The Vigilante [I got bored so its over]
Started by The Hoff

195 posts in this topic
The Hoff

896 posts 45 threads Joined: Jan 2017
05-11-2017, 11:58 PM -
(05-09-2017, 08:10 AM)I Wrote: A and F
[Finals are over, this means more detailed updates and perhaps more frequency]
(also holy shit I was on this page for 3 days)

The gang and the prisoner grab their shitty meals and sit down on a table. Two other old white men are already sitting there.

Random Prisoner: "These two friends of mine got false rape charges. No one believed them, so they got put in jail for life. They still weren't let out. The justice system has failed us three that time, but they are still figuring it out.. I guess."

Aaron: "Well, we defended our home from criminal mobs, but the law had to nitpick the kinds of guns we used. They also blamed us for the murder and framed the criminals as innocent victims. Shows how corrupted the justice system has become when the criminals have all the money in the world to bribe the officials."

Jarret: "They thought I was affiliated with the criminal mobs. They are correct actually."

Aaron and Jorel look at Jarret with a huge surprised face, baffled.

Jarret: "They promised me money, protection, a great life. They brought neither of them, and I opted out. They got pissed and went to kill me."

The Random Prisoner and his friends leave the table, leaving Aaron and Jarret to duke it out.

Aaron: "You worked with the Bratva?"

Jarret: "Ukrainian Bratva!"

Aaron: "So you worked with the people that put your life in danger? At the university?"

Jarret: "Those are different guys! That is the Russian Bratva! They want you dead!"

Aaron: "Wait, so why isn't the Ukrainian Bratva after you?"

Jarret: "They are because I just ratted out the leader's son to the police."

Aaron: "Yikes..."

P.A.: Lunch is over! You have one hour of freetime!

A. Revisit parole.
B. Find the Random Prisoner.
C. Finish your meal.
D. Find Mr. Tudyev
E. Run to the showers.
F. Run back to the cells.
G. Scatter and look for places where digging tools can be found.

Main Objective: Get the fuck out of prison by any means: parole, causing a riot in order to escape, or tunneling out.
Side Objective: Try to find as many prisoners that have faced a similar fate to our heroes and recruit them for the cause.
This post was last modified: 05-12-2017, 12:10 PM by The Hoff.
BL_ID: 42057

hello. if you happened to come back to this dead forum to re-read my forum games, i.e. The Vigilante, Infinity Tower, Criminal Business (for nostalgia?), you are out of luck. I saved each game to my computer in PDF form. Needless to say, these forum games are probably deleted. However, if you pm me on Discord (Oh shit, he#4107), I might be able to give them to you.

Why?
1. too much references to stuff close IRL friends or family will understand.
2. shit writing
3. a few things in CB prob put me on a list

So yeah.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Vigilante [SETUP] - by Skeletal¹²³™ - 01-24-2017, 04:15 PM
RE: The Vigilante [SETUP] - by The Hoff - 01-24-2017, 07:30 PM
RE: The Vigilante [CHAPTER 4: A Band of Defendents] - by The Hoff - 05-11-2017, 11:58 PM