Started by The Hoff

195 posts in this topic
The Hoff

896 posts 45 threads Joined: Jan 2017
06-12-2017, 01:21 PM -
(06-12-2017, 03:50 AM)Communism Wrote: oops i thought i responded
must not have sent

C and D

Gunther leaves the armory, not taking any weapons, and goes into the security room. There is one guard watching over the CCTV camera footage panel for the med-sec wing of the prison. The CCTV camera panel for the outdoors remains unwatched. 

There is a switch on the med-sec wing camera panel to turn off the cameras, but the guard will certainly notice....

Gunther tazes the guard unconscious, than presses the button to disable the cameras.

He then goes over to the next panel, the one for the cell doors and the spotlights. He deactivates the spotlights and opens all the cell doors in the wing.

He leaves the security room to see the rest of the gang running down the hall, than freezing in fear only to see that it was Gunther in a guard disguise.

What shall the rest of the gang do, in chronological order?
A. Put on uniforms.
B. Get guns
C. Get batons and tasers
D. Run outside now that the spotlights are off
E. Continue running amok in the prison
BL_ID: 42057

hello. if you happened to come back to this dead forum to re-read my forum games, i.e. The Vigilante, Infinity Tower, Criminal Business (for nostalgia?), you are out of luck. I saved each game to my computer in PDF form. Needless to say, these forum games are probably deleted. However, if you pm me on Discord (Oh shit, he#4107), I might be able to give them to you.

Why?
1. too much references to stuff close IRL friends or family will understand.
2. shit writing
3. a few things in CB prob put me on a list

So yeah.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Vigilante [SETUP] - by Skeletal¹²³™ - 01-24-2017, 04:15 PM
RE: The Vigilante [SETUP] - by The Hoff - 01-24-2017, 07:30 PM
RE: The Vigilante [CHAPTER 4: A Band of Defendents] - by The Hoff - 06-12-2017, 01:21 PM