896 posts 45 threads Joined: Jan 2017
04-28-2017, 11:55 PM -
(04-28-2017, 08:56 PM)I Wrote: as jarret
G then C
as Jorrel
C
as Stuttzier
B

(Jarret kills burglar and drivers, Jorel kills henchmen, Stuttizer waits for the fighting to go in the Bratvas' favor to intervene)

Jarret chops off the burglar's head as silent as possible with the hatchet.

The blood spewing out of the burglar's neck stains the floor of Aaron's bedroom.

Then at once, he aims for the driver representing the Ukrainian Bratva. 

But Jorel snipes a Russian henchman that was just smoking by his Bratva's car. (-1 7.62 NATO Round)

The head of RB Henchman #1 is sniped clean off.

The headshot alerted everyone in the block. 
The two Bratva groups are on full alert and starting to exchange shots between eachother. The Ukrainian driver runs into his car and attempts to escape the scene. After a volley of missed and ineffective M16 shots, Jarret immediately goes on the walkie-talkie to order Aaron and Mr. Stuttizer around. (-11 5.56 NATO Round)

Jarret: The Ukrainian driver is trying to escape.

[As Mr. Stuttizer & Aaron]
A. Chase after the Ukrainian car to kill the driver
B. Chase after the Ukrainian car just to see where it goes.
C. Stay parked and wait.
D. Get out now and join in the fighting.

[As Jarret]
A. Continue doing the same thing as before (focus on drivers)
B. Focus on the remaining Ukrainians
C. Focus on the Russians.
D. Shoot the tires of the Russian Bratva car to prevent or make escape more difficult for them.

[As Jorel]
A. Continue doing the same thing as before (focus on henchmen)
B. Focus on the Bratva the opposite of what Jarret is focusing on (if Jarret is targeting the Russians, Jorel targets the Ukrainians and vice versa)
C. Quickly gun down the tires of the Ukrainian Bratva car as it prepares to drive off.
D. Snipe the Ukrainian driver
BL_ID: 42057

hello. if you happened to come back to this dead forum to re-read my forum games, i.e. The Vigilante, Infinity Tower, Criminal Business (for nostalgia?), you are out of luck. I saved each game to my computer in PDF form. Needless to say, these forum games are probably deleted. However, if you pm me on Discord (Oh shit, he#4107), I might be able to give them to you.

Why?
1. too much references to stuff close IRL friends or family will understand.
2. shit writing
3. a few things in CB prob put me on a list

So yeah.
Communism
Gay

804 posts 34 threads Joined: Jan 2017
04-29-2017, 08:23 AM -
D C D
Я женщина.
The Hoff

04-29-2017, 01:54 PM -
(04-29-2017, 08:23 AM)I Wrote: D C D

(Stuttizer and Aaron fight, Jarret kills Russians, Jorel kills Ukrainian driver)

[Note, I have to study for the next couple of days so update posts will probably be less detailed]

Both Stuttizer and Aaron now have silenced G36s (Stuttizer had a spare in the back seats of the car), but Stuttizer has a silenced USP as well.

Aaron warns Jarret through walkie-talkie to avoid friendly fire.

Stuttizer and Aaron exit the car. Aaron kills the Russian driver. Stuttizer guns down the two remaining Ukrainian henchmen.

Jarret guns down two of the three Russian henchmen in a clean swipe of bullets, which also blows the two passenger-side tires of the Russian Bratva car.

Jorel snipes the Ukrainian driver's hand as he tries to nudge his car back into the street to escape the scene. Now one-handed, the driver exits the car and tries to run away. 

However, the police arrive at the scene and roadblocked the street both ways. The Ukrainian driver gets on his knees and surrenders.

A. Everyone flee the scene separately via the alleyways
B. Everyone flee the scene together via the alleyways
C. Surrender to the police
D. Shoot the police
E. Try to finish off all the remaining Russian and Ukrainian Bratva fighters
F. Hide in the Garfields' apartment

hello. if you happened to come back to this dead forum to re-read my forum games, i.e. The Vigilante, Infinity Tower, Criminal Business (for nostalgia?), you are out of luck. I saved each game to my computer in PDF form. Needless to say, these forum games are probably deleted. However, if you pm me on Discord (Oh shit, he#4107), I might be able to give them to you.

