Jailbreak

Full Version: JB_Tezuni development thread [MAP DL]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
nvm, THE SAVE ISN'T LOADING CORRECTLY ALTHOUGH I HAVE ALL THE ADD-ONS!
Any updates?  Is the map just gonna be abandoned?

If you haven't been able to load it up, send me your add-ons n shit and you can load it up on my server if you'd like.

Edit: sorry for bump I just want to see this map
(04-10-2017, 03:52 AM)I Wrote: [ -> ]Any updates?  Is the map just gonna be abandoned?

If you haven't been able to load it up, send me your add-ons n shit and you can load it up on my server if you'd like.

Edit: sorry for bump I just want to see this map

deal (EDIT:) if I still can't get the map to load, or even be able to start up the server without the game crashing
(04-10-2017, 05:54 PM)The Hoff Wrote: [ -> ]deal (EDIT: ) if I still can't get the map to load, or even be able to start up the server without the game crashing

Salmon was having the same problem, remove some un-used addons (weapons, certain bricks that you aren't using, etc)and the game should start up smoothly.

If you still can't get the map to load try loading it up on a different server (mine for example) and if it still happens there it's something wrong with the save and therefor you would have to restart, but if it starts up on any other server its something wrong with your game or something else
rip in rip
still having problems with the map not completely loading, oh fuck

(04-16-2017, 11:01 AM)The Hoff Wrote: [ -> ]still having problems with the map not completely loading, oh fuck

Fixed. I just ctrl-f'd the coordinates of the bad brick line in the .bls file and deleted the line

Hosting for real now

Server has shut down. Progress pics will be posted

Scroll down until you see pictures with descriptions that start with [UPDATE 2]
you did it
Already, this is going to be in MY jailbreak
(04-17-2017, 05:17 AM)Guestnoobnewb (Custom) Wrote: [ -> ]Already, this is going to be in MY jailbreak

its not complete you dingus

Hosting right now.
Server closed, no one came. Although I did manage to make a better-looking pool, a better-looking t/f arena, and some easter eggs.
Pages: 1 2 3 4