The Vigilante [I got bored so its over]
Started by The Hoff

195 posts in this topic
The Hoff

896 posts 45 threads Joined: Jan 2017
05-15-2017, 03:34 PM -
(05-12-2017, 02:46 PM)Skeletal¹²³™ and Im_Gay.avi Wrote: C. Finish your meal then  B. Find the Random Prisoner.

-5 health + infrequent vomitting since the prison meals are so shit

Aaron: We should find that dude again. Let's split up. I will look in the showers.

Jarret: I will look in the cell block.

Jorel: I will try to find the yard.

Mr. Stuttizer: I will look for all those workspaces, like workshops.

Everyone splits up.

Jarret goes back to his cell block. As he walks past his cell, he hears a "pst" and notices some hands on the window, which seems to be broken up now.

(as Jarret)
A. Investigate cell
B. Ignore and move on.

Aaron only finds someone getting raped for dropping the soap in the showers. The rapist is one of those old men that sat at the table for lunch earlier. "False rape charges my ass", he thought to himself.

(as Aaron)
A. Try to fight the rapist
B. Ignore and move on.
C. Snitch on a jail guard.

Jorel comes across the yard, and finds the Random Prisoner lifting weights. "Damn, he is ripped", Jorel thought.

(as Jorel)
A. Plan out a escape plan with the Random Prisoner
B. Ask for his name.
C. Request more backstory.
D. Find the rest of the gang with the Random Prisoner.

Mr. Stuttizer disappears off the face of the earth again is still looking around, but eventually ends up in the yard with Jorel and the Random Prisoner after failing to find him in the work rooms.
This post was last modified: 05-15-2017, 03:34 PM by The Hoff.
BL_ID: 42057

hello. if you happened to come back to this dead forum to re-read my forum games, i.e. The Vigilante, Infinity Tower, Criminal Business (for nostalgia?), you are out of luck. I saved each game to my computer in PDF form. Needless to say, these forum games are probably deleted. However, if you pm me on Discord (Oh shit, he#4107), I might be able to give them to you.

Why?
1. too much references to stuff close IRL friends or family will understand.
2. shit writing
3. a few things in CB prob put me on a list

So yeah.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Vigilante [SETUP] - by Skeletal¹²³™ - 01-24-2017, 04:15 PM
RE: The Vigilante [SETUP] - by The Hoff - 01-24-2017, 07:30 PM
RE: The Vigilante [CHAPTER 4: A Band of Defendents] - by The Hoff - 05-15-2017, 03:34 PM