The Adventures of Goldfish
Started by Rocket

39 posts in this topic
Rocket
Administrator

345 posts 21 threads Joined: Apr 2017
10-28-2018, 01:48 PM -
(10-24-2018, 12:14 AM)The Genghis Khan Wrote: 2.  TOKYO DRIFT

Vroom! You decide to run off with Scaliey!

You zoom off and Scaliey is pretty far behind due to your amazing swimming skills. Though the pike is real quick as well.

The pike is on your tail, but as you swim along the bank you come across a small underwater cave and decide to go into it, Scaliey puts a big rock in front of it, and the pike is too big to fit in. After hiding out for a couple of minutes, you decide it's safe to swim out.

Fish of Fire: Phew, that was a close one.

Scaliey: Yeah, very close. But I think we went the right way, because I see a town in the distance.

Fish of Fire: Wait... Did you grab my money?

Scaliey: Yes, I have it here.

You've acquired... 500 small but valuable sand dollars in a bag.

Fish of Fire: Alright, let's swim over there.

You enter the town. Bigger up close, more looks like a city. Many colored clay buildings every where. Many currents run along between the buildings. Fish of all sorts, including tons of goldfish hustle through the currents. There's a few stores throughout and you're starving along with Scaliey, after running from that pike the adrenaline didn't make you realize.

Shop Owner: Hey! You mister! You look like your rich, and your girlfriend too! Come eat with us at the Rock Café!

Fish of Fire: Uhhh..

Another store owner: No, our food is much better! Come eat here at the Seaweed Grill!

Fish of Fire: Uhhhhhh....

Soon, many fish surround you and Scaliey asking to come eat or shop at their place because you look new and rich. The people at this city don't get a lot of new people.

In all the chaos, two sketchy figures comes along and one knocks out your bodyguard, and the other starts to take you.

Fish of Fire: No! Don-

You wake up later to find yourself tied up to a pipe and Scaliey right next to you, tied up as well. The two thugs stand in front of you with blue rock knives. You seem to be bleeding by your right fin. They haven't touched Scaliey next, but they seem to be going after her afterwards. The thugs haven't found the money and are mad.

What do you do?

1. Try to break out when they're distracted.

2. Try to wake Scaliey up.

3. Kick them with your tail fin (strength).

4. Reason with them.

5. Custom.

(10-24-2018, 02:24 PM)Skeletal¹²³™ Wrote: go through a vent on the side

After looking at the mansion for a while, you decide the best way is through a small vent on the side of it. After using your tools, you finally get inside the vent. It's small and cramped, definitely not has been used to filter water in a while it seems. Swimming through it, you find a small area you could drop down in. After waiting above an opening for a bit, you decide it's safe a bust through.

You find nobody around, alive that is. In the room there is a horrific scene of many dead goldfish scattered everywhere, one wearing what seems to be a kings robe. Though, they are unrecognizable because their head is blown off. On the other side there is a dead fish pinned to the wall missing an arm, obviously dead, and a bunch of other dead goldfish. It doesn't phase you too bad though as you have murdered many before.

Gauche: Damn! I wonder what happened here... But it looks like they've gotten here before me. Pointless heading out here.

On your fin gadget, you suddenly get a message from the person who hired you.

"Hey, sorry, I forgot to tell you that I got intelligence that they headed out from the village. If you are already in the mansion, get out. I heard something horrible happened and the king got murdered. But who you're after is the king's son. Sorry I didn't specify this."

A bit late, huh? Just a bit?

After coming back through the way you came, you don't really have a way to go.

Again, you get a message on your fin gadget.

"Shit, I also forgot to tell you that I saw the king's son the the infirm, I guess he has been crowned the emergency king. Although for some reason, they headed north from the village. There's been reports from my spies that there has been someone "rich looking" reported in a city about 38 minutes from here. Find him. Good luck. You'll be paid double."

Double? Don't mind if I do...

After heading out from the village, you reach a small town half way through. You decide to stop because you need to refuel anyways, but as you go further through the town you see the two people from before knocking on doors looking for you.

What do you do?

1. Turn around and get out. (Suspicious)

2. Hide.

3. Custom.

(10-24-2018, 06:45 PM)The Hoff Wrote: 1. Get to the town to lose his ass.

You decide it's a good idea to try to lose him in the town, there are many turns and places to hide between the small houses so it is a good idea. Riley, being bigger, might have a harder time. But he'll make it as he always does, hopefully.

Bandit (yelling): You think you can out swim me?

O'Feck (yelling): Of course we can!

Through luck, we zip through the town, taking a sharp left and then right, then going around a house and hiding behind a cart. Riley can't fit though. Riley has no choice but to keep on swimming and meet up later, and a couple seconds later you see Bandit chasing after him. Even if he's faster than you, Bandit is pissed and gets even faster it seems and he tackles Riley.

You swim in closer to see what happens and try to help if it gets to bad.

Riley: You bastard!

His pitch fork is out of fins reach, and Bandit's got him pinned down.

Bandit: Now let's see if you're little irish cheater friend comes over here and helps you now. Or maybe I have to torture you. Or worse, to get him to come out and pay us back. Of course it won't be that easy, you getting away. Now tell me where he is!

Riley: No, I would never sell out my friend like that!

Bandit: I guess we're going to do this the hard way then!

Riley is really struggling to get out of his grip after he dropped the pitch fork. It's close to him but just out of reach. There aren't many people in this side of the small town, but there is the Amber fish station (Police station) a couple minutes away.

What do you do?

1. Distract him.

2. Get the police.

3. Run out there and get him his pitch fork.

4. Custom.
This post was last modified: 11-03-2018, 01:28 PM by Rocket. Edit Reason: bold not work
"You're mom gay." - Communism, 2017
"Why do we have to read the rules?" - legoson7, 2018
"Why are we still here? Just to shitpost? Every night, I can feel my loneliness… and my memes… even my autism. The friends I’ve never had… the social life I’ve never had… won’t stop hurting…you feel it, too, don’t you?" - Genghis Khan, 2017
"( ͡☭ ͜ʖ ͡☭)" - Skeletal, 24-25 October 1817
"Nigga I am in the past" - The Hoff, 2014
"Last words." - Clockworker, 2017

Messages In This Thread
The Adventures of Goldfish - by Rocket - 10-02-2018, 07:40 PM
RE: The Adventures of Goldfish - by Rocket - 10-07-2018, 07:26 PM
RE: The Adventures of Goldfish - by The Hoff - 10-10-2018, 12:42 AM
RE: The Adventures of Goldfish - by The Hoff - 10-12-2018, 11:43 AM
RE: The Adventures of Goldfish - by Rocket - 10-12-2018, 06:17 PM
RE: The Adventures of Goldfish - by Rocket - 10-03-2018, 04:22 PM
RE: The Adventures of Goldfish - by Rocket - 10-05-2018, 03:45 PM
RE: The Adventures of Goldfish - by The Hoff - 10-07-2018, 02:44 PM