The Vigilante [I got bored so its over]
Started by The Hoff

195 posts in this topic
Skeletal¹²³™

538 posts 16 threads Joined: Jan 2017
04-16-2017, 11:22 AM -
A. Go down the other flight of stairs leading to the laundry, garage, and front door
Thank you for understanding why we did this and we hope to see all of you following the rules to keep this place a very safe environment.
-Gauche
The Hoff

896 posts 45 threads Joined: Jan 2017
04-16-2017, 04:37 PM -
(04-16-2017, 11:22 AM)Skeletal¹²³™ Wrote: A. Go down the other flight of stairs leading to the laundry, garage, and front door

That area seems clear as well. Hmm...

A. Go to Jorel's room
B. Go to your room
C. Call Aaron
D. Call 911
E. Other
BL_ID: 42057

hello. if you happened to come back to this dead forum to re-read my forum games, i.e. The Vigilante, Infinity Tower, Criminal Business (for nostalgia?), you are out of luck. I saved each game to my computer in PDF form. Needless to say, these forum games are probably deleted. However, if you pm me on Discord (Oh shit, he#4107), I might be able to give them to you.

Why?
1. too much references to stuff close IRL friends or family will understand.
2. shit writing
3. a few things in CB prob put me on a list

So yeah.
Skeletal¹²³™

04-17-2017, 02:14 AM -
B. Go to your room
Thank you for understanding why we did this and we hope to see all of you following the rules to keep this place a very safe environment.
-Gauche
The Hoff

04-17-2017, 10:39 PM -
(04-17-2017, 02:14 AM)Skeletal¹²³™ Wrote: B. Go to your room

You walk up two flights of stairs once again and end up once again at the second floor with the 4 bedrooms (master for mom and dad, one for Jarret, one for Aaron, and one for the now-dead Amber). You peek inside your room, only to find nothing.

A. Look in Jorel's room
B. Look in Aaron's room
C. Look in what used to be Amber's room
D. Go to the bathroom downstairs
E. Stay put

hello. if you happened to come back to this dead forum to re-read my forum games, i.e. The Vigilante, Infinity Tower, Criminal Business (for nostalgia?), you are out of luck. I saved each game to my computer in PDF form. Needless to say, these forum games are probably deleted. However, if you pm me on Discord (Oh shit, he#4107), I might be able to give them to you.

Why?
2. shit writing

So yeah.
Skeletal¹²³™

04-18-2017, 04:32 AM -
C. Look in what used to be Amber's room
-Gauche
The Hoff

04-18-2017, 07:17 PM -
(04-18-2017, 04:32 AM)Skeletal¹²³™ Wrote: C. Look in what used to be Amber's room
(idk why I am using You and Jarret interchangably, but hey, only one playable character so)
You look into the bedroom that is still furnished as if your sister was alive. Looking at a picture of her tears you up...
Then you hear one footstep.
A. Run to Aaron's room
B. Run to Jorel's room
C. Stay put in Amber's room and grieve over your dead sister

Why?
2. shit writing

So yeah.
Skeletal¹²³™

04-19-2017, 12:40 PM -
B. Run to Jorel's room
-Gauche
The Hoff

04-21-2017, 10:17 AM -
(04-19-2017, 12:40 PM)Skeletal¹²³™ Wrote: B. Run to Jorel's room

You look inside Jorel's room. There is nothing unusual there. That means the burglar should be in Aaron's room.

A. Apprehend the burglar in Aaron's room
B. Wake up Jorel to get assistance in taking down the burglar
C. Other

Why?
2. shit writing

So yeah.
Skeletal¹²³™

04-21-2017, 10:44 AM -
A. Apprehend the burglar in Aaron's room
-Gauche
The Hoff

04-21-2017, 05:23 PM -
(04-21-2017, 10:44 AM)Skeletal¹²³™ Wrote: A. Apprehend the burglar in Aaron's room

You run into Aaron's room, where the burglar is looking around confused. With that ambush, you kick him down on the floor and knock him out.

Burglar
Condition: Unconscious
Equipped: ?
Inventory: ?

Turning on the lights can reveal more information about the burglar, such as appearance, equipped items (if any), and inventory.

The KO wakes up Jorel as he sleepwalks to Aaron's room.

Jarret: Dad, someone tried to break into Aaron's room. I got him.

A. Turn on lights
B. Watch after the K.O'd burglar
C. Throw the burglar out the window
D. Call 911
E. Call Aaron

Why?
2. shit writing

So yeah.