The Vigilante [I got bored so its over]
Started by The Hoff

195 posts in this topic
The Hoff

896 posts 45 threads Joined: Jan 2017
02-24-2017, 05:47 PM -
(02-24-2017, 02:04 PM)Skeletal¹²³™ Wrote: Jarret:
Say:
Uh, well in the funeral I was one of the guards, then I saw some Bratva Soldiers come in. We had to fight a lot, and we even reached a point where we had to call help. Then, we had a last Soldier. He bombed himself some guys tazed us. Wait, where is Aaron?

NOTE: PI = Police Interrogator, and UI =  Unknown Interrogator

Jarret: Uh, well in the funeral I was one of the guards, then I saw some Bratva Soldiers come in. We had to fight a lot, and we even reached a point where we had to call help. Then, we had a last Soldier. He bombed himself some guys tazed us. 

Police Interrogator 1: Which Bratva?

Jarret: I have no idea. I didn't know there are multiple.

Police Interrogator 2: Judging your phone, you seem to have a contact... named C-k-pe-b-h...

He glances to a sheet with the Cyrillic alphabet on it.

Police Interrogator 2: Errr... Skrebnevich. We have reports that say that one of New York City's Eastern European criminal organizations, or Bratvas in colloquial terms, is run by a certain Skrebnevich.

Jarret: No that's my classmate, Grigori Skrebnevich! He is just 19, he is definitely too young to be running a criminal syndicate!

Police Interrogator 1: Well, I will call in Mr. Skrebnevich for questioning. If he is THAT young, he could be the son or grandson of this Skrebnevich that is of our concern.

Police Interrogator 2 (to PI1): Wait!

The two police interrogators whisper to each other.

Police Interrogator 1: One last question. What did the "soldiers" look like?

Jarret: They wore white coats, sunglasses. Sometimes a bandana. Sometimes with sunglasses, and handkerchief. Sometimes a mask of some sort. Sometimes with furry hats, I don't know what they call those things. Also, may I ask? Where is Aaron?

PI1: Aaron?

Jarret: My younger brother!

Jarret takes a picture of Aaron out of his pocket, and puts it on the table. PI2 picks it up and examines it.

PI2: Let me ask the guys that brought you here.

PI2 leaves the room. PI1 is left to watch over you.

If you want to consider a possible escape attempt, or plan some responses for possible questions, go ahead.

(02-24-2017, 02:04 PM)Skeletal¹²³™ Wrote: Aaron:

Act having a shock
Aaron pretends that he is in the middle of a shock.
UI2: On nakhoditsya v seredine shoka! My nuzhdayemsya v nem dlya informatsii! Naydite sposob zakonchit' etot shok! Bystro!
UI1: Horasho! Poluchit' vodu!
One of the interrogators grabs a bucket of water and splashes it on Aaron, ending the "shock".
UI1: Teper'..... Where were we?
UI2: Kto....
UI1: Ah. Who you and why kill our men, AH?
You can try delaying as long as you can at your own risk, or answer..... at your own risk.
BL_ID: 42057

hello. if you happened to come back to this dead forum to re-read my forum games, i.e. The Vigilante, Infinity Tower, Criminal Business (for nostalgia?), you are out of luck. I saved each game to my computer in PDF form. Needless to say, these forum games are probably deleted. However, if you pm me on Discord (Oh shit, he#4107), I might be able to give them to you.

Why?
1. too much references to stuff close IRL friends or family will understand.
2. shit writing
3. a few things in CB prob put me on a list

So yeah.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Vigilante [SETUP] - by Skeletal¹²³™ - 01-24-2017, 04:15 PM
RE: The Vigilante [SETUP] - by The Hoff - 01-24-2017, 07:30 PM
RE: The Vigilante [CHAPTER 1: Aftermath] - by The Hoff - 02-24-2017, 05:47 PM