The Vigilante [I got bored so its over]
Started by The Hoff

195 posts in this topic
The Hoff

896 posts 45 threads Joined: Jan 2017
04-12-2017, 10:27 PM -
(04-12-2017, 09:13 AM)I Wrote: C. then once he's in a good position go check on aaron if u can

Jarret looks around the room one more time. He notices a bodybag neatly leaning against the wall that he didn't notice before due to the Bratva men that used to stand, sit, or Slav squat in front of it.

He shoves Kolya/Faustin into a bodybag. He starts screaming from inside. He needs a way to quiet him down. He opens up the bodybag and hits Kolya/Faustin in the head with the butt of the AK-74. At once he is knocked out. 

He starts to drag the bodybag down. At around the second floor, he was stopped by a Bratva man sent to investigate the gunshots.

Bratva man: Что там произошло? (What happened up there?)

Jarret: Это просто. Пять были там. Один из них был предателем. Остался только один. (It's simple. Five were there. One of them was a traitor. Only one remained.)

Bratva man: Тогда кто в сумке? (Then who is in the bodybag?)

Jarret: Предатель, который пытался убить людей наверху. (The traitor that tried to kill the men upstairs.)

The Bratva man opens up the bodybag and checks Kolya/Faustin's heart-rate. He finds out that he is still alive, yet unconscious.

Bratva Man: Если он предатель ... то почему ты поддерживаешь его? наказание Большого Брата в предательстве смерти при всех обстоятельствах. Тот факт, что вы держите предателя в живых, также делает вас предателем. (If he is the traitor...... then why are you keeping him alive? The Big Brother's punishment of treason is death at all circumstances. The fact that you are keeping a traitor alive makes you a traitor as well.)

The Bratva Man draws an USP.

Bratva Man:  К сожалению для вас, я более лоялен к Большому Брату, поэтому я испол- (Unfortunately for you, I am more loyal to the Big Brother, so I will execu-)

Out of nowhere, Aaron dashes out of nowhere and shoves the gem end of a pimp staff in the Bratva Man's throat, choking him unconscious.

Aaron looks at Jarret, mistaking him for a Russian Bratva guy. 

Aaron: "SHIT!"

Jarret removes the disguise.

Jarret: Thanks, Aaron for that! Calm the fuck down!

Aaron: Oh ok....

In the background, a naked Angela is busting open some doors.

Angela: Free the prostitutes!

Other naked women emerge from the rape chambers they were stuck in for so long.

Aaron: And before you ask....

Aaron pulls the pimp staff out of the Bratva Man's throat.

Aaron: I threw the Pimp out the window and got my money back. GTA Style.

Jarret: No time for games, run!

As the brothers and the prostitutes run downstairs, the club is empty. Other prostitutes and civilians are cowering in fear and hiding while the Russian Bratva are in a ferocious gunfight with Ukrainian Bratva reinforcements. 

Angela and the other prostitutes immediately pick hiding spots. Jarret and Aaron join in the fight.

Jarret: Aaron, go find where they store all the clothes! I will think about entering the fight.

Aaron: Don't try it!

Jarret: DID I STUTTER?

Aaron grunts as he looks for the clothes. 

A couple of moments of searching, fighting, and hiding later, the Ukrainian Bratva emerges victorious. Jarret goes ahead to meet one of them.

Jarret: Which one of you knows English the best?

One of the Ukrainians responds:

Ukrainian 1: Yes I am!

Jarret: Why are you here?

Ukrainian 1: From orders of Zhenya, we must raid this brothel for housing a traitor. Also, we needed to supply our brothels as well.

Jarret: Supply all the brothels?

Aaron joins the room, unaware of the full conversation.

Ukrainian 1: Yes! Zhenya ordered us to capture all prostitutes here and transfer to our brothel!

Aaron: Oh no you fucking won't! My girlfriend is one of those prostitutes, put here against her will! I am not giving her to you.... RUSSIANS!

Ukrainian 2: Упертий сучий син.

Jarret's mind is racing. Aaron is tempting the Ukrainian Bratva to attack him, but he also had a gut feeling that Kolya/Faustin is a much more complex guy than what meets the eye. He thinks to himself... "How does he know of Brighton Beach University on such a deep level?", then his long-term memory starts awaking... "Wait, didn't I know a guy named Faustin?" He is starting to remember an old friend from his late-high-school/early-university years named Faustin. Maybe this Kolya/Faustin is him. Maybe, just maybe, Jarret can recruit him in his vigilant-in-disguise-as-criminal quest to take down any enemy gangs involved with the shooting. 

Jarret: Aaron! Come to me! Stop trying to piss these guys off!

Aaron: THEY ARE PISSING ME OFF!

Jarret: LET ME DEAL WITH THEM!

Aaron comes up to Jarret

Jarret (whisper): There is a bodybag upstairs. If you see a dumpster below a window, throw it out. Don't ask questions.

Aaron obeys and runs up. 

