The Adventures of Goldfish
Started by Rocket

39 posts in this topic
Skeletal¹²³™

538 posts 16 threads Joined: Jan 2017
10-30-2018, 08:54 AM -
hide,
Thank you for understanding why we did this and we hope to see all of you following the rules to keep this place a very safe environment.
-Gauche
Rocket
Administrator

345 posts 21 threads Joined: Apr 2017
11-03-2018, 01:36 PM -
(10-28-2018, 10:44 PM)The Hoff Wrote: Get the pitchfork then lucky-shank Bandit, I bet he has soft skin

The Hoff rolls... 10 out of 10! Ultra success!

You come out from behind your hiding spot and swim like a madman, to the point Bandit doesn't even know what's going on, and you grab that pitchfork and hit him hard on his side. He goes flying across the street and runs into the building.

It only does 20 damage to him due to your strength.

Bandit (yelling): You've done it now! We could've done this the easy way, but now I'm bleeding! Damn you!

O'Feck: Come on Riley we gotta go!

Bandit, now slowed by 2 points due to his bleeding, tries to chase after you still.

Riley: Look! There's the Amber Fish Station, maybe we can get them to help us anyways!

O'Feck: But we might get in trouble too!

Riley: I think this is our only way.

You guys swim past the police station with Bandit close behind, and the police taking a break outside realize that Bandit is chasing after you and he's injured.

Police 1 (Yelling): Stop right there!

The first Police fish tackles Bandit and puts him down.

Police 1 (To you): You too, come over here! Drop the pitchfork!

O'Feck (whispering): We're probably in trouble now too, they'll probably suspect that we stabbed him.

Riley: I can cover for you.

Just then, his fellow gambler fish come swimming down the street. Uh oh, we're out numbered. Bandit's being cuffed, and the gamblers come up acting as innocent as ever.

Copper: What's wrong officer? Ya got one of our friends, and I don't think he's done a thing.

Gambler 1: Yeah, officer, he wouldn't do anything of the sort, not that I know him. (Points to Riley and yourself) I bet they did this to 'em.

What to do?

1. Lie

2. Tell the truth

3. Custom
"You're mom gay." - Communism, 2017
"Why do we have to read the rules?" - legoson7, 2018
"Why are we still here? Just to shitpost? Every night, I can feel my loneliness… and my memes… even my autism. The friends I’ve never had… the social life I’ve never had… won’t stop hurting…you feel it, too, don’t you?" - Genghis Khan, 2017
"( ͡☭ ͜ʖ ͡☭)" - Skeletal, 24-25 October 1817
"Nigga I am in the past" - The Hoff, 2014
"Last words." - Clockworker, 2017
The Hoff

896 posts 45 threads Joined: Jan 2017
11-03-2018, 07:51 PM -
nigga did i ask to go to the police station

ok anyhow

bs a charisma check with my extreme luck as I tell the truth
BL_ID: 42057

hello. if you happened to come back to this dead forum to re-read my forum games, i.e. The Vigilante, Infinity Tower, Criminal Business (for nostalgia?), you are out of luck. I saved each game to my computer in PDF form. Needless to say, these forum games are probably deleted. However, if you pm me on Discord (Oh shit, he#4107), I might be able to give them to you.

Why?
1. too much references to stuff close IRL friends or family will understand.
2. shit writing
3. a few things in CB prob put me on a list

So yeah.
Rocket
Administrator

11-04-2018, 02:00 PM -
(11-03-2018, 07:51 PM)The Hoff Wrote: nigga did i ask to go to the police station

ok anyhow

bs a charisma check with my extreme luck as I tell the truth

riley did it anyways, also other ppls updates b coming soon this weekpossibly
This post was last modified: 11-06-2018, 05:42 PM by Rocket. Edit Reason: i am a liar
"Why are we still here? Just to shitpost? Every night, I can feel my loneliness… and my memes… even my autism. The friends I’ve never had… the social life I’ve never had… won’t stop hurting…you feel it, too, don’t you?" - Genghis Khan, 2017
The Hoff

11-06-2018, 06:50 PM -
my question was for riley

hello. if you happened to come back to this dead forum to re-read my forum games, i.e. The Vigilante, Infinity Tower, Criminal Business (for nostalgia?), you are out of luck. I saved each game to my computer in PDF form. Needless to say, these forum games are probably deleted. However, if you pm me on Discord (Oh shit, he#4107), I might be able to give them to you.

Why?
2. shit writing

So yeah.
Rocket
Administrator

11-08-2018, 09:04 PM -
(10-29-2018, 01:18 AM)The Genghis Khan Wrote: 5. Flatter them to instead follow and obey my every action

The Genghis Khan rolled... a 15! Failed!

Fish of Fire: You criminals are looking stunning today, in this back alley.

You swing your bleeding right fin around.

Fish of Fire: Would you two handsome men be willing to let us free? As you see, gentlemen, I don't have anything on me.

Thug 1: What the hell are you on about?

Fish of Fire: Your eyes, they are beautiful.

Thug 2 slaps you.

Thug 2: I know you two are rich, and this fish over here is probably your bodyguard. Now stop lying and give us the damn money. I don't want to have to hurt you further.

Your money is in a secret pocket in your robe they haven't found yet.

What to do?

1. Break out while they're searching Scailey (by swimming forward really fast).

2. Give them the money.

3. Kick them with your fin (strength).

4. Custom

(10-30-2018, 08:54 AM)Skeletal¹²³™ Wrote: hide,

Skeletal rolled... 94! Ultra success!

You hide behind a cart and wait for them to past. They don't notice you at all, but you overhear a fish saying that they saw you swim up in the town not too long before. After they go a safe distance away, you swim down the street and take a turn, heading to   the city that the Fish of Fire, the king, is in according to the fin gadget. Though somethings odd, it's saying he's in a back alleyway.

Gauche flicks the fin gadget with his other fin.

Gauche: This thing must be acting up, maybe because I'm getting closer?

After swimming for around 10 or 15 minutes you reach the city. It's massive. Shop keepers are everywhere, and so are fish. You can barely swim through the streets without running into another fish. Though, all of a sudden, your fin gadget stops working.

What do you do?

1. Attempt to fix your fin gadget (survival skills)

2. Check every back alley way stealthily for him.

3. Ask around.

4. Custom.
This post was last modified: 11-08-2018, 09:13 PM by Rocket.
The Hoff

11-09-2018, 10:03 PM -
why am i always left out

Why?
2. shit writing

So yeah.
Rocket
Administrator

11-10-2018, 02:21 PM -
(11-09-2018, 10:03 PM)The Hoff Wrote: why am i always left out

catching everybody up so i can update all 3 of you at the same time, when they respond i'll catch ya up don't worry
The Genghis Khan
Shitposter

697 posts 48 threads Joined: Jan 2017
11-11-2018, 04:24 AM -
diplomacy before war
4. flatter with the intent to flirt
hi there
Skeletal¹²³™

538 posts 16 threads Joined: Jan 2017
11-14-2018, 11:32 AM -
2. Check every back alley way stealthily for him.
Thank you for understanding why we did this and we hope to see all of you following the rules to keep this place a very safe environment.
-Gauche