896 posts 45 threads Joined: Jan 2017
04-05-2017, 11:11 PM -
(04-05-2017, 09:54 AM)I Wrote: lol just do what i do
"Posted by I'm_Gay.avi - Yesterday, 07:40 PM
d fight and die
seriously tho
a and b, just say that there could be people screwing shit up on the inside"

also you're getting to 200 posts wait for me

You have decided too late. Skeletal has forced Jarret to make the decision to run.

Thus, your response will be interpreted as attacking the guards. With Heads being A and Tails being B, RNG decides that Jarret attacks Guard 1 first.

Jarret swings the baton across the head of Guard 1. 

Guard 1 screams "допомога!" in agony, alerting Zhenya.

The doors to the office open, and Zhenya sprays the PKM on Jarret and the guards.

DEATH: Never underestimate a wallbotting Negev T starring down Connector in de_mirage. Wait what?
META DECISION:
A. Restart to this point:
Quote:Jarret: Listen. I never told the police ANYTHING. 

Zhenya: IDI NAHUI, Vy donosytelʹstvo shchura!

Zhenya immediately equips a PKM.

Zhenya: YOU WANT TO TELL MORE MORE LIES? EITHER WAY, ITS OVER FOR YOU!

A. Try to convince Zhenya that perhaps the Russian Bratva is ruining on the Ukrainian Bratva from the inside
B. Try to convince Zhenya that perhaps the police is destroying the Ukrainian Bratva through secret operations and informants.
C. RUN
D. Fight..... if you dare.
B. Restart from the previous update.
BL_ID: 42057

hello. if you happened to come back to this dead forum to re-read my forum games, i.e. The Vigilante, Infinity Tower, Criminal Business (for nostalgia?), you are out of luck. I saved each game to my computer in PDF form. Needless to say, these forum games are probably deleted. However, if you pm me on Discord (Oh shit, he#4107), I might be able to give them to you.

Why?
1. too much references to stuff close IRL friends or family will understand.
2. shit writing
3. a few things in CB prob put me on a list

So yeah.
Communism
Gay

804 posts 34 threads Joined: Jan 2017
04-06-2017, 08:19 AM -
what in tarnation
just do what sekeal does
This post was last modified: 04-06-2017, 08:19 AM by Communism. Edit Reason: fr*ck
Я женщина.
Skeletal¹²³™

538 posts 16 threads Joined: Jan 2017
04-06-2017, 11:57 AM -
A. Restart to the point then B. Try to convince Zhenya that perhaps the police is destroying the Ukrainian Bratva through secret operations and informants.
Thank you for understanding why we did this and we hope to see all of you following the rules to keep this place a very safe environment.
-Gauche
The Hoff

04-06-2017, 06:11 PM -
(04-06-2017, 11:57 AM)Skeletal¹²³™ Wrote: A. Restart to the point then  B. Try to convince Zhenya that perhaps the police is destroying the Ukrainian Bratva through secret operations and informants.

This is the only Backup Point you are given unless you set a new modifier that allows these to keep happening.

New modifier: Backup Points - Ever feel like the current situation is too harsh and unfavorable? 
We must go back! - Users can set their own backup point ONLY AFTER ALL PLAYABLE CHARACTERS ARE DEAD. 
Lives Left - Only The Hoff can decide a backup point, and he may not offer one at every death.
It's too late - No backup points allowed.

Also, from that point, Chapter 3 will start since its drastically different from Chapter 2's story.

Chapter 3: The Traitor And The Brothel

Jarret: Pakhan Zhenya, do you have anything to say to m-

Zhenya: SNITCH! SUKA! DEBIL! DISGRACE!

Jarret: Why you act-

Zhenya: BACKSTABBING MOSKAL!

Jarret: I did not backsta-

Zhenya: LIAR! YOU SNITCHED ON MY SON! DO YOU NOT KNOW WHAT YOU DID? YOU TELL POLICE THAT MY SON IS-

Jarret: Sorry, but SHUT THE FUCK UP, PAKHAN! -

Jarret: Listen. I never told the police ANYTHING. 

Zhenya: IDI NAHUI, Vy donosytelʹstvo shchura!

Zhenya immediately equips a PKM.

Zhenya: YOU WANT TO TELL MORE MORE LIES? EITHER WAY, ITS OVER FOR YOU!

Jarret: I am as a loyal of a non-Ukrainian ally as I can get! Listen carefully Zhenya. Perhaps you should check literally everyone in the Ukrainian Bratva. Maybe one of them is spying for the Russian Bratva. Maybe one of them is spying for the New York police. Weed out anyone that is very likely to be suspicious. - Think about it. What have I done for you? I set negotiations with other gangs, some of which are successful. I managed your fronts pretty well, I would say. In fact, I was recruiting some Ukrainians in my university into the Bratva. And I weeded out some small threats. I am nothing but a good man for your business.

