The Vigilante [I got bored so its over]
Started by The Hoff

195 posts in this topic
The Hoff

896 posts 45 threads Joined: Jan 2017
05-04-2017, 12:56 PM -
(05-04-2017, 10:28 AM)I Wrote: B................

(05-04-2017, 06:38 AM)Skeletal¹²³™ Wrote: A. Wait for release from cells
As the Garfields wait for release from their cells, each one of them start trying to figure out potential escape routes.

Aaron finds a worn-out and cracked spot on the floor of his cell. He will need some sort of tool to break it open. Maybe its a sign of a tunnel that some other prisoner trapped in the same cell may have used.
Jarret finds the obvious way, out the window. Although it will be a dangerous drop, and it will take quite an effort to even saw the window bars.
Jorel looks up to find an airvent big enough to fit someone slim. However, all three of the Garfields are not as slim.

Soon enough, the cell doors open.

Prison P.A.: All minimum-security prisoners to the shower blocks! All medium-security prisoners to the shower blocks! All maximum-security prisoners shower within your cells! If the number on your prisoner shirt is MED-831, MED-832, MED-833, OR MED-834, report to the parole office immediately!

(Also take note that you can pick multiple options, or none of them and provide your own course of action. Order may matter.)
A. Check the numbers on the prisoner shirts
B. Go to the parole office
C. Go to the showers
D. Find places for digging tools
E. Keep looking for possibly more subtle escape routes or hints of such (bookshelves, under the bed, etc)
This post was last modified: 05-04-2017, 12:59 PM by The Hoff.
BL_ID: 42057

hello. if you happened to come back to this dead forum to re-read my forum games, i.e. The Vigilante, Infinity Tower, Criminal Business (for nostalgia?), you are out of luck. I saved each game to my computer in PDF form. Needless to say, these forum games are probably deleted. However, if you pm me on Discord (Oh shit, he#4107), I might be able to give them to you.

Why?
1. too much references to stuff close IRL friends or family will understand.
2. shit writing
3. a few things in CB prob put me on a list

So yeah.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Vigilante [SETUP] - by Skeletal¹²³™ - 01-24-2017, 04:15 PM
RE: The Vigilante [SETUP] - by The Hoff - 01-24-2017, 07:30 PM
RE: The Vigilante [CHAPTER 4: A Band of Defendents] - by The Hoff - 05-04-2017, 12:56 PM