The Vigilante [I got bored so its over]
Started by The Hoff

195 posts in this topic
The Hoff

896 posts 45 threads Joined: Jan 2017
04-14-2017, 08:10 PM -
(04-13-2017, 07:00 AM)Skeletal¹²³™ Wrote: A. Get Aaron and Angela to run out out of the brothel.

Jarret: "Aaron! Angela! Get out of here!"

Aaron and Angela dash out of the brothel. Ukrainian #3 tries to kill them, but he misses every shot.

The Prostitutes are finally armed with the weapons of the dead Russian Bratva guys. They finish off the rest of the Ukrainians. 

Ukrainians #2 and #3 have tasted the arms of the feminist revolution first hand

Prostitute #1: You are Aaron's brother, right? I know him.

Jarret: Who even are you?

Prostitute #1: I am Kalie. I was in Aaron's classroom during the shooting. I managed to survive by running away and hiding in the closet, but the Russians found me and took me here.

Jarret: That's exactly what Aaron did.... minus the Bratva finding him part.

After an awkward silence....

Jarret: Well, go get some clothes. I may spend the entire night here appreciating your body, but we have to get going if more of those guys come.

Kalie blushes at the remark, than hastily picks up some Russian Bratva clothes. Jarret does the same.

Ally Added: Kalie

Jarret: I have other things to attend to, just take the bus, subway, or something. Oh, and here's my number.

Jarret writes a note with his number (don't ask how he got them) and passes it to Kalie.

Jarret: Hope to see you okay soon!

Kalie: Bye!

Kalie runs out of the brothel and to the street.

Achievement Unlocked: Girl Game Better than the OP in real life

Jarret casually walks further down the alleyway to get to the bodybag with Kolya/Faustin in it. The other prostitutes, after dressing up, leave the brothel.

A. Talk to Kolya/Faustin right now.
B. Take the bodybag to your car and find another discreet place.
C. Take the bodybag to your car and drive back home.
This post was last modified: 04-15-2017, 07:52 PM by The Hoff. Edit Reason: added achievement
BL_ID: 42057

hello. if you happened to come back to this dead forum to re-read my forum games, i.e. The Vigilante, Infinity Tower, Criminal Business (for nostalgia?), you are out of luck. I saved each game to my computer in PDF form. Needless to say, these forum games are probably deleted. However, if you pm me on Discord (Oh shit, he#4107), I might be able to give them to you.

Why?
1. too much references to stuff close IRL friends or family will understand.
2. shit writing
3. a few things in CB prob put me on a list

So yeah.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Vigilante [SETUP] - by Skeletal¹²³™ - 01-24-2017, 04:15 PM
RE: The Vigilante [SETUP] - by The Hoff - 01-24-2017, 07:30 PM
RE: The Vigilante [CHAPTER 3: The Traitor and the Brothel] - by The Hoff - 04-14-2017, 08:10 PM