The Vigilante [I got bored so its over]
Started by The Hoff

195 posts in this topic
The Hoff

896 posts 45 threads Joined: Jan 2017
01-31-2017, 11:20 PM -
(01-31-2017, 07:26 AM)Skeletal¹²³™ Wrote: A. Find out how to attack that gunman to save your girl

You then remember the same thing you did in the classroom. Now you have a bit of assistance. 

You slash School Shooter 4's neck by surprise with the scissors, while Jarret goes for a K.O!

[Image: eQ0E62Z.png]
(Unfortunately, there is no girl option in the character maker I am using, nor a duct-taped mouth option)

School Shooter 4's Inventory:
- Silenced PP Bizon (?(64) /? 7.62×25mm bullets)
- Silenced Makarov (?(8)/? 9×18mm Makarov bullets)
- Stubby Combat Knife
- Choker
- Duct-tape
- Samsung Nexus 7

S.S 4 starts choking on blood from the scissors swipe, and Jarret K.O's him by punching his brain out.

S.S. 4 drops down on the ground facing the same travesty as the first school shooter to cross Aaron.

Your girl, Angela Stuttizer: "[mumbling due to duct tape in mouth]"

You use the scissors to cut open a hole in the duct tape of Angela's mouth.

"Thank god you saved me!"

Aaron: "We gotta run."

You, Angela, and Stuttizer run past the dorm building to an alternative exit of the university campus, and right into the streets of Brighton Beach, Brooklyn, New York.

Achievement Unlocked: Alive to Tell the Tale

Prologue Completed. Expect more edits later.
This post was last modified: 03-01-2017, 07:10 PM by The Hoff. Edit Reason: added achievement
BL_ID: 42057

hello. if you happened to come back to this dead forum to re-read my forum games, i.e. The Vigilante, Infinity Tower, Criminal Business (for nostalgia?), you are out of luck. I saved each game to my computer in PDF form. Needless to say, these forum games are probably deleted. However, if you pm me on Discord (Oh shit, he#4107), I might be able to give them to you.

Why?
1. too much references to stuff close IRL friends or family will understand.
2. shit writing
3. a few things in CB prob put me on a list

So yeah.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Vigilante [SETUP] - by Skeletal¹²³™ - 01-24-2017, 04:15 PM
RE: The Vigilante [SETUP] - by The Hoff - 01-24-2017, 07:30 PM
RE: The Vigilante [PROLOGUE: A Day In Infamy] - by The Hoff - 01-31-2017, 11:20 PM