Shitposter

697 posts 48 threads Joined: Jan 2017
08-16-2017, 05:08 AM -
heLP me i wanNa joIn i doNt understanD
hi there
The Hoff

896 posts 45 threads Joined: Jan 2017
08-16-2017, 08:49 AM -
(08-16-2017, 05:08 AM)The Genghis Khan Wrote: heLP me i wanNa joIn i doNt understanD

do an actual application
BL_ID: 42057

hello. if you happened to come back to this dead forum to re-read my forum games, i.e. The Vigilante, Infinity Tower, Criminal Business (for nostalgia?), you are out of luck. I saved each game to my computer in PDF form. Needless to say, these forum games are probably deleted. However, if you pm me on Discord (Oh shit, he#4107), I might be able to give them to you.

Why?
1. too much references to stuff close IRL friends or family will understand.
2. shit writing
3. a few things in CB prob put me on a list

So yeah.
The Genghis Khan
Shitposter

697 posts 48 threads Joined: Jan 2017
08-16-2017, 10:32 AM -
(08-16-2017, 08:49 AM)The Hoff Wrote: do an actual application

heLp mE
hi there
Padillac

103 posts 6 threads Joined: Jan 2017
08-16-2017, 10:44 AM -
Grab an m16 and beretta m9. Ammo of course. Get in one of the gangs cars and get ready to storm the warehouse
Just drop in and smack the lip, then after that you just drop in drop out, aragagagra.
The Hoff

08-16-2017, 05:12 PM -
off-topic: how the percentages work
now some of you may be wondering how the fuck the percentages work.
Basically, the percentage is like a 100-side dice. 
Sometimes, if I roll within, before, or after a certain number, something will happen.

example: a weapon is 85% quality. Thus all numbers, starting from 86, to 100, will cause the weapon to jam, forcing a reload.

but in other cases, its just an amount to reduce a number with.

example: a weapon has 40% range (the player must be 40 units far or less to a target to fire with the original accuracy stat), 60% accuracy, and the player is 50 units away from a target. 
The player fires once at the target. Normally, any number above 60 will cause the weapon to fire somewhere else. However, the player is 50 units away from his target, so he is out of range.

So player range - weapon range = inaccuracy coefficient, and weapon accuracy - inaccuracy coefficient = worse weapon accuracy
so 50-40=10, and 60-10=50.

So now any number ABOVE 50 will cause inaccurate fire.

now moving on with the game

Padillac
(08-16-2017, 10:44 AM)Padillac Wrote: Grab an m16 and beretta m9. Ammo of course. Get in one of the gangs cars and get ready to storm the warehouse

Assault Rifle Added: M16
Origin: United States
Damage: 28, 32 in burst, 40 in semiauto
Fire Rate: (per action) 1 time for semiauto, 3 times for burst, up to 25 times for auto
Accuracy: 60%, 80% in semiauto
Range: 35%, 50% in semiauto
Clip Size: 25
Reload Time: 1 action
Armor Penetration: 3
Quality: 50%
Mobility: 12%
Fire Modes: Semiauto, Burst, Auto

Pistol Added: M92 Beretta
Damage: 16
Fire Rate: Once per action
Accuracy: 55%
Range: 20%
Clip Size: 15
Reload Time: Instant
Armor Penetration: 1
Quality: 75%
Mobility: no speed reduction
Firemodes: Semiauto

You get 3 ammo packs per weapon.

The warehouse is quite a few miles from where you are. It will take 2 posts (excluding this one) to get there.

Chance of car accident: 5%
Roll: 6

Damn that's close.

Chance of being spotted by Loranzio lookouts: 32%
Roll: 44

You evade any Loranzio lookouts.

The guys that the Loranzios are dealing with don't know what the Gambini cars look like.
Communism
Communism Wrote:I'll assume I'm starting in/near the store, if so, walk in and pull out guns, and tell everyone to get on the ground.  Once everyone is on the ground, find a small bin of sorts or some sort of box and tell them to all put their phones into it.  Then fill container with water, or if no water is available, just toss the container and shoot it with the ak

If I'm not starting at the store just go drive/walk/ride bike/etc to the store
heres the weapon stats for everyone (but updated)
Assault Rifle added: AK-47
Damage: 40
Rate of Fire: up to 30 times per action (Updated!)
Accuracy: 50%
Range: 40%
Clip Size: 30
Reload Time: 1 action
Quality: 60%
Mobility: 20% slower
Armor Penetration: 4
Fire Mode: Full Auto
Pistol added: Makarov
Damage: 23
Rate of Fire: 1 time per action
Accuracy: 45%
Range: 20%
Clip Size: 8
Reload Time: instant
Quality: 44%
Armor Penetration: 0
Fire Mode: Semi-auto
Melee Weapon added: Kitchen Knife
Damage: 20-30. 100 on neck, heart, back, or top of head. Can cut off limbs.
Rate of Fire: 1 time per action
Quality: 90%
Armor Penetration: 0

You have to drive to the Ukrainian-run store, but its not far from the Russian-run store that you are at. 
It will normally take one post (excluding this one) to get there, but traffic in a BASIS school near the Russian-run store will hold up travel for one more post.

