Jailbreak
The Vigilante [I got bored so its over] - Printable Version

+- Jailbreak (https://draked.me/forum)
+-- Forum: Jailbreak (https://draked.me/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Off Topic (https://draked.me/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: The Vigilante [I got bored so its over] (/showthread.php?tid=51)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

RE: The Vigilante [CHAPTER 1: Interrogation] - Skeletal¹²³™ - 02-26-2017

Aaron: Да, я тот, кто убил тебя. И меня зовут Аарон и я убил тебя, потому что ты пытался нас стрелять. Честная игра, да? Ну, это приводит к "члены" вашей группы убийцы. Они стреляли в мою школу. Меня или разблокировки, полиция придет в любое время. Я не шучу.
Jarret:
Go to home, grab your hidden baton under your bed and try to find Aaron on the intersection that the police station is at. Neutralise any hostile elements

RE: The Vigilante [CHAPTER 1: Interrogation] - Communism - 02-27-2017

(02-26-2017, 07:12 AM)Skeletal¹²³™ Wrote: Aaron: Да, я тот, кто убил тебя. И меня зовут Аарон и я убил тебя, потому что ты пытался нас стрелять. Честная игра, да? Ну, это приводит к "члены" вашей группы убийцы. Они стреляли в мою школу. Меня или разблокировки, полиция придет в любое время. Я не шучу.
Jarret:
Go to home, grab your hidden baton under your bed and try to find Aaron on the intersection that the police station is at. Neutralise any hostile elements

translation for those too lazy:
Yes, I'm the one who killed you. And my name is Aaron and I killed you because you tried to shoot us. Fair play, huh? Well, this leads to a "member" of your group of killers. They shot at my school. Me or release, the police will come at any time. I am not kidding.
Red words may have some errors, google translate isn't reliable

RE: The Vigilante [CHAPTER 1: Interrogation] - The Hoff - 02-27-2017

(02-26-2017, 07:12 AM)Skeletal¹²³™ Wrote: Aaron: Да, я тот, кто убил тебя. И меня зовут Аарон и я убил тебя, потому что ты пытался нас стрелять. Честная игра, да? Ну, это приводит к "члены" вашей группы убийцы. Они стреляли в мою школу. Меня или разблокировки, полиция придет в любое время. Я не шучу.
Jarret:

Aaron doesn't know Russian!

Since one of them atleast understands some English, Aaron says [what Skeletal said in Russian] in English.

Aaron: Yes, I'm the one who killed you all. My name is Aaron and I killed you because you tried to shoot us, me and my friends, in Brighton Beach University. Fair play, huh? Release me or kill me, the police will come at any time. I am not kidding.

UI2: Your brother..... he in bratva ukrainyys'ki.

Aaron: What?

UI2: Bol'shoy Brat know your brother is associate of Ukrainians.

Aaron: An associate? 

UI2: Da. {to UI1} Aleksey, poyti pogovorit' s bol'shoy brat, yesli my mozhem ubit' etogo cheloveka i yego brata.

The interrogators leave the room. Aaron is alone. He has his phone in his back pocket the whole time. His arms and legs may be tied to the chair, but his hands are free.

(Reminder, you can pick multiple options, or none of them.)
A. Call 911
B. Call Jarret
C. Stay still
D. Try to break free.

Jarret returns home by the subway and the bus and sees his dad Jorel hunched up on the couch as usual, watching the news.

Jarret: Aaron is missing ever since we went to the funeral. 

Jorel suffers through a mini-heart attack. 

Jorel: Please don't tell me he is dead.

Jarret: I have no idea. I hope atleast the police got him. I fear for the Bratva having him hostage. Perhaps I will check the police station.

Jorel: Please do.

"Sure... check." Jarret thought. He grabs a stolen baton from under the bed, hides it under his jacket, and rushes to his car. He drives to the police station he was just at.

A. Walk in innocently through the front and ask if Aaron is here at all.
B. Break in somewhere at the back.
C. Call Grigori
D. Find a different police station.

