The Vigilante [I got bored so its over]
Started by The Hoff

195 posts in this topic
The Hoff

896 posts 45 threads Joined: Jan 2017
01-30-2017, 06:03 PM -
(01-30-2017, 07:53 AM)Skeletal¹²³™ Wrote: B. Dodge the police and find an alternative exit

Aaron: "We probably may want to avoid the police. Follow me."

As you and your brother run to the dormitory building, you see a gunman dragging who appears to be your girlfriend across the commons. The two of you screech to a halt.

A. Find out how to attack that gunman to save your girl
B. Hide
C. Run.
D. Try to snatch your girl from him and run.
E. Other.
BL_ID: 42057

hello. if you happened to come back to this dead forum to re-read my forum games, i.e. The Vigilante, Infinity Tower, Criminal Business (for nostalgia?), you are out of luck. I saved each game to my computer in PDF form. Needless to say, these forum games are probably deleted. However, if you pm me on Discord (Oh shit, he#4107), I might be able to give them to you.

Why?
1. too much references to stuff close IRL friends or family will understand.
2. shit writing
3. a few things in CB prob put me on a list

So yeah.
Skeletal¹²³™

538 posts 16 threads Joined: Jan 2017
01-31-2017, 07:26 AM -
A. Find out how to attack that gunman to save your girl
Thank you for understanding why we did this and we hope to see all of you following the rules to keep this place a very safe environment.
-Gauche
The Hoff

01-31-2017, 11:20 PM -
(01-31-2017, 07:26 AM)Skeletal¹²³™ Wrote: A. Find out how to attack that gunman to save your girl

You then remember the same thing you did in the classroom. Now you have a bit of assistance. 

You slash School Shooter 4's neck by surprise with the scissors, while Jarret goes for a K.O!

[Image: eQ0E62Z.png]
(Unfortunately, there is no girl option in the character maker I am using, nor a duct-taped mouth option)

School Shooter 4's Inventory:
- Silenced PP Bizon (?(64) /? 7.62×25mm bullets)
- Silenced Makarov (?(8)/? 9×18mm Makarov bullets)
- Stubby Combat Knife
- Choker
- Duct-tape
- Samsung Nexus 7

S.S 4 starts choking on blood from the scissors swipe, and Jarret K.O's him by punching his brain out.

S.S. 4 drops down on the ground facing the same travesty as the first school shooter to cross Aaron.

Your girl, Angela Stuttizer: "[mumbling due to duct tape in mouth]"

You use the scissors to cut open a hole in the duct tape of Angela's mouth.

"Thank god you saved me!"

Aaron: "We gotta run."

You, Angela, and Stuttizer run past the dorm building to an alternative exit of the university campus, and right into the streets of Brighton Beach, Brooklyn, New York.

Achievement Unlocked: Alive to Tell the Tale

Prologue Completed. Expect more edits later.
This post was last modified: 03-01-2017, 07:10 PM by The Hoff. Edit Reason: added achievement

hello. if you happened to come back to this dead forum to re-read my forum games, i.e. The Vigilante, Infinity Tower, Criminal Business (for nostalgia?), you are out of luck. I saved each game to my computer in PDF form. Needless to say, these forum games are probably deleted. However, if you pm me on Discord (Oh shit, he#4107), I might be able to give them to you.

Why?
2. shit writing

So yeah.
Skeletal¹²³™

02-01-2017, 03:30 PM -
what now
Thank you for understanding why we did this and we hope to see all of you following the rules to keep this place a very safe environment.
-Gauche
The Hoff

02-01-2017, 09:40 PM -
Summary:
Aaron has been caught in the middle of a school shooting at Brighton Beach University. He decided to be "the hero" and saved his class from one shooter, and his girlfriend Angela from a shooter with the help of his brother Jarret.

Intermission 1: Home without a Scratch

3:43PM, August 24th, 2016

Jorel: Oh shit! A shooting at the uni in Brighton! Are our kids alive?

Aaron and Jarret return home on their dad, Jorel's, somber, which is quickly ended.

Aaron: Don't worry dad, we are alright.

Jarret: We made it out alive miraculously!

Jorel: Oh thank God for sparing my children!

Jorel hugs Aaron, then Jarret, all of that while crying with tears of joy.

Aaron: That's great, but I must go to my room.... I had a long day.

Jarret: Same.

Aaron and Jarret run to their bedrooms. Once there, they frantically text everyone on their contacts. Literally half of Aaron's contacts had no response, and Jarret.... he is pretty much a loner, but atleast he is thankful that all of the very few contacts he had responded.

