The Vigilante [I got bored so its over]
Started by The Hoff

195 posts in this topic
The Hoff

896 posts 45 threads Joined: Jan 2017
06-24-2017, 03:27 PM -
ok i am honestly bored of this story, so I am going to wrap it up with the best ending possible as quickly as possible, then move on to some other forum adventure.

BEST ENDING: Double Revenge and Run

Jorel calls Gunther, Mr. Stuttizer, and Faustin for assistance. They too bring their own friends to help Jorel. First, they free Aaron.

Aaron, after being freed, massacres a shitton of Russian Bratva with Faustin. They get to the leader of the Russian Bratva himself, the Big Brother.... Faustin's brother shows up and reveals that he is the boss's son himself.

"This is for my sister, Amber, and for all of my friends at the university that you have killed! FUCK YOU!"

Aaron had no time for games and kills Faustin, his brother, and his father, destroying the leadership and very best of the Russian Bratva.

Later, he goes to the place where Jarret was held hostage. Jarret is freed as well. With the combined force of the Garfields, Stuttizers, and Gunther's gang of vigilantes, the Ukrainian Bratva was all but gone. Jarret himself has killed Zhenya and Grigori, the scum that have "enslaved" and "manipulated" Jarret for their personal gain.

Knowing what kind of a legal mess they all went to, the Garfields flee the state. The fate of Gunther's gang and the Stuttizers are unknown.

The Garfields live as one family safe in Phoenix, Arizona. Away from all the crime, depression, cold, and grittiness that was New York City.

The End.
BL_ID: 42057

hello. if you happened to come back to this dead forum to re-read my forum games, i.e. The Vigilante, Infinity Tower, Criminal Business (for nostalgia?), you are out of luck. I saved each game to my computer in PDF form. Needless to say, these forum games are probably deleted. However, if you pm me on Discord (Oh shit, he#4107), I might be able to give them to you.

Why?
1. too much references to stuff close IRL friends or family will understand.
2. shit writing
3. a few things in CB prob put me on a list

So yeah.
Ostinyo
Super Admin

383 posts 22 threads Joined: Jan 2017
06-24-2017, 03:50 PM -
[Image: giphy.webp]
Communism
Gay

804 posts 34 threads Joined: Jan 2017
06-24-2017, 04:16 PM -
(06-24-2017, 03:50 PM)Ostinyo Wrote: [Image: giphy.webp]
was good while it lasted
Я женщина.
The Hoff

06-24-2017, 05:33 PM -
ok so next forum game:

do you want:
-another forum adventure about a hitman and doing hitman things in similar vein to the vigilante, but a little bit different
or
-grand theft auto 5's heist mode, but in forum format and kind of like a roleplay (people can submit characters and join gangs and shit)

hello. if you happened to come back to this dead forum to re-read my forum games, i.e. The Vigilante, Infinity Tower, Criminal Business (for nostalgia?), you are out of luck. I saved each game to my computer in PDF form. Needless to say, these forum games are probably deleted. However, if you pm me on Discord (Oh shit, he#4107), I might be able to give them to you.

Why?
2. shit writing

So yeah.
Communism
Gay

804 posts 34 threads Joined: Jan 2017
06-24-2017, 06:24 PM -
(06-24-2017, 05:33 PM)The Hoff Wrote: -grand theft auto 5's heist mode, but in forum format and kind of like a roleplay (people can submit characters and join gangs and shit)

yes please
Я женщина.
The Hoff

06-24-2017, 06:33 PM -
(06-24-2017, 06:24 PM)Communism Wrote: yes please

ok but im concerned of like only one or two people joining in

that kind of game is best played with a lot of people are involved

Why?
2. shit writing

So yeah.