Game Ideas
Started by Rebldomakr (Moosh)

2 posts in this topic
Rebldomakr (Moosh)

94 posts 12 threads Joined: Jan 2017
02-03-2017, 05:51 PM -
Although you wardens can use /idea for some nifty suggestions, I'd like to hear of any more original ideas you wardens have, either that are experimental or that have received good attention!

Ones that I always see working are those that involve associating prisoners with other things (for example, slugs) and basing a small portion of the round on that.
BLID: 44894
TorChatID: tetristuhegs7pwj
The Hoff

896 posts 45 threads Joined: Jan 2017
02-03-2017, 06:31 PM -
The main two games I sometimes do:

Exploding tables trivia: I ask a question then roll a person. The person has 3 chances (usually) to answer the question. If he fails to answer it, delays, or someone else tells it, I press the button to explode the tables. If he is right, I go to the next question.
ARS needed for this game:
floor ar (once on tables)
benches ar (once on tables)
switching tables ar (once each table has atleast one person on it. Only do this if you are willing to press the button again if an empty table explodes)
jumping ar (so they can't avoid death and/or launch into the area with the button)

Pacman: I exclusively play this on Gefangnis, although its possible in Desert. Imagine Sharks and Minnows but on land. So I pick a sizable area with certain-colored lines (usually white): bball court in Gefangnis/track in Desert and Gefangnis. I roll a few guards as "ghosts" to try to kill as much prisoners up until a death limit or time limit is reached ONLY WITH BATONS.
ARS needed for this game:
any area but white/insert-certain-color lines ar (after all, in the classic playground game of Pac-Man, not the video game, you have to walk on some lines, and can't leave them)
jumping ar (so they can't jump over the 'ghosts' or jump from one white line to another)

NOTE: For Pac-Man, do /spc 0 with high playercounts so there won't be 'traffic jams'. You may /spc 1 once there are few prisoners left.
This post was last modified: 02-03-2017, 06:32 PM by The Hoff.
BL_ID: 42057

hello. if you happened to come back to this dead forum to re-read my forum games, i.e. The Vigilante, Infinity Tower, Criminal Business (for nostalgia?), you are out of luck. I saved each game to my computer in PDF form. Needless to say, these forum games are probably deleted. However, if you pm me on Discord (Oh shit, he#4107), I might be able to give them to you.

Why?
1. too much references to stuff close IRL friends or family will understand.
2. shit writing
3. a few things in CB prob put me on a list

So yeah.
Rebldomakr (Moosh)

94 posts 12 threads Joined: Jan 2017
02-03-2017, 07:15 PM -
(02-03-2017, 06:31 PM)The Hoff Wrote: -snip-

That Pacman one is pretty neat, I remember playing it in one of your rounds
BLID: 44894
TorChatID: tetristuhegs7pwj