They eventually meet together in Aaron's bedroom. 

Aaron: Some of my best friends... I believe are dead. Thankfully Angela is alright, but Sebastian, Grover, Grant.... I think they are done for!

Jarret: God, these guys need to be punished somehow....

Aaron: Well, who were these guys? I had not the slightest clue who they were, other then they speak gibberish and all had the same white-green uniform.

Jarret: It's not gibberish, Aaron. Do you recall what classes I take?

Aaron: Uhhh.... marine biology, chemistry, finance, Russian....

Jarret: Russian. Those guys are fucking Russians.

Aaron: RUSSIANS? The worst people I knew before the whole mess today were Russians or similar. Can't blame them, Brighton Beach is a fucking mess. 

Jarret: Well, what can we do?

Aaron: Be police. Fuck them up real good.

Jarret: Or be vigilantes.....

Aaron: Kind of a bad id-

Jarret: Let's be vigilant. 

Aaron: Ok! Ok! So you want us to dive straight into New York's criminal underworld head-on? 

Jarret: Think about it.... from what I heard, some gangs in New York are more powerful than the police ever wish to be. If they are enemies of whoever the shooters are, we can ally with them to make it easier for us to hunt them down. If you are a cop, everyone in the criminal underworld is your enemy.

Aaron: But the police are pretty powerful as well..... also if we are vigilantes, shouldn't we be taking out the criminals, regardless of what they did to us?

Jarret: We are only just trying to take down the Bratva.

Aaron: Bratva?

Jarret: The Russian Mafia.

Aaron: The fact that you know all of this creeps me out.

Jarret: All those hours in Grand Theft Auto and those crime movies, bro.

Aaron: Alright, fine. Let's do it.... but first, I want to confirm my suspicions of the dead.

Jarret's phone's screen turns on.

Jarret: I got an email saying that the university is hosting a mass funeral for everyone that is dead within one to two months. 

Aaron: We may as well go there.

Jarret: Also, should we pack up some heat in case those Russians try to fuck up the funeral...

Aaron: How about pack up some heat just for general self-defense?

Jarret: We can do that....

Jarret reads more of the email.

Jarret: They are looking for bodyguards. They are offering free pistols for any volunteers.

Aaron: Sign me the fuck up!

Jarret: Right!

Jarret sends another email to let the university know that him and his brother want to sign up. 

Chapter 1: The Aftermath

Welcome to Holy Cross Cemetery, Brooklyn, New York.
NAME: Jarett Garfield
SEX: M

NAME: Aaron Garfield
SEX: M

You head off into the cemetery that is near your family's home. 

NOTE: You can pick multiple options.
A. Figure out who is attending
B. Figure out who is dead
C. Ask attendees about deaths and more about the shooting and the aftermath
D. Other

Aaron:
[Image: 4DVDlOq.png]
Jarret:
[Image: GNsg03z.png]

Condition (same for Aaron and Jarret): Healthy
Health (same for Aaron and Jarret): 100/100
Date and time: October 15th, 2016|7:42 A.M.
Equipped (same for Aaron and Jarret): FN Five-Seven (10(10)/50 5.7x28mm bullets)
Quick Inventory: (Any items here can be immediately used)
iPhone 7
Inventory (same for Aaron and Jarret): (Any items here can not be immediately used)
-
Danger Levels: Safe

Mandatory Immediate Objectives:
- Gather as much information as possible.
- Make sure the funeral goes smoothly.

Optional Immediate Objectives:

Long-run Objectives:

Action queue:
This post was last modified: 02-01-2017, 10:30 PM by The Hoff.

Why?
2. shit writing

So yeah.
Skeletal¹²³™

02-02-2017, 08:29 AM -
Figure out who is attending and ask attendees about deaths and more about the shooting and the aftermath
-Gauche
The Hoff

02-03-2017, 11:44 PM -
(02-02-2017, 08:29 AM)Skeletal¹²³™ Wrote: Figure out who is attending and ask attendees about deaths and more about the shooting and the aftermath

Immediately near you:

Fabian - the nerd who had two of his friends, Derrick and Allan, get shot up.
Besa - the one Albanian girl that was wounded by the shooters. She claims to have heard Serbian at one point during the whole fiasco. Her Bosnian boyfriend Vitalic got shot up.
Jonathon - The ex-boyfriend of Katie, the girl that got blown up in Laboratory Classroom 583.
Petro - socializing with Besa. He was an Ukrainian exchange student. He claims that 13 of his fellow Ukrainian exchange students perished.
Fadlic - a Croatian-Bosnian that frets about entire rooms and even buildings being blown up in the whole mess, and also reported hearing Serbian. He was Vitalic's best friend and was hiding with Besa in the kitchen.