Jarret: It was long proven that drugs are more lucrative than prostitutes. Tell Zhenya... do not bother with prostitutes any longer. They are not worth the effort, the time, or the money, when they no longer pay off those costs. 

Ukrainian 1: But it is not little. Prostitutes still huge sum. It still good to have prostitute business.

There was a window creak in the background. Aaron comes back down.

Jarret (whisper): Aaron, prepare to fight the black-and-red-uniformed men. I thought they will save everyone, but they just want the prostitutes for themselves.

Aaron (whisper): I found some weapons. An AK, some pistols.

Jarret (whisper)Good. Get in position.

After a standoff between Jarret and the Ukrainians, waiting for the first shot....

Jarret: If you were captured, against your own will, and raped, take the Russian weapons! Those Ukrainians only want your pussy as much as the Russians, and will not be afraid to capture you as if you were trophies of war. Let's go!

Aaron looks at Angela. He points to a Russian Bratva body next to her. Angela nods.

Aaron, unwilling to give up his girlfriend to sex-crazed criminals in different uniforms, starts blasting Ukrainian #1. After shooting, he rolls away and under a raised platform for pole-dancing.

Ukrainian #1 fires at the same direction.

Jarret takes out the Man in the White Coat's knife and spins, attempting to kick him down with his legs, and stab the neck with his knife. Instead of killing him with the neckstab, he knocks him down on the ground. Ukrainian #1 begins to struggle with Jarret to move the knife away from his neck, and to not have his trusty TOZ-34 slip away.

Aaron peeks and fires at Ukrainian #2.

Jarret finally prevails due to superior training during his hitman days, and due to marital arts classes, and finally holds off Ukrainian #1's defense. He slices Ukrainian #1's neck with the knife.

Ukrainian #1 laid beheaded.

Achievement Unlocked: TRAITOR!

Jarret is seriously considering just running away from the damn place.

Aaron is hiding again, and stealthy moving around the club.

Angela is rushing to put on some clothes.

A. Get Aaron and Angela to run out out of the brothel.
B. Jarret and Aaron continue fighting the same way.
C. Give Angela the knife, then, as Angela, surprise-attack Ukrainian #2
D. As Angela, distract one of the Ukrainians with sexual favors, than attack him once isolated and off guard.
E. Have Aaron assist the prostitutes to arm up and attack.
F. Other
This post was last modified: 04-15-2017, 07:53 PM by The Hoff.
BL_ID: 42057

hello. if you happened to come back to this dead forum to re-read my forum games, i.e. The Vigilante, Infinity Tower, Criminal Business (for nostalgia?), you are out of luck. I saved each game to my computer in PDF form. Needless to say, these forum games are probably deleted. However, if you pm me on Discord (Oh shit, he#4107), I might be able to give them to you.

Why?
1. too much references to stuff close IRL friends or family will understand.
2. shit writing
3. a few things in CB prob put me on a list

So yeah.
Skeletal¹²³™

538 posts 16 threads Joined: Jan 2017
04-13-2017, 07:00 AM -
A. Get Aaron and Angela to run out out of the brothel.
Thank you for understanding why we did this and we hope to see all of you following the rules to keep this place a very safe environment.
-Gauche
Communism
Gay

804 posts 34 threads Joined: Jan 2017
04-14-2017, 07:16 AM -
(04-13-2017, 07:00 AM)Skeletal¹²³™ Wrote: A. Get Aaron and Angela to run out out of the brothel.

this
Я женщина.
The Genghis Khan
Shitposter

697 posts 48 threads Joined: Jan 2017
04-14-2017, 12:59 PM -
waht is this
hi there
The Hoff

04-14-2017, 08:10 PM -
(04-13-2017, 07:00 AM)Skeletal¹²³™ Wrote: A. Get Aaron and Angela to run out out of the brothel.

Jarret: "Aaron! Angela! Get out of here!"

Aaron and Angela dash out of the brothel. Ukrainian #3 tries to kill them, but he misses every shot.

The Prostitutes are finally armed with the weapons of the dead Russian Bratva guys. They finish off the rest of the Ukrainians. 

Ukrainians #2 and #3 have tasted the arms of the feminist revolution first hand

Prostitute #1: You are Aaron's brother, right? I know him.

Jarret: Who even are you?

Prostitute #1: I am Kalie. I was in Aaron's classroom during the shooting. I managed to survive by running away and hiding in the closet, but the Russians found me and took me here.

Jarret: That's exactly what Aaron did.... minus the Bratva finding him part.

After an awkward silence....

Jarret: Well, go get some clothes. I may spend the entire night here appreciating your body, but we have to get going if more of those guys come.

Kalie blushes at the remark, than hastily picks up some Russian Bratva clothes. Jarret does the same.

Ally Added: Kalie

Jarret: I have other things to attend to, just take the bus, subway, or something. Oh, and here's my number.

Jarret writes a note with his number (don't ask how he got them) and passes it to Kalie.

