The Vigilante [I got bored so its over]
Started by The Hoff

195 posts in this topic
The Hoff

896 posts 45 threads Joined: Jan 2017
04-10-2017, 05:43 PM -
(04-10-2017, 12:11 AM)I Wrote: What are they saying dude?
and c

Foreign Language Conversation Modifier Set: What are they saying dude?

Jarret: Ой. Вы говорите обо мне? (Oh. You are talking about me?)

Jarret starts spraying the AK-74 around the room. 

Faustin/Kolya ducked just as he started shooting. 

Door Opener couldn't do his job quick enough to save himself and his fellow Bratva and died with them.

Bratva Guys #1 and #2 have lines of 5.45x39mm bullets dashed around their torso and heart area, thus they are dead.

Jarret guns down the legs of Faustin/Kolya, so he won't escape.

Jarret: Вы предатель и позор для украинской Братвы! Женя решит вашу судьбу, и вы, вероятно, даже не будете жить. (You are a traitor and a disgrace to the Ukrainian Bratva! Zhenya will decide your fate, and you probably won't even live.)

Jarret calls up Zhenya. 

Jarret: Женя, у меня есть Коля, также известный русским как Фаустин, в той же комнате, что и я. Должен ли я его казнить или привезти к вам? (Zhenya, I have Kolya, also known to the Russians as Faustin, in the same room as me. Should I execute him or bring him to you?)

Zhenya: I prefer you speak Ukrainian or English, not Russian. Just kill him. Don't give him any chances.

Jarret ends the call. He drops the AK-74, raises the Makarov, and aims for Kolya/Faustin's head.

Jarret: Мне не жаль. (I am not sorry.)

Kolya: Нет! Подождите! Женя организовал университет - (No, wait! Zhenya orchestrated the university - )

A. Respond to his plea
E. Execute Order 66

You:
[Image: pUqpIkh.jpg]
Equipped: Makarov 
Inventory: Knife
Disguise: Man in the White Coat
Condition: Healthy
Date and time: October 17th, 2016|11:34 P.M.
Danger Levels: Russian Bratva may alerted of shit going down in the Brothel.

Mandatory Objectives:
- (For Jarret) Kill or Capture Kolya (aka Faustin)
- (For Aaron) Rescue Angela
This post was last modified: 04-10-2017, 10:46 PM by The Hoff. Edit Reason: Added stats
BL_ID: 42057

hello. if you happened to come back to this dead forum to re-read my forum games, i.e. The Vigilante, Infinity Tower, Criminal Business (for nostalgia?), you are out of luck. I saved each game to my computer in PDF form. Needless to say, these forum games are probably deleted. However, if you pm me on Discord (Oh shit, he#4107), I might be able to give them to you.

Why?
1. too much references to stuff close IRL friends or family will understand.
2. shit writing
3. a few things in CB prob put me on a list

So yeah.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Vigilante [SETUP] - by Skeletal¹²³™ - 01-24-2017, 04:15 PM
RE: The Vigilante [SETUP] - by The Hoff - 01-24-2017, 07:30 PM
RE: The Vigilante [CHAPTER 3: The Traitor and the Brothel] - by The Hoff - 04-10-2017, 05:43 PM