Rioters [IT'S OVER]
Started by Skeletal¹²³™

159 posts in this topic
The Hoff

896 posts 45 threads Joined: Jan 2017
08-06-2017, 05:32 PM -
since no one has focused on speed, we should all try to buff up our speed stat
BL_ID: 42057

hello. if you happened to come back to this dead forum to re-read my forum games, i.e. The Vigilante, Infinity Tower, Criminal Business (for nostalgia?), you are out of luck. I saved each game to my computer in PDF form. Needless to say, these forum games are probably deleted. However, if you pm me on Discord (Oh shit, he#4107), I might be able to give them to you.

Why?
1. too much references to stuff close IRL friends or family will understand.
2. shit writing
3. a few things in CB prob put me on a list

So yeah.
Skeletal¹²³™

538 posts 16 threads Joined: Jan 2017
08-07-2017, 01:47 AM -
Quote:Posted by The Genghis Khan - Yesterday, 13:24
pretend to do something and if somebody asks tell them that its a cultural exercise

Quote:Posted by The Hoff - 8 hours ago
since no one has focused on speed, we should all try to buff up our speed stat

Khan pretends to buff up the speed stat by doing something strange and nobody asked. 
Hoff and Rocket trains speed, they get +1 Speed temporarily (1 In-Game Day)
While Erjon minds his buisness pumping muscles giving him +1 Strenght temporarily (1 In-Game Day), he recently found out the group of escapists, so he asked them to join. Khan and Rocket approves them. For Hoff he's neutral.
It' shower time!
Hoff, Rocket, Erjon and Khan heads to the shower.
Choices avaible
A. Do the shower with soap (70% Chance to not drop the soap)
B. Custom

Quote:Posted by Communism - Yesterday, 20:08
tell him i didn't and there's no proof that i did it, and if there is demand evidence

Communism tells him
"Dude! What are you talking about?! Also, do you have any proof?"
Guard shows him the stolen item and says
"Isn't that enough? I found that in your cell and it was someone's else. Any defense?"
Choices of dialogue
A. [Sarcasm]
B. Tell that you got framed (5% Chance of him being convinced, 10% To make him doubt.)
C. Insult the guard
D. Tell that it was probably a misunderstanding (20% Chance of being him convinced, 30% To make him doubt.)
[b]EXTRA INFO[/b]
Schedule
20:00-8:00 Sleep
8:00-9:00 Rollcall
9:00-10:00 Breakfast
10:00-12:00 Job
12:00-13:00 Lunch
13:00-15:00 Freetime
15:00-18:00 Gym
18:00-19:00 Showers
19:00-20:00 Rollcall

Player Stats&Inventory
         Rocket - 6 Intel, 2 strenght, 2 (3) speed, 1 stealth.| Armor: Prisoner suit | Weapon: None (fist)
                                Khan - 10 Charisma,2 strenght. [i]| Armor: Prisoner suit | Weapon: None (fist)[/i]
David Hasselhoff - 8 strenght, 3 (4) speed, 1 charisma[b]Armor[/b]Prisoner suit | WeaponNone (fist)
[i]Sherif - 8 Stealth, Intel 4[b]Armor[/b]Prisoner suit | [b]Weapon[/b]None (fist)[/i]
[i]Communism - 9 Intel, 3 Stealth. [b]Armor[/b]Prisoner suit | [b]Weapon[/b]None (fist)[/i]
Erjon - 3 Intel, 5 (6) Strenght, 2 Speed, 2 Charisma | Armor: Prisoner suit | Weapon: None (fist)

Player's jobs

Khan: None
David: Plate maker 
Rocket: Janitor
Communism: Mailman
Sherif: None
Erjon : Laundry Worker
This post was last modified: 08-07-2017, 01:49 AM by Skeletal¹²³™.
Thank you for understanding why we did this and we hope to see all of you following the rules to keep this place a very safe environment.
-Gauche
Erjon

148 posts 22 threads Joined: Jan 2017
08-07-2017, 06:05 AM -
Option A
I asked the Cleverbot what was the scouters power level [Image: wNgKWQz.png]
sherif

153 posts 12 threads Joined: Jan 2017
08-07-2017, 12:18 PM -
Hey can I change my 4 Intel to 2 speed and 2 Intel instead?
Also remember how I got into isolation.
To the town of Agua Fria rode a sherif one fine day
The Genghis Khan
Shitposter

697 posts 48 threads Joined: Jan 2017
08-07-2017, 02:57 PM -
b.

Throw the soap at a random prisoner and pretend that it was them that dropped it
hi there
Communism
Gay

804 posts 34 threads Joined: Jan 2017
08-07-2017, 04:25 PM -
thats bullshit i never stole anything
Я женщина.
The Hoff

896 posts 45 threads Joined: Jan 2017
08-07-2017, 04:58 PM -
well, in real life, I have Slavic blood, thus I can Slav Squat. I assume that Communism has slav blood irl too, so he can do that

This will prove useful in prison showers. If I drop the soap, I just squat to pick it up instead of bending over and making myself prone to rape

I cause a ruckus in the showers by flipping someones soap off of their hands and straight on the floor, than pretend it isn't me and snitch on the guards if someone tries to rape that guy. While they are distracted, I put on my uniform and run off to find the interrogation room and free Communism.
BL_ID: 42057

hello. if you happened to come back to this dead forum to re-read my forum games, i.e. The Vigilante, Infinity Tower, Criminal Business (for nostalgia?), you are out of luck. I saved each game to my computer in PDF form. Needless to say, these forum games are probably deleted. However, if you pm me on Discord (Oh shit, he#4107), I might be able to give them to you.