Why?
2. shit writing

So yeah.
Skeletal¹²³™

538 posts 16 threads Joined: Jan 2017
04-29-2017, 03:00 PM -
B. Everyone flee the scene together via the alleyways
Thank you for understanding why we did this and we hope to see all of you following the rules to keep this place a very safe environment.
-Gauche
The Hoff

04-30-2017, 11:02 AM -
(04-29-2017, 03:00 PM)Skeletal¹²³™ Wrote: B. Everyone flee the scene together via the alleyways

Everyone decides to run away through alleyways, TOGETHER. That probably won't work well.

After a hour just running in circles in the alleyways of Brooklyn, police helicopters are trying to spot the Garfields and their ally, Mr. Stuttizer.

A. Split up
B. Return home
C. Hide in someone's house
D. Find a taxi or something and flee
E. Other

Why?
2. shit writing

So yeah.
Skeletal¹²³™

538 posts 16 threads Joined: Jan 2017
04-30-2017, 12:22 PM -
A. Split up
Thank you for understanding why we did this and we hope to see all of you following the rules to keep this place a very safe environment.
-Gauche
The Hoff

04-30-2017, 08:04 PM -
(04-30-2017, 12:22 PM)Skeletal¹²³™ Wrote: A. Split up

Aaron and Mr. Stuttizer head to the Stuttizer home in two different directions.
Jarret runs to that place where he dropped off Faustin earlier in the night.
Where Jorel ran is unknown.

Jarret was found at a bar when the police came over due to a bar fight gone too violent. However, since the police at the shootout couldn't recognize any of the Garfields and their accomplices, Jarret managed to evade the police.
Mr. Stuttizer made it home (Angela's place). 
Aaron also made it to Angela's place.
Jorel's fate is unknown for the night. Perhaps he was arrested.

Chapter 4: A Band of Defendents

WILL BE UPDATED LATER, HAVE TO STUDY

Why?
2. shit writing

So yeah.
Communism
Gay

05-01-2017, 06:04 AM -
(04-30-2017, 08:04 PM)The Hoff\ Wrote: WILL BE UPDATED LATER, HAVE TO STUDY

hnng
Я женщина.
The Hoff

05-01-2017, 09:59 PM -
(05-01-2017, 06:04 AM)I Wrote: hnng

Finally finished studying AP Computer Science for tomorrow's exam, wish me luck. In the mean time I shall bring upon Chapter 4.

Chapter 4: A Band of Defendents
6 days after the shootout, everyone is minding their own business, the Garfields especially.
October 22th, 2016: 10:32AM

Jorel: New York City has become too dangerous for us after what went down the other day. I hope I can get the fuck out of here and live in Phoenix, Arizona with your mom, Faith. You can feel free to join me if you don't feel like playing dangerous.

Aaron: I agree. I have been scarred by Brighton Beach Uni. That shooting made me not want to go there anymore. In fact, I don't even want to be here in Brooklyn anymore. The recent news about a gang war between the "Bratvas" and that shootout at our home make Brooklyn sound like a warzone on the inside.... However, I hate living in a desert like Phoenix. It is too damn hot, no snow, scary dust clouds that trap you inside, ugh. I won't survive a day in the summer. I would rather just, I don't know, move to a safer part of New York?

Jarret: I agree with Aaron. I hate Arizona and would go anywhere but that stinking wasteland. 

There is a round of loud knocks on the door.

"OPEN UP! NYPD! YOU ARE WANTED FOR QUESTIONING! DON'T TRY ANYTHING FUNNY!"

A. Don't answer.
B. Answer the door peacefully.

Why?
2. shit writing

So yeah.
Communism
Gay

05-02-2017, 03:46 AM -
B -----
Я женщина.