fuck my thinking emoji doesnt work
Started by Communism

152 posts in this topic
Communism
Gay

804 posts 34 threads Joined: Jan 2017
02-28-2017, 08:33 PM -
(02-28-2017, 06:03 PM)Mad Hops Disease Wrote: Take The Kestrel

You take the Kestrel.  Seems like a nice choice.  You walk around on-board to get a feel of the ship.  You'll probably need some crew to help man some of the stations, but other than that it seems pretty nice.

A few people are looking for hire on a ship.  You offer them a position on your ship and they accept.
Added Joesph to the ship.
Added Ohm to the ship.
Added Rebecca to the ship.

You take the Kestrel out for a test run at a nearby ship training track.  Dead ships and drones lie all around waiting to be shot.  You aim at a nearby Cruiser with its wings split off, but before you can, a blood red ship appears.  Sensors say it has its weapons hot.

What do you do?
A.  Charge up your weapons and prepare to fight.
B.  Charge up your FTL Drive and get out of there.
C.  Continue with the course and hope its nothing.
D.  Other, please explain.
Я женщина.
The Hoff

896 posts 45 threads Joined: Jan 2017
02-28-2017, 10:58 PM -
(02-28-2017, 08:59 AM)I Wrote: You tell the medical crew that he is bleeding and go with them to search the room before the rest of the ship.  When you open the door, a robot appears from around the corner and opens fire into the medical crew.

An injured medic crawls out of the door before dying, he drops a small plasma SMG.

Liam is dead.

Enemy 1: Unknown Robot
Weapons:  Battle Rifle (20), Fists (5), Grenade (45)
Armor:  Titanium System Casing
Equipment:  Teleporter, Plasma Cutter (10 if used in combat)
Vanity:  Sleek Body Casing, Black Paint
Attributes:  Immune to EMPs, Ion damage, and Hacking
Health:  100/100

Ally 1: James [Pilot] (DYING)
Weapons:  None
Armor:  TitanUrani Vest
Equipment:  Nothing
Vanity:  Dull gold jumpsuit
Attributes:  Nothing
Health:  20/100 (Losing 10 per turn from blood loss)

Ally 2: Liam [Medic] (DEAD)
Equipment:  Med-pack, Syringe
Vanity:  White jumpsuit
Attributes:  Nothing
Health: 0/100

Ally 3:  Hailey [Medic]
Weapons:  Handcannon
Equipment:  Med-pack, Syringe
Vanity:  White jumpsuit
Attributes:  In cover, attacks will be less effective
Health: 90/100

What do you do?
A. Run for cover
B. Grab the SMG and start firing
C. Try and get the pilot healed while chaos ensues
D. Other, explain.

D. I get Hailey to heal the pilot while I try to fend off the robots with the SMG nearby some cover.
BL_ID: 42057

hello. if you happened to come back to this dead forum to re-read my forum games, i.e. The Vigilante, Infinity Tower, Criminal Business (for nostalgia?), you are out of luck. I saved each game to my computer in PDF form. Needless to say, these forum games are probably deleted. However, if you pm me on Discord (Oh shit, he#4107), I might be able to give them to you.

Why?
1. too much references to stuff close IRL friends or family will understand.
2. shit writing
3. a few things in CB prob put me on a list

So yeah.
Communism
Gay

03-01-2017, 12:23 AM -
(02-28-2017, 10:58 PM)The Hoff Wrote: D. I get Hailey to heal the pilot while I try to fend off the robots with the SMG nearby some cover.

Hailey runs up to James, hoping she can heal him.  The robot is distracted by you firing the SMG and focuses fire on you.

A bit of plasma bubbles on the robot's head and the processing unit fails, and the robot slams into the ground.  After a bit James's wounds are healed, his arm is yet to be placed back on.  Because James is in no position to fly the craft anymore, you are placed in control of the ship.  For some reason all contact has been lost with the Genesis Warship.  However a threat still looms.  The Scavenger interceptor is still somewhere near.

After about 5 minutes a crackling can be heard everywhere on board, and the hull integrity meter drops to 17 - but it was 29 before.  The robot must have made a real mess of things.  It must be a fire destroying systems.

To your astonishment the interceptor appears in-front of you, and it hails you.
"Welcome to your inevitable doom, pilot.  Any last words?  I don't have the patience for petty words from a Genesis scum like you.  OPEN FIRE!"

A railgun fires a large chunk of metal straight through the O2 supply.  Hull integrity is down to 10.

The interceptor jumps away.  They must be trying to get you to die from asphyxiation!

The fire dies from no having no O2 to eat, but there is no oxygen anywhere other than in the bridge and in a few empty rooms.