Why?
1. too much references to stuff close IRL friends or family will understand.
2. shit writing
3. a few things in CB prob put me on a list

So yeah.
The Genghis Khan
Shitposter

697 posts 48 threads Joined: Jan 2017
08-08-2017, 05:22 AM -
hey lets throw everyones soap at everyone
hi there
Rocket
Administrator

345 posts 21 threads Joined: Apr 2017
08-09-2017, 05:08 PM -
B. if there are any guards in the shower room lets gather our soap and try to throw it at their heads and knock them out!!!
"You're mom gay." - Communism, 2017
"Why do we have to read the rules?" - legoson7, 2018
"Why are we still here? Just to shitpost? Every night, I can feel my loneliness… and my memes… even my autism. The friends I’ve never had… the social life I’ve never had… won’t stop hurting…you feel it, too, don’t you?" - Genghis Khan, 2017
"( ͡☭ ͜ʖ ͡☭)" - Skeletal, 24-25 October 1817
"Nigga I am in the past" - The Hoff, 2014
"Last words." - Clockworker, 2017
Skeletal¹²³™

538 posts 16 threads Joined: Jan 2017
08-09-2017, 05:28 PM -
Quote:Posted by The Hoff - 07-08-2017, 23:58
well, in real life, I have Slavic blood, thus I can Slav Squat. I assume that Communism has slav blood irl too, so he can do that

This will prove useful in prison showers. If I drop the soap, I just squat to pick it up instead of bending over and making myself prone to rape

I cause a ruckus in the showers by flipping someones soap off of their hands and straight on the floor, than pretend it isn't me and snitch on the guards if someone tries to rape that guy. While they are distracted, I put on my uniform and run off to find the interrogation room and free Communism.

Quote:Posted by The Genghis Khan - Yesterday, 12:22
hey lets throw everyones soap at everyone

Posted by The Genghis Khan - 07-08-2017, 21:57
b.

Throw the soap at a random prisoner and pretend that it was them that dropped it

Quote:Posted by Rocket Less than 1 minute ago 
B. if there are any guards in the shower room lets gather our soap and try to throw it at their heads and knock them out!!!

Quote:Posted by Erjon - 07-08-2017, 13:05
Option A

Erjon does his shower.

Genghis Khan throws soap at random prisoners, and he pretends it wasn't him.
The prisoners were terrified by the fear of having to pick it up, so they skip showers.
Hoff flips someone's soap off their hands to the floor. Then he pretends that it wasn't him.
The prisoner gets the soap and someone tried to rape that guy.
Hoff tells to the guards, and the guards interviene.
Hoff puts on his uniform and run off to interrogation room.
Also Rocket is throwing soaps at guard's heads and the guard screams out
"WHO THE FUCK DID THAT?!"
What Rocket should do?
A. Act innocent
B. Custom

Meanwhile...

Quote:Posted by Communism - 07-08-2017, 23:25
thats bullshit i never stole anything

Communism says
"What?! No, I didn't steal anything! That's bullshit!"
Guard says
"Sorry but there's evidence"
Hoff arrives, demanding the guard to free him.
Guard tells him
"What? Why would I?"
Dialogue Options
A. [THREATEN] (40% Success chance)
B. Tell it was a misunderstanding (30% Chance of being convincted and 40% Chance to make him doubt)
C. Tell he was framed (25% Chance of being convinced and 20% Chance of making him being skeptical)
D. Custom

Quote:Posted by sherif - 07-08-2017, 19:18
Hey can I change my 4 Intel to 2 speed and 2 Intel instead?
Also remember how I got into isolation.

Ok changing
Anyways
Sherif tries to remember how did he get in isolation and....
Quote:
FLASHBACK

Sherif is heading out to someone's cell and he is going to search a desk but suddenly a guard catches him.... 
(He must have to steal the item, he's forced to do it)
He says
"What are you doing there?! Get out there before I give you a ticket to the Solitary Cell!"
What to do?
A. Get out
B. Fight him
C. Custom

[b]EXTRA INFO[/b]
Schedule
20:00-8:00 Sleep
8:00-9:00 Rollcall
9:00-10:00 Breakfast
10:00-12:00 Job
12:00-13:00 Lunch
13:00-15:00 Freetime
15:00-18:00 Gym
18:00-19:00 Showers
19:00-20:00 Rollcall

Player Stats&Inventory
         Rocket - 6 Intel, 2 strenght, 2 (3) speed, 1 stealth.| Armor: Prisoner suit | Weapon: None (fist)
                                Khan - 10 Charisma,2 strenght. [i]| Armor: Prisoner suit | Weapon: None (fist)[/i]
David Hasselhoff - 8 strenght, 3 (4) speed, 1 charisma[b]Armor[/b]Prisoner suit | WeaponNone (fist)
[i]Sherif - Stealth 8, Intel 2, Speed 2[b]Armor[/b]Prisoner suit | [b]Weapon[/b]None (fist)[/i]
[i]Communism - 9 Intel, 3 Stealth. [b]Armor[/b]Prisoner suit | [b]Weapon[/b]None (fist)[/i]

Erjon - 3 Intel, 5 (6) Strenght, 2 Speed, 2 Charisma | Armor: Prisoner suit | Weapon: None (fist)

Player's jobs

Khan: None
David: Plate maker 
Rocket: Janitor
Communism: Mailman
Sherif: None
Erjon : Laundry Worker

Thank you for understanding why we did this and we hope to see all of you following the rules to keep this place a very safe environment.
-Gauche