PDF form. Needless to say, these forum games are probably deleted. However, if you pm me on Discord (Oh shit, he#4107), I might be able to give them to you.

Why?
2. shit writing

So yeah.
Rocket
Administrator

10-28-2018, 01:48 PM -
(10-24-2018, 12:14 AM)The Genghis Khan Wrote: 2.  TOKYO DRIFT

Vroom! You decide to run off with Scaliey!

You zoom off and Scaliey is pretty far behind due to your amazing swimming skills. Though the pike is real quick as well.

The pike is on your tail, but as you swim along the bank you come across a small underwater cave and decide to go into it, Scaliey puts a big rock in front of it, and the pike is too big to fit in. After hiding out for a couple of minutes, you decide it's safe to swim out.

Fish of Fire: Phew, that was a close one.

Scaliey: Yeah, very close. But I think we went the right way, because I see a town in the distance.

Fish of Fire: Wait... Did you grab my money?

Scaliey: Yes, I have it here.

You've acquired... 500 small but valuable sand dollars in a bag.

Fish of Fire: Alright, let's swim over there.

You enter the town. Bigger up close, more looks like a city. Many colored clay buildings every where. Many currents run along between the buildings. Fish of all sorts, including tons of goldfish hustle through the currents. There's a few stores throughout and you're starving along with Scaliey, after running from that pike the adrenaline didn't make you realize.

Shop Owner: Hey! You mister! You look like your rich, and your girlfriend too! Come eat with us at the Rock Café!

Fish of Fire: Uhhh..

Another store owner: No, our food is much better! Come eat here at the Seaweed Grill!

Fish of Fire: Uhhhhhh....

Soon, many fish surround you and Scaliey asking to come eat or shop at their place because you look new and rich. The people at this city don't get a lot of new people.

In all the chaos, two sketchy figures comes along and one knocks out your bodyguard, and the other starts to take you.

Fish of Fire: No! Don-

You wake up later to find yourself tied up to a pipe and Scaliey right next to you, tied up as well. The two thugs stand in front of you with blue rock knives. You seem to be bleeding by your right fin. They haven't touched Scaliey next, but they seem to be going after her afterwards. The thugs haven't found the money and are mad.

What do you do?

1. Try to break out when they're distracted.

2. Try to wake Scaliey up.

3. Kick them with your tail fin (strength).

4. Reason with them.

5. Custom.

(10-24-2018, 02:24 PM)Skeletal¹²³™ Wrote: go through a vent on the side

After looking at the mansion for a while, you decide the best way is through a small vent on the side of it. After using your tools, you finally get inside the vent. It's small and cramped, definitely not has been used to filter water in a while it seems. Swimming through it, you find a small area you could drop down in. After waiting above an opening for a bit, you decide it's safe a bust through.

You find nobody around, alive that is. In the room there is a horrific scene of many dead goldfish scattered everywhere, one wearing what seems to be a kings robe. Though, they are unrecognizable because their head is blown off. On the other side there is a dead fish pinned to the wall missing an arm, obviously dead, and a bunch of other dead goldfish. It doesn't phase you too bad though as you have murdered many before.

Gauche: Damn! I wonder what happened here... But it looks like they've gotten here before me. Pointless heading out here.

On your fin gadget, you suddenly get a message from the person who hired you.

"Hey, sorry, I forgot to tell you that I got intelligence that they headed out from the village. If you are already in the mansion, get out. I heard something horrible happened and the king got murdered. But who you're after is the king's son. Sorry I didn't specify this."

A bit late, huh? Just a bit?

After coming back through the way you came, you don't really have a way to go.

Again, you get a message on your fin gadget.

"Shit, I also forgot to tell you that I saw the king's son the the infirm, I guess he has been crowned the emergency king. Although for some reason, they headed north from the village. There's been reports from my spies that there has been someone "rich looking" reported in a city about 38 minutes from here. Find him. Good luck. You'll be paid double."

Double? Don't mind if I do...

After heading out from the village, you reach a small town half way through. You decide to stop because you need to refuel anyways, but as you go further through the town you see the two people from before knocking on doors looking for you.

What do you do?

1. Turn around and get out. (Suspicious)

2. Hide.

3. Custom.

(10-24-2018, 06:45 PM)The Hoff Wrote: 1. Get to the town to lose his ass.

You decide it's a good idea to try to lose him in the town, there are many turns and places to hide between the small houses so it is a good idea. Riley, being bigger, might have a harder time. But he'll make it as he always does, hopefully.

Bandit (yelling): You think you can out swim me?

O'Feck (yelling): Of course we can!

Through luck, we zip through the town, taking a sharp left and then right, then going around a house and hiding behind a cart. Riley can't fit though. Riley has no choice but to keep on swimming and meet up later, and a couple seconds later you see Bandit chasing after him. Even if he's faster than you, Bandit is pissed and gets even faster it seems and he tackles Riley.

You swim in closer to see what happens and try to help if it gets to bad.

Riley: You bastard!

His pitch fork is out of fins reach, and Bandit's got him pinned down.

Bandit: Now let's see if you're little irish cheater friend comes over here and helps you now. Or maybe I have to torture you. Or worse, to get him to come out and pay us back. Of course it won't be that easy, you getting away. Now tell me where he is!

Riley: No, I would never sell out my friend like that!

Bandit: I guess we're going to do this the hard way then!

Riley is really struggling to get out of his grip after he dropped the pitch fork. It's close to him but just out of reach. There aren't many people in this side of the small town, but there is the Amber fish station (Police station) a couple minutes away.

What do you do?

1. Distract him.

2. Get the police.

3. Run out there and get him his pitch fork.

4. Custom.
This post was last modified: 11-03-2018, 01:28 PM by Rocket. Edit Reason: bold not work
The Hoff

10-28-2018, 10:44 PM -
Get the pitchfork then lucky-shank Bandit, I bet he has soft skin
This post was last modified: 10-29-2018, 06:57 PM by The Hoff.

Why?
2. shit writing

So yeah.
The Genghis Khan
Shitposter

10-29-2018, 01:18 AM -
5. Flatter them to instead follow and obey my every action
hi there