The Vigilante [I got bored so its over]
Started by The Hoff

195 posts in this topic
The Hoff

896 posts 45 threads Joined: Jan 2017
02-27-2017, 06:18 PM -
(02-26-2017, 07:12 AM)Skeletal¹²³™ Wrote: Aaron: Да, я тот, кто убил тебя. И меня зовут Аарон и я убил тебя, потому что ты пытался нас стрелять. Честная игра, да? Ну, это приводит к "члены" вашей группы убийцы. Они стреляли в мою школу. Меня или разблокировки, полиция придет в любое время. Я не шучу.
Jarret:
Go to home, grab your hidden baton under your bed and try to find Aaron on the intersection that the police station is at. Neutralise any hostile elements

Aaron doesn't know Russian!

Since one of them atleast understands some English, Aaron says [what Skeletal said in Russian] in English.

Aaron: Yes, I'm the one who killed you all. My name is Aaron and I killed you because you tried to shoot us, me and my friends, in Brighton Beach University. Fair play, huh? Release me or kill me, the police will come at any time. I am not kidding.

UI2: Your brother..... he in bratva ukrainyys'ki.

Aaron: What?

UI2: Bol'shoy Brat know your brother is associate of Ukrainians.

Aaron: An associate? 

UI2: Da. {to UI1} Aleksey, poyti pogovorit' s bol'shoy brat, yesli my mozhem ubit' etogo cheloveka i yego brata.

The interrogators leave the room. Aaron is alone. He has his phone in his back pocket the whole time. His arms and legs may be tied to the chair, but his hands are free.

(Reminder, you can pick multiple options, or none of them.)
A. Call 911
B. Call Jarret
C. Stay still
D. Try to break free.

Jarret returns home by the subway and the bus and sees his dad Jorel hunched up on the couch as usual, watching the news.

Jarret: Aaron is missing ever since we went to the funeral. 

Jorel suffers through a mini-heart attack. 

Jorel: Please don't tell me he is dead.

Jarret: I have no idea. I hope atleast the police got him. I fear for the Bratva having him hostage. Perhaps I will check the police station.

Jorel: Please do.

"Sure... check." Jarret thought. He grabs a stolen baton from under the bed, hides it under his jacket, and rushes to his car. He drives to the police station he was just at.

A. Walk in innocently through the front and ask if Aaron is here at all.
B. Break in somewhere at the back.
C. Call Grigori
D. Find a different police station.
BL_ID: 42057

hello. if you happened to come back to this dead forum to re-read my forum games, i.e. The Vigilante, Infinity Tower, Criminal Business (for nostalgia?), you are out of luck. I saved each game to my computer in PDF form. Needless to say, these forum games are probably deleted. However, if you pm me on Discord (Oh shit, he#4107), I might be able to give them to you.

Why?
1. too much references to stuff close IRL friends or family will understand.
2. shit writing
3. a few things in CB prob put me on a list

So yeah.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Vigilante [SETUP] - by Skeletal¹²³™ - 01-24-2017, 04:15 PM
RE: The Vigilante [SETUP] - by The Hoff - 01-24-2017, 07:30 PM
RE: The Vigilante [CHAPTER 1: Interrogation] - by The Hoff - 02-27-2017, 06:18 PM