And those are just the people near Aaron and Jarett.

A white van pulls up by the entrance to the Graveyard. Aaron's gut is giving him hard feelings. Jarett is sweating like an Arizonan wearing a winter coat in Yuma in the middle of July as he notices the van.

A. Aim your guns at the van and warn everyone to run.
B. Ignore the van.
C. Come up close to check it out
D. Other.

Why?
2. shit writing

So yeah.
Skeletal¹²³™

02-04-2017, 09:25 AM -
A. Aim your guns at the van and warn everyone to run.
-Gauche
The Hoff

02-04-2017, 11:16 AM -
(02-04-2017, 09:25 AM)Skeletal¹²³™ Wrote: A. Aim your guns at the van and warn everyone to run.

Aaron: We may have some killers! Run!

Jarret: Bratva!

Everyone starts running.

But to everyone's surprise, there were no gunmen in the van. There is a coffin and some eerily familiar faces emerging from the van.

Jorel: Aaron!

Noticing no violence, everyone comes back to where they were.

Aaron: What is it dad?

Jorel: Look in the coffin......

Aaron opens up the coffin, which shows the body of Aaron's 22 y/o sister Amber.

Aaron: No! Not Amber! WHY!

Aaron starts crying. Jarret comes up to the van.

Jarret: Everything alright?

Jorel: no. Your sister Amber was shot up as she tried to escape the university. Take her coffin to the grave.

Aaron: Oh... *sniff*.... so that's what my gut was telling me..... and I misinterpreted it as gunmen.....

Jarret soon enough notices a gang of motorcycles; the drivers having a familiar uniform...

Jarret: Bratva! For real this time!

Everyone runs away again.

5 Bratva Soldats ride to the funeral and immediately starts trying to gun down Jarret. 

Aaron: Dad, hide in the van! There are gunmen here! I have a gun, not you, so...

Aaron dashes out the van then headshots Bratva Soldat 1.

Bratva Soldat 1 falls off his motorcycle and lands face-down on asphalt.

Jarret shoots the front tire of Soldat 2's motorcycle, causing it to flip, as well as giving Soldat 2 a minor injury.

Bratva Soldat 4 heals Soldat 2.

Fadlic: Don't get close to them! They can suicide bomb! I know from experience unfortunately! 

Bratva Soldats 3 and 5 steps out of their motorcycles, allowing them to use their primary weapons.

[Image: IqlbW7Z.png]
Bratva Soldat 1
Condition: Dead
Equipped: Desert Eagle (7[7]/0 .50 caliber rounds)
Inventory: 
Knife
PP-Bizon (64[64]/0 7.62x25mm Tokerav ammo)
4 Molotovs

[Image: 0uRu2WC.png]
Bratva Soldat 2
Condition: Healed to Healthy
Equipped: Dual Tokarevs (16[16]/0 7.62x29mm Tokarev ammo)
Inventory:
AKs-74 (30[30]/0 5.45x39mm ammo)
Sharpnel Grenade
HE Grenade
Knife

[Image: hZw4Tbi.png]
Bratva Soldat 3
Condition: Healthy
Equipped: PPsh-41 (71[71]/0 7.62x25mm ammo)
Inventory:
Colt Python (6[6]/0 .375 ammo)
Knife
Two Molotovs
Two Frags
HE Grenade
Sharpnel Grenade

[Image: 3kFujzV.png]
Bratva Soldat 4 (The Medic)
Equipped: Dual Automatic Glock 18s with extended magazine (72[72]/0 9mm rounds)
Inventory:
Double-Barrel Shotgun (2[2]/0 12-gauge shells)
Two Medipacks
Medi-box
Medi-pouch

[Image: dmtfouj.png]
Bratva Soldat 5 (The Ammo Supplier)
Equipped: Dual Desert Eagles (14[14]/28 .50 caliber rounds)
Inventory:
Machette
Shittons of shotgun, Bizon, PPsh, AK, Glock, Tokerav, Revolver, and Desert Eagle Ammo

A. Continue Fighting
B. Loot Soldat 1's body
C. Run
D. Other
This post was last modified: 02-04-2017, 07:37 PM by The Hoff. Edit Reason: Corrected Soldat 5's deagle ammo

Why?
2. shit writing

So yeah.
Skeletal¹²³™

02-04-2017, 11:46 AM -
A. Continue Fighting
-Gauche