Zhenya downs a bottle of vodka to calm down.

Zhenya: Perhaps you right. Perhaps....... *gasps* KOLYA!

Jarret: Kolya? 

Zhenya: Some of our men say Kolya is traitor! They say he visit a Russian Bratva brothel. Ya ne znayu what, but I feel like he go to brothel to report to Bratva. Go there. Stalk Kolya. Doing traitorous things, even enjoying pussy - boom, dead.

Jarret: Why give the man who would have his cock in a girl the Glock?

Zhenya: By sex in brothel, he is funding the Russian Bratva. Now go. Check out Kolya. I write you directions to suspected location.

Jarret leaves the apartment, and drives all the way back to Brighton Beach.

It's 10:34pm.

He parks the car in-front of an alleyway. He sees some signs saying "DANCE CLUB." 

He follows the arrows marked on those signs. He ends up on a reinforced door. He knocks once, and is led to a connector room of sorts.

A man in a white coat looks upon Jarret. He immediately remembers the men that attacked the university and the funeral, but shrugs it off to not look suspicious.

Man in White Coat: Privet. Who are you?

Jarret: My name is not important. 

Man in White Coat: Who. Are. You.

A. "Jarret"
B. Think of a Russian-sounding name while trying to use your Russian skills from your Russian university classes.
C. Outright lie
D. "Kolya"

Main Objective: Find Kolya and see if he is a traitor.
Side Objective: Have sex with some hooker and don't get caught (hint hint)
This post was last modified: 04-06-2017, 09:55 PM by The Hoff. Edit Reason: added objectives

hello. if you happened to come back to this dead forum to re-read my forum games, i.e. The Vigilante, Infinity Tower, Criminal Business (for nostalgia?), you are out of luck. I saved each game to my computer in PDF form. Needless to say, these forum games are probably deleted. However, if you pm me on Discord (Oh shit, he#4107), I might be able to give them to you.

Why?
2. shit writing

So yeah.
Communism
Gay

04-06-2017, 09:49 PM -
b........
m y n a m e i s n o t i m p o r t a n t . . .
This post was last modified: 04-06-2017, 09:53 PM by Communism.
Я женщина.
The Hoff

04-07-2017, 09:00 PM -
bump.

Why?
2. shit writing

So yeah.
Communism
Gay

04-07-2017, 09:45 PM -
blyat rush b
also for modifier: It's too late
This post was last modified: 04-07-2017, 09:53 PM by Communism.
Я женщина.
The Hoff

04-07-2017, 11:23 PM -
(04-07-2017, 09:45 PM)I Wrote: blyat rush b
also for modifier: It's too late

Backup Points Modifier set: It's Too Late - No more backup points allowed. Any decision you make is final.

Jarret: "Я Дмитрий. Я являюсь соратником Русского Братства."

Man in White Coat: "Соотечественник! Добро пожаловать! Желаем приятно провести время в клубе!"

The man in the white coat gives Jarret access to the brothel. As soon as he steps out of the connector, he is met by flashing RGB lights, and stripper poles. A muscular man in another white coat approaches you with a naked-except-for-a-bikini girl on each of his side.

Pimp: "Want to bang these girls?"

A. "No."
B. "Tell me more about these girls."
C. "Yes"
D. "Who and where is Kolya?"
E. Other

Why?
2. shit writing

So yeah.
Skeletal¹²³™

538 posts 16 threads Joined: Jan 2017
04-08-2017, 03:33 PM -
B. "Tell me more about these girls."
Thank you for understanding why we did this and we hope to see all of you following the rules to keep this place a very safe environment.
-Gauche
The Hoff

04-08-2017, 04:30 PM -
(04-08-2017, 03:33 PM)Skeletal¹²³™ Wrote: B. "Tell me more about these girls."

Pimp: "We got all the girls from around the world! Germany, Russia, Thailand, South Africa..."

Jarret: "There are... German girls?"

Jarret slowly remembers Aaron, and his German girlfriend Angela:

(02-23-2017, 05:50 PM)The Hoff Wrote: Aaron takes out his phone, and notices a new text message from one of Angela's sisters after downloading the app.

Angela's sister: Angela is missing. Do something about it?

Aaron: shit shit SHIT!

Jarret: "I'm into German girls. Do you have any?"

Pimp: "We got this new girl named Angela. Just pay $20 for one hour with her."

Jarret checks his pockets. He has no money!

Jarret: "I would love to bang her, but I ain't got the cash. I will come back later with it."

Pimp: "Sure thing, bro!"

He walks away.

New Main Objective: Rescue Angela.

A. Inform Aaron that his girlfriend could be in the brothel
B. Call Zhenya for assistance because you don't know who and what Kolya is or looks like. 
C. Find an ATM so you can get $20
D. Find someone or something to rob for $20
E. Continue looking for Kolya
F. YOLO it and find Angela

Why?
2. shit writing

So yeah.