Your van, colored white,blue,red, has a russian flag on the roof, and is windowless, nears that school.
Chance of suspicion near the school: 15% 
Roll: 36

No one at the school suspects a thing.
Roll: 92

Your travel is flawless. It will take one post to get through the traffic the school is causing, than another to go to the store that is going to be robbed.

Skeletal
Skeletal¹²³™ Wrote:First comes the planning;

Plan A will be:
Me and Lucci #1 will go to the nearest rooftops near the place.
Meanwhile Lucci #2 and #3 will sabotage the cars if incase the Loranzios escape.
We wait for the deal, and shoot the dealers. Everyone will be alarmed, obviously. Then shoot anyone that is trying to secure the money and drugs.
Then we send Lucci #2 and #3 to shoot down everyone.
We grab the money and drugs, then get the fuck out of there.

But if they already spot us, there comes plan B:
Shoot anyone that is trying to escape with the money and drugs, gun down everyone in front of us, grab the loot and escape.
The Gambinis were tasked with seizing the loot, guarding potential escape routes, and killing escapees.

You may attempt to seize the loot, at the cost of Gambini respect. (Padilliac, who is a Gambini, doesn't know that you will seize the loot)

Here's a review of the weapons that you and your three teammates are given.
Carbine Rifle Added: Ruger Mini-14
Origin: United States
Damage: 35 on semiauto, 50 on single-fire.
Rate of fire: Once per second action on single fire, Once per action on semiauto.
Accuracy: 50%
Range: 50%
Clip Size: 6
Reload Time: Two actions
Quality: 45%
Mobility: 25% speed reduction
Armor Penetration: 5
Fire Modes: Semiauto (for close-mid range), Singlefire (for long range)
Attachments:
Basic Scope
- 30% increased accuracy and range
- Only usable on singlefire

Revolver Added: Mateba Revolver
Origin: Italy
Damage: 60
Rate of fire: Once per action
Accuracy: 30%
Range: 30%
Clip Size: 6
Reload Time: 2-3 actions
Quality: 50%
Mobility: 5% speed reduction
Armor Penetration: 3-4
Fire Modes: Semiauto

It will take one post (besides this post) to get to the warehouse.

Roll: 78

I guess there is a good driver amongst your little squad.

Chance of being spotted by Loranzio lookouts: 35%
Roll: 43

You nearly dodge a Loranzio lookout.

The people that the Loranzios are dealing with have no idea what Lucci cars look like, so you can sneak past their lookouts.
This post was last modified: 08-16-2017, 06:09 PM by The Hoff.

hello. if you happened to come back to this dead forum to re-read my forum games, i.e. The Vigilante, Infinity Tower, Criminal Business (for nostalgia?), you are out of luck. I saved each game to my computer in PDF form. Needless to say, these forum games are probably deleted. However, if you pm me on Discord (Oh shit, he#4107), I might be able to give them to you.

Why?
2. shit writing

So yeah.
Skeletal¹²³™

538 posts 16 threads Joined: Jan 2017
08-17-2017, 05:12 AM -
Sneak past their lookouts
Thank you for understanding why we did this and we hope to see all of you following the rules to keep this place a very safe environment.
-Gauche
The Hoff

08-17-2017, 08:54 AM -
(08-17-2017, 05:12 AM)Skeletal¹²³™ Wrote: Sneak past their lookouts

You already did.

Oh look it has been two posts. Everyone has arrived where they are! Roleplay out your missions here or in PMs to me!

(Off Topic: although skeletal and padillac's characters are in the same place, they cant do anything together or achknowledge each others experiences until they actually meet.)

Why?
2. shit writing

So yeah.
Communism
Gay

804 posts 34 threads Joined: Jan 2017
08-17-2017, 03:45 PM -
As stated before, walk in and pull out guns, and tell everyone to get on the ground. Once everyone is on the ground, find a small bin of sorts or some sort of box and tell them to all put their phones into it. Then fill container with water, or if no water is available, just toss the container and shoot it with the AK47.

If theres cameras or guards break/kill them first
Я женщина.
Padillac

103 posts 6 threads Joined: Jan 2017
08-17-2017, 04:05 PM -
Walk into the warehouse with all the other men and shoot it up. If a lot of our men die, find cover and try to take out the other living people. (not our men of course) If captured try to talk our way out of it.
This post was last modified: 08-17-2017, 04:05 PM by Padillac.
Just drop in and smack the lip, then after that you just drop in drop out, aragagagra.
Skeletal¹²³™

538 posts 16 threads Joined: Jan 2017
08-17-2017, 04:41 PM -
Get off the car, and take a look in the warehouse
Thank you for understanding why we did this and we hope to see all of you following the rules to keep this place a very safe environment.
-Gauche