Jarret: Hope to see you okay soon!

Kalie: Bye!

Kalie runs out of the brothel and to the street.

Achievement Unlocked: Girl Game Better than the OP in real life

Jarret casually walks further down the alleyway to get to the bodybag with Kolya/Faustin in it. The other prostitutes, after dressing up, leave the brothel.

A. Talk to Kolya/Faustin right now.
B. Take the bodybag to your car and find another discreet place.
C. Take the bodybag to your car and drive back home.
This post was last modified: 04-15-2017, 07:52 PM by The Hoff. Edit Reason: added achievement

hello. if you happened to come back to this dead forum to re-read my forum games, i.e. The Vigilante, Infinity Tower, Criminal Business (for nostalgia?), you are out of luck. I saved each game to my computer in PDF form. Needless to say, these forum games are probably deleted. However, if you pm me on Discord (Oh shit, he#4107), I might be able to give them to you.

Why?
2. shit writing

So yeah.
Communism
Gay

04-14-2017, 10:12 PM -
b
(filler)
Я женщина.
The Hoff

04-15-2017, 11:54 AM -
(04-14-2017, 10:12 PM)I Wrote: b
(filler)

You take the bodybag, put it in your car's trunk, and quickly find another alleyway away from the brothel or any other place run by the Russian or Ukrainian Bratvas. After a long search, you drag the bodybag to a spot in a huge railroad yard. 

Jarret: Wake up.

Kolya/Faustin: IS IT YOU AGAIN?

Jarret: Faustin, is that you?

A moment of silence...

Faustin: Jarret?

Jarret: You guessed right.

Jarret opens the bodybag.

Jarret: It has been so long.... hell, I can't recognize you now that you have a beard, a deeper voice, and in Russian Bratva clothes. In fact, I don't even know if you even go to Brighton Beach or Colombia.

Faustin: I go to Colombia but I kept in touch with friends in Brighton Beach, including you... We just never saw eachother face to face or talk that much ever since the end of high school.

After another long silence...

Faustin: Man, I thought you were a traitor to the Russian Bratva, in your Russian Bratva uniform and all... shit!

Jarret: You were a traitor to the Ukrainian Bratva.... but you know what, so am I.

Faustin: Listen. I know the whole truth behind the Brighton Beach University shooting, since I was listening in to both Bratvas. Call me a double agent and shit.

Jarret: Ok, let's get you fixed up first, then we will talk. Call 911, say someone beat you up at a bar and you need to be checked or something. Don't say anything about me. Got it?

Faustin: Ok.

Jarret: Oh yea, in case you want to tell me another conspiracy theory, here is my number.

Jarret writes another note with his number and gives it to Faustin.

Jarret: I have to go.

Jarret runs back to his car, puts the now-empty bodybag in the trunk, and drives off, leaving Faustin behind.

Achievement Unlocked: An Old Friend

Jarret gets to return home. Strangely, the house is empty: no Jorel (his dad), no Aaron. Well, he can assume Aaron is probably sleeping with Angela at her place as of now, but Jorel? He assumes that he is sleeping at home as well.

Jarret walks into his room and lets himself have a good night's rest....

Chapter 3.5: Good Night?

The night was initally quiet.

Car noises. Jarret's sleeping mind assumes it is just ambience.

Car pulling up noises. Jarret's sleeping mind assumes that Aaron has returned or something.

Some more silence. Creaking. Suddenly, there is a strange noise here and there.

Then he hears a window slowly open.

Jarret immediately wakes up. There is probably a burglar somewhere around here.

However, his rooms seems perfectly normal.

A. Check downstairs
B. Check on Jorel's room
C. Look outside
D. Stay put.
E. Call Aaron.
This post was last modified: 04-15-2017, 07:51 PM by The Hoff. Edit Reason: added achievement

Why?
2. shit writing

So yeah.
Communism
Gay

04-16-2017, 03:25 AM -
is there a possibility there is a weapon that i can grab before searching house ya
Я женщина.
Skeletal¹²³™

538 posts 16 threads Joined: Jan 2017
04-16-2017, 05:30 AM -
A. Check downstairs
Thank you for understanding why we did this and we hope to see all of you following the rules to keep this place a very safe environment.
-Gauche
The Hoff

04-16-2017, 10:36 AM -
(04-16-2017, 03:25 AM)I Wrote: is there a possibility there is a weapon that i can grab before searching house ya

Jarret can't see shit in the dark and turning on the lights may alert the burglars.

Since it is so god damn dark, he can't really search for a weapon without turning on lights.

Quote:Check downstairs

Jarret quietly goes downstairs, where the kitchen, dining room, and living room are. Those three rooms seem all clear.

A. Go down the other flight of stairs leading to the laundry, garage, and front door
B. Go upstairs and check your room
C. Go upstairs and check Jorel's room
D. Search for a good kitchen knife as a weapon
E. Call Aaron

Why?
2. shit writing

So yeah.