A lot of people are missing, most likely dead.

You [New Pilot] [Dying from asphyxiation]
Weapons:  Small Plasma SMG
Equipment:  None
Vanity:  Grey Jumpsuit
Attributes:  None
Health:  90/100 [DYING FROM ASPHYXIATION, -10 HEALTH PER TURN]

James [Out of service] [Dying from asphyxiation]
Armor:  None
Vanity:  Dull Gold Jumpsuit
Attributes:  Injured, less effective in combat and will take more damage
Health:  50/100 [DYING FROM ASPHYXIATION, -10 HEALTH PER TURN]

Hailey [Medic] [Dying from asphyxiation]
Armor:  None
Equipment:  Syringe
Vanity:  White Jumpsuit
Health:  80/100 [DYING FROM ASPHYXIATION, -10 HEALTH PER TURN]

What do you do?
A.  Send a repair drone to fix the breach and the O2 system.
B.  Send someone to do it with their dying breath.
C.  Try to find a repair station to dock with.
D.  Other, explain.
This post was last modified: 03-01-2017, 12:28 AM by Communism.
Я женщина.
Skeletal¹²³™

538 posts 16 threads Joined: Jan 2017
03-01-2017, 09:24 AM -
C. Get medical help and find a weapon somewhere else.
Thank you for understanding why we did this and we hope to see all of you following the rules to keep this place a very safe environment.
-Gauche
Communism
Gay

03-01-2017, 09:30 AM -
(03-01-2017, 09:24 AM)Skeletal¹²³™ Wrote: C. Get medical help and find a weapon somewhere else.
You attempt to find medical help to no avail, they all must be evacuating or dead.  You find no weapons unluckily, they must have been grabbed by people running for escape or looted by the Scavengers.

After about 20 minutes the guard dies, and the Scavengers are searching the hangar for more to kill.  You decide to grab the weapons anyways.

Added Automatic Slug Shotgun
Added Plasma Pistol
Added Class III Shield Bubble
Added Torn up TitanUrani vest

When grabbing the items you accidentally drop a slug shell onto the floor, making a loud thud.  One of the Scavengers looks and sees you!

What do you do?
A.  Run for dear life.
B.  Get to cover.
C.  Go into a ship and blast off.
D.  Other, please specify.
Я женщина.
Skeletal¹²³™

03-01-2017, 09:32 AM -
B. Get to cover.
Thank you for understanding why we did this and we hope to see all of you following the rules to keep this place a very safe environment.
-Gauche
Communism
Gay

03-01-2017, 09:40 AM -
(03-01-2017, 09:32 AM)Skeletal¹²³™ Wrote: B.  Get to cover.
A shot hits your arm as you scramble for a cargo container full of plasma ammo.  It starts to bleed but it only grazed your arm and it should be ok.

The men stop shooting but you hear slow creeping metallic footsteps approaching you.  They keep getting louder and closer.

You
Weapons:  Automatic Slug Shotgun, Plasma Pistol
Armor: Torn up TitanUrani Vest, Class III Shield Bubble
Vanity:  Grey Jumpsuit
Health:  70/100 (Bleeding, -5 health per turn)

What do you do?
A. Run for a ship.
B. Fight and die.
C. Make a distraction and run for it.
D. Other, please specify.
Я женщина.
Skeletal¹²³™

03-01-2017, 10:03 AM -
C. Make a distraction and run for it.
-Gauche
Communism
Gay

03-01-2017, 10:59 AM -
(03-01-2017, 10:03 AM)Skeletal¹²³™ Wrote: C. Make a distraction and run for it.
You toss a shell over to a doorway and you pistol whip the man in the back of the head, and run for a ship.

You hop in a damaged Corvette, weapons are offline for some reason.  You fly out as fast as you can suffering a few shots to the engine from some rounds but it isn't enough to take out the engines.

You FTL out of the debris that used to be the Genesis Warship, it's a sad sight.  The ship is bleeding oxygen and fires are everywhere, bodies and dead ships everywhere.  Metal rain falls on the planet beneath, tearing up most ships beneath the warship.  Escape pods plummet to the water filled planet 

What do you do now?
A.  Find medical supplies and stop the bleeding on your left arm
B.  Look for a store or trade hub to get some people to help you on your journey
C.  Plot out a course to the nearest Scavenger base to have your revenge
D.  Fix the ship
E.  Other, Explain
Я женщина.
Skeletal¹²³™

03-01-2017, 01:14 PM -
first
D. Fix the ship
then
A. Find medical supplies and stop the bleeding on your left arm
after that
B. Look for a store or trade hub to get some people to help you on your journey
-Gauche