RE: The Vigilante [CHAPTER 2: Interrogation] - Skeletal¹²³™ - 02-28-2017

Jarret
A. Walk in innocently through the front and ask if Aaron is here at all.
Aaron
C. Stay still

RE: The Vigilante [CHAPTER 2: Interrogation] - The Hoff - 03-01-2017

(02-28-2017, 05:10 AM)Skeletal¹²³™ Wrote: Jarret
A. Walk in innocently through the front and ask if Aaron is here at all.
Aaron
C. Stay still

Jarret walks into the front door, but the metal detector there snoops out the baton, causing an alarm.

P.A.: Stolen equipment detected at the front door. Front lobby units please inspect.

NYPD Officer 1: Hey, you! Drop that baton!

(Reminder: You are not restricted to picking one of those choices. You can pick multiple of them, or none of them and explain your course of action.)
A. Drop it
B. Fight
C. Just keep walking to the front lobby desk.
D. Do nothing

Aaron just stays still in horror in the dark, empty interrogation room. He probably should have rung up Jarret or 911, and immediately regrets not doing so. A different man who is all buffed up walks in.

Unknown Interrogator 3: Vy ubili mnozhestvo slavnykh bratstva lyudey. Krome togo, vy brat nemnogo suki ukraintsev. Chestno govorya, ya ne ponimayu, pochemu vy do sikh por zhivy. Do svidaniya.

Also, Aaron hasn't even considered freeing himself somehow, so he has no chance fighting back against this guy that looks like he is on steroids.

And so he beats Aaron up until he is nothing short of grounded pork for their cutlets.

DEATH: Of all the possible things you can do: ask for help or free yourself and try to escape, you do nothing out of fear that it will go all wrong.... and it still goes all wrong.

Achievement Unlocked: Feel the Bron(son)

A. Call 911
B. Call Jarret
C. Stay still
D. Try to break free.

RE: The Vigilante [CHAPTER 2: Interrogation] - Skeletal¹²³™ - 03-02-2017

Aaron: A. Call 911 when Cops told "Hey, you! Drop that baton!"
Jarret: C. Just keep walking to the front lobby desk like a fucking badass.

RE: The Vigilante [CHAPTER 2: Interrogation] - Communism - 03-02-2017

(03-02-2017, 08:16 AM)Skeletal¹²³™ Wrote: Aaron: A. Call 911 when Cops told "Hey, you! Drop that baton!"

Im calling it right now that Jarret gets shot

Also I dont think im gonna play im just gonna give my opinion and watch

RE: The Vigilante [CHAPTER 2: Interrogation] - The Hoff - 03-02-2017

(03-02-2017, 08:16 AM)Skeletal¹²³™ Wrote: Aaron: A. Call 911 when Cops told "Hey, you! Drop that baton!" (Aaron wasn't around to hear the cops say that)

Aaron rings up 911 on his phone, with every volume slider at the absolute minimum.

911 Operator: 911, what's your emergency? 

Aaron: Police emergency! I was kidnapped! I don't know where!

911 Operator: Do you know who kidnapped you?

Aaron: Some Russian people!

911 Operator: The New York police will come help you. Your location has been tracked.

The call ends. 

A. Call Jarret
B. Try to free yourself
C. Other

Jarret is considering ignoring the order, but before he can move, an alarm goes off.

P.A.: Code 273D-45 in the Trump Ville at Brighton Beach! First responders move out!

A squad of police officers start rushing to the front lobby

{You can pick multiple choices or none of them}
A. Drop that baton
B. Fight the front lobby units
C. Just keep walking to the front lobby desk.
D. Follow the police squad just to see where they are going.
E. Follow the police squad to attack them later.

RE: The Vigilante [CHAPTER 2: Interrogation] - Skeletal¹²³™ - 03-03-2017

D. Follow the police squad just to see where they are going.

RE: The Vigilante [CHAPTER 2: Interrogation] - The Hoff - 03-03-2017

(03-03-2017, 02:50 PM)Skeletal¹²³™ Wrote: D. Follow the police squad just to see where they are going.

You follow the squad. They enter a SWAT van. You quickly rush to your car and follow them.

Welcome to the Trump Village.
2923 Marsha Rapaport Way
Brighton Beach, Brooklyn, New York City.

The police leave the van. They are armed with M4A1s and are dashing to an apartment building.

A. Follow the police
B. Stay put and wait
C. Other