fuck my thinking emoji doesnt work
Started by Communism

152 posts in this topic
Communism
Gay

804 posts 34 threads Joined: Jan 2017
06-24-2017, 06:26 PM -
writers block is preventing me from doing this so ima just abandon for a few more days and ill get on it
Я женщина.
The Hoff

896 posts 45 threads Joined: Jan 2017
06-24-2017, 06:32 PM -
(06-24-2017, 06:26 PM)Communism Wrote: writers block is preventing me from doing this so ima just abandon for a few more days and ill get on it

kill it.

kill it now....

I did, whats stopping you

[Image: giphy.gif]
BL_ID: 42057

hello. if you happened to come back to this dead forum to re-read my forum games, i.e. The Vigilante, Infinity Tower, Criminal Business (for nostalgia?), you are out of luck. I saved each game to my computer in PDF form. Needless to say, these forum games are probably deleted. However, if you pm me on Discord (Oh shit, he#4107), I might be able to give them to you.

Why?
1. too much references to stuff close IRL friends or family will understand.
2. shit writing
3. a few things in CB prob put me on a list

So yeah.
Communism
Gay

06-24-2017, 07:25 PM -
(06-24-2017, 06:32 PM)The Hoff Wrote: [Image: Q572dVu.png]
no!
Я женщина.
Communism
Gay

06-27-2017, 10:23 AM -
We return to our 3 soldiers
Skeletal- Hiding inside of a cargo container most likely attached to a ship
David Hasselhoff - Following 3 men of an unknown faction (unresponsive as of now hoff respond!!!!!)
The Genghis Khan - In a firefight between Scavengers

(06-06-2017, 10:56 AM)The Genghis Khan Wrote: lets peek out and see if i can take the man for consumption
Forgot you had free choice but fuck it ur gonna have multiple choice now

You peek your head out of cover to scan around for the enemy, and you see nobody.  You start to get up, but a shot darts through the air beside you, giving you a sunburn. 

The shot slams into a barrel, resulting in a large explosion that consumes the airlock and control room near it.  Water sloshes in from outside the airlock, and bodies and debris come flowing down.  Bodies and weapons drop out of the airlock and slam into the water and scrape the floor, and the water starts to rush towards you.  

While this happens you hear a gunshot and a somewhat muffled scream, what you assume is the soldier killing himself, as he would die anyways.

What do you do?
A.  Run for your life
B.  Get into the crashed cruiser
C.  Get behind some sort of cover and hope it holds to the raging water
D.  Other, explain

Hoff you're still here on this part
(05-04-2017, 07:50 AM)Communism Wrote: You find a large ship hangar not too far away from the area.  You land there and pay the fee of 15 credits.
-15 Credits
You continue the walk to the ship dock where the other ship decided to land.  You pass streets filled with people with masks and metal umbrellas to protect themselves from the acid rain, but the Genesis suits should protect you fine.  You keep walking, and you pass by a small cargo container, cut out into a small shop, with a corridor of cargo containers leading to a giant metal building, a tavern of sorts.  People yell and holler, and vehicles float by on the dirty streets.  A dystopian metropolis if you've ever seen one.  Trams hover above the magnetic tracks and go close to the speed of sound, making sure not to break the sound barrier but they get very close to doing so.  People loitering outside of a building get close to you and try to start something, but you just leave them alone.
You arrive at the underground ship dock, a man asks for some credits before you proceed into the dock.  You give him what he wishes and continue inside.
-27 Credits
The ship is visible once you enter, the men leaving the craft as you are barely able to see them.  There are tunnels, pipes and wires all around inside of the dock, but the ship crew are visibly entering the left tunnel.  You follow them.
Oddly enough, the men were wearing some sort of dark grey armor striped with blue and navy.  One stops for a second, and lights up some sort of cigarette.  A purple-ish smoke puffs off of it.
What do you do?
A.  Take down the man and steal his clothes to blend in.
B.  Continue walking.
C.  Ask him what he is smoking, and attempt to understand what they are doing.
D.  Other, explain.

Skeletal you're still here on this part
(05-22-2017, 09:34 AM)Communism Wrote: You continue to hide inside of the container.  You don't do anything, and wait for them to leave.

"Alright, detach the container.  If nobody is in here they won't mind.  Take it to the warship, and after that, we'll come back and help out."

You start to hear clamps opening and boosters moving the pod out of the station.  A door swings open.

"Gah, why do I have to watch the cargo?  Fuck's sake.."

What do you do?
A.  Talk to the man.
B.  Attack him and:
   B1.  Knock him unconscious and take his weapons.
   B2.  Knock him unconscious and take everything he has. 
   B3.  Kill him and take his weapons.
   B4.  Kill him and take everything he has.
C.  Stay quiet and wait.
D.  Other, explain.

ok thats it for now
Я женщина.
Skeletal¹²³™

538 posts 16 threads Joined: Jan 2017
06-27-2017, 11:09 AM -
C. Stay quiet and wait.
Thank you for understanding why we did this and we hope to see all of you following the rules to keep this place a very safe environment.
-Gauche
The Hoff

896 posts 45 threads Joined: Jan 2017
06-27-2017, 01:33 PM -
i lost interest in this game thats why i wasnt responding
BL_ID: 42057

hello. if you happened to come back to this dead forum to re-read my forum games, i.e. The Vigilante, Infinity Tower, Criminal Business (for nostalgia?), you are out of luck. I saved each game to my computer in PDF form. Needless to say, these forum games are probably deleted. However, if you pm me on Discord (Oh shit, he#4107), I might be able to give them to you.

Why?
1. too much references to stuff close IRL friends or family will understand.
2. shit writing
3. a few things in CB prob put me on a list

So yeah.
Communism
Gay

06-28-2017, 07:47 AM -
(06-24-2017, 06:32 PM)The Hoff Wrote: kill it.
lol ok done sorry guys its all over

Let me do 1 thing

Scavengers attack the remnants of the Genesis fleet and eliminate almost all the rest of the fleet as the rest bolt
civilian planets r bombed and everyone dies

dunno if i'll do another forum game but im getting kinda bored of genesis and im quickly running out of ideas and writers block is preventing me from expressing those ideas so idk

might write some sort of small story for genesis instead of doing game but as i said im running out of ideas
This post was last modified: 06-28-2017, 07:48 AM by Communism.
Я женщина.
The Genghis Khan
Shitposter

697 posts 48 threads Joined: Jan 2017
06-28-2017, 07:59 AM -
D.

Take as many bodies as I can for consumption and gtfo of here
hi there
Communism
Gay

06-29-2017, 03:40 AM -
(06-28-2017, 07:59 AM)The Genghis Khan Wrote: D.

Take as many bodies as I can for consumption and gtfo of here
its over tho

uhhhhhh u guys got any other ideas of what i should do?????
like mayb something medieval or something??????
Я женщина.
The Genghis Khan
Shitposter

697 posts 48 threads Joined: Jan 2017
07-04-2017, 09:27 AM -
hOW DARE YOU CANCEL THIS GAME
hi there