The Vigilante [I got bored so its over]
Started by The Hoff

195 posts in this topic
The Hoff

896 posts 45 threads Joined: Jan 2017
06-07-2017, 10:18 PM -
(06-07-2017, 03:54 PM)Communism Wrote: this is getting really boring
F. check each guard only room

Gunther starts off by checking each door. All of them require a keypad of sorts.

Access to MEDIUM SECURITY STAFFROOM is Rank 1 Keycard only, colored yellow. (Top)
Access to MEDIUM SECURITY SECURITY CONTROLS is Rank 3 Keycard only, colored red. (Middle)
Access to MEDIUM SECURITY ARSENAL is Rank 2 Keycard only, colored orange. (Bottom)

He can hear footsteps coming from the staffroom. (I would normally cut it right here, but I think this chapter is getting old at this point so I will do more in updates for this chapter)

He stands by the door, waiting for a guard to exit.

One inattentive guard exits the staffroom. The door remains open for 3 more seconds and Gunther sneaks in before the guard can turn around and shine a flashlight at the door.

That guard also left the lights on.

Gunther looks around.

A vending machine.
A couple of lockers. One of them is left ajar and contains a police uniform. Another is wide open and has a baton and a taser.
A guard sleeping on a coach. A key is dangling out of his belt. His walkie talkie is next to the key, but it is firmly attached to the belt.
A coffee machine on a countertop. Also on the countertop is a yellow keycard.

Sleeping guard: zzzzz... Emily.... zz..... yeah.....

(order matters here)
A. Disguise
B. Loot guard
C. Loot locker w/ baton and taser
D. Take keycard
E. Try to kill guard
F. Other
BL_ID: 42057

hello. if you happened to come back to this dead forum to re-read my forum games, i.e. The Vigilante, Infinity Tower, Criminal Business (for nostalgia?), you are out of luck. I saved each game to my computer in PDF form. Needless to say, these forum games are probably deleted. However, if you pm me on Discord (Oh shit, he#4107), I might be able to give them to you.

Why?
1. too much references to stuff close IRL friends or family will understand.
2. shit writing
3. a few things in CB prob put me on a list

So yeah.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Vigilante [SETUP] - by Skeletal¹²³™ - 01-24-2017, 04:15 PM
RE: The Vigilante [SETUP] - by The Hoff - 01-24-2017, 07:30 PM
RE: The Vigilante [CHAPTER 4: A Band of Defendents] - by The Hoff - 06-07-2017, 10:18 PM