The Vigilante [I got bored so its over]
Started by The Hoff

195 posts in this topic
The Hoff

896 posts 45 threads Joined: Jan 2017
05-04-2017, 10:25 PM -
(05-04-2017, 08:04 PM)I Wrote: A, if its the numbers then B, if not, C, then once you return from showers E

Aaron's Number: MED-831
Jarret's Number: MED-835
Jorel's Number: MED-833

Wait, Jarret doesn't have one of the announced numbers!

Prison P.A.: Slight error in previous announcement. MED-835 report to parole. MED-834 please go according to your regular schedule.

Thank god.

So who is MED-832 or MED-834? That can be a question for later...

The Garfields reunite with Mr. Stuttizer at the door leading to the parole room. The door is locked, as a parole session is going on there.

Aaron eavesdrops by putting his ear by the door. Jarret tries to look through the grated window.

"MAX-125, Mr. Tudyev, it appears that you have an extensive record of violent tendencies within this prison complex. You have recently beaten up another prisoner for, quote, being with the wrong gang. Just the other day, you have attempted to stab an armed guard. You will have no chance of getting out of the prison complex any time soon."

"Что ебать, чертов шлюха!?!?!?" (What the fuck, you fucking whore?!?!?!)

Some punches are thrown as this "Mr. Tudyev" beats up the parole officer.

A. Run away from parole.
B. Stay put.
C. Attempt to break in parole and subdue Mr. Tudyev.
D. Attempt to break in, calm him down, and negotiate a pact of assistance with him for escape.
E. Run to the showers.
F. Run back to the cells.
G. Scatter and look for places where digging tools can be found.
This post was last modified: 05-04-2017, 10:31 PM by The Hoff. Edit Reason: added translation
BL_ID: 42057

hello. if you happened to come back to this dead forum to re-read my forum games, i.e. The Vigilante, Infinity Tower, Criminal Business (for nostalgia?), you are out of luck. I saved each game to my computer in PDF form. Needless to say, these forum games are probably deleted. However, if you pm me on Discord (Oh shit, he#4107), I might be able to give them to you.

Why?
1. too much references to stuff close IRL friends or family will understand.
2. shit writing
3. a few things in CB prob put me on a list

So yeah.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Vigilante [SETUP] - by Skeletal¹²³™ - 01-24-2017, 04:15 PM
RE: The Vigilante [SETUP] - by The Hoff - 01-24-2017, 07:30 PM
RE: The Vigilante [CHAPTER 4: A Band of Defendents] - by The Hoff - 05-04-2017, 10:25 PM