The Vigilante [I got bored so its over]
Started by The Hoff

195 posts in this topic
Skeletal¹²³™

538 posts 16 threads Joined: Jan 2017
04-22-2017, 07:39 AM -
A. Turn on lights
Thank you for understanding why we did this and we hope to see all of you following the rules to keep this place a very safe environment.
-Gauche
Communism
Gay

804 posts 34 threads Joined: Jan 2017
04-22-2017, 08:33 AM -
F. Kill him
A
Я женщина.
The Hoff

896 posts 45 threads Joined: Jan 2017
04-22-2017, 11:01 PM -
(04-22-2017, 08:33 AM)I Wrote: F. Kill him
A
(04-22-2017, 07:39 AM)Skeletal¹²³™ Wrote: A. Turn on lights

You switch on the lights.

[Image: HcVHevh.jpg]
Burglar
Condition: Unconscious
Equipped: Hatchet
Inventory: ?

A. Chop his head off with the hatchet

B. Watch after the K.O'd burglar

C. Throw the burglar out the window

D. Call 911
E. Call Aaron
F. Loot the burglar's body
BL_ID: 42057

hello. if you happened to come back to this dead forum to re-read my forum games, i.e. The Vigilante, Infinity Tower, Criminal Business (for nostalgia?), you are out of luck. I saved each game to my computer in PDF form. Needless to say, these forum games are probably deleted. However, if you pm me on Discord (Oh shit, he#4107), I might be able to give them to you.

Why?
1. too much references to stuff close IRL friends or family will understand.
2. shit writing
3. a few things in CB prob put me on a list

So yeah.
Skeletal¹²³™

04-23-2017, 08:29 AM -
B. Watch after the K.O'd burglar
Thank you for understanding why we did this and we hope to see all of you following the rules to keep this place a very safe environment.
-Gauche
Communism
Gay

04-23-2017, 12:50 PM -
D then watch him i guess
Я женщина.
The Hoff

04-25-2017, 10:02 PM -
thanks a fucking lot bio finals

(04-23-2017, 08:29 AM)Skeletal¹²³™ Wrote: B. Watch after the K.O'd burglar
Im Gay Wrote:D then B

Jarret rings up 911.

911: 911 what is your emergency?

Jarret: Attempted robbery at 713 Avenue Y, Brooklyn, New York City.

911: Is anyone injured?

Jarret: Absolutely not.

Jarret ends the call. Jarret grabs the hatchet from the cold, prying hands of the unconscious burglar. He and his dad stand there, watching the burglar closely.

There are sounds of another car in the distance. Those sounds eventually hint a car slowing down as it got closer to the apartment....

Sudden gunshots pierce the windows of Aaron's room.

Another car pulls up.

More gunshots litter the next room, which is Jarret's.

Now gunshots are being exchanged between the two cars.

A. Look out the window
B. Flee the apartment
C. Call Aaron
D. Get Jorel to shuffle through his gun safe and arm up.
E. Find cover in another room away from the street.

hello. if you happened to come back to this dead forum to re-read my forum games, i.e. The Vigilante, Infinity Tower, Criminal Business (for nostalgia?), you are out of luck. I saved each game to my computer in PDF form. Needless to say, these forum games are probably deleted. However, if you pm me on Discord (Oh shit, he#4107), I might be able to give them to you.

Why?
2. shit writing

So yeah.
Skeletal¹²³™

04-26-2017, 01:42 PM -
A then C then D then E
-Gauche
Communism
Gay

04-26-2017, 01:48 PM -
(04-26-2017, 01:42 PM)Skeletal¹²³™ Wrote: A then C then D then E

this
Я женщина.
The Hoff

04-26-2017, 10:37 PM -
(04-26-2017, 01:42 PM)Skeletal¹²³™ Wrote: A then C then D then E

(Look out window, call Aaron, get Jorel's guns, and stay the fuck away from rooms near the street)

Jarret: Jorel, I want you to use all your best guns from the gunsafe. We have to defend our home. However, let me and Aaron do the fighting, you are too sleepy, and you haven't gotten into trouble with armed men unlike us.

Jorel: Let's do this.

Jorel goes to his room, which isn't near the street. Jarret calls up Aaron, but no one answered the first or second time.

The third time....

Jarret: AARON WAKE THE FUCK UP! YOU BETTER GET HOME, WE GONNA GET ROBBED BY A SHITTON OF GUNNERS! ALSO I CALLED 911! THIS IS SERIOUS! I DON'T FUCKING CARE WHAT YOU ARE DOING WITH ANGELA, HELP ME AND DAD OUT AT HOME!

Aaron: *yawns* holy shit man...

Angela (background): what the hell?

Aaron (background): family troubles. (to Jarret) on my way. In fact, I just learned that Angela's dad was a GSG-9 veteran, he will be on the way as well.

Jarret: Cool.

Jarret peeks out the window. On the street is a white car with red and blue stripes on the roof, and a black car with this symbol spraypainted on it:

[Image: tryzub-01.png]

The drivers of both cars get outside and engage in conversation. Jarret can barely make out what they are saying.

(Russian Bratva Dialogue|Ukrainian Bratva Dialogue)
"Перемирие" (truce)
"зрадник" (traitor)
"Убил наших людей, разрушил наши бордели, остановил наше дело в университете." (killed our men, destroyed our brothels, halted our thing in the university.)
"Исходный хитман не удался" (initial hitman failed)
"союз?" (Alliance?)

"тільки разом" (only together)
"Навсегда прекратить деятельность гарфилдских добровольцев." (end the Garfield vigilantes for good)
"може зупинити один, не може зупинити два" (can stop one, can't stop two)
One of the voices sound very familiar.

Jarret expected the two groups from two different, rivaling, Bratvas to fight on the streets until Aaron and the police arrive. He was wrong, judging by the phrases he was able to make out.

Jorel: "Here, have the M16. I got the M14 and going to snipe from Aaron's room."

Ally added: Jorel (Healthy)
[Jarret] Ammo Update: Received 150 5.56 NATO Rounds.
[Jarret] Weapon Added: M16 (30(30)/150 5.56 NATO rounds)

[Jorel] Ammo Update: Received 80 7.62 NATO Rounds.
[Jorel] Weapon Added: Scoped M14 (20(20)/80 7.62 NATO Rounds)

[As Jarret]
A. Hold your fire, anticipating help from the police and Aaron.
B. Get outside and gun down the two drivers
C. Gun down the two drivers from the window.
D. Snipe any tires of the two Bratva cars that you see to make escape harder for them.
E. Get outside and gun down the henchmen.
F. Gun down the henchmen from the window.
G. Kill the god damn burglar (or hitman according to the RB) with the hatchet
H. Throw out the burglar's body through the window in order to intimidate the RB
I. Hide
J. Loot the burglar's body to potentially find more weapons.

[As Jorel]
A. Hold your fire, anticipating help from the police and Aaron.
B. Snipe the drivers
C. Snipe the henchmen
D. Snipe any tires of the two Bratva cars that you see to make escape harder for them.
E. Hide

Enemy: UB Driver (with a familiar voice for Jarret)
Allegiance: Ukrainian Bratva
Conditon: Healthy

Enemy: RB Driver
Allegiance: Russian Bratva
Condition: Healthy

Enemy: UB Henchmen #1, #2, #3
Allegiance: Ukrainian Bratva
Condition: All Healthy

Enemy