Jailbreak

Full Version: JB_Tezuni development thread [MAP DL]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(02-19-2017, 02:38 PM)The Hoff Wrote: [ -> ]I need someone good with VCE to help out.

I'm pretty good with VCE, what do you need help with? Also you could put a sign saying what the certain thing will do and the admins would add it.
(02-19-2017, 03:07 PM)Freeday Wrote: [ -> ]I'm pretty good with VCE, what do you need help with? Also you could put a sign saying what the certain thing will do and the admins would add it.

Refer to the picture of "The Shower" (that is actually a gas chamber) in the album
(02-19-2017, 02:38 PM)The Hoff Wrote: [ -> ]I need someone awful with VCE and good with projectile-based events to help out.

Sure, I'll help!!!!
UPDATE: Dev server will probably be hosted tomorrow.
(02-23-2017, 08:04 PM)The Hoff Wrote: [ -> ]UPDATE: Dev server will probably be hosted tomorrow.

cool, ill try to join
nvm..
NVM, I forgot that I should leave the computer alone when opening up the server.

Hosting. Password is in the OP.
Going to host without the password, because I think people had trouble with that DESPITE THE PASSWORD BEING IN THE FUCKING OP
Cant get on server
(02-26-2017, 01:02 PM)Gatekeeper Wrote: [ -> ]Cant get on server
Let me guess, because of --- ping?

I have no idea how to fix that.
Pages: 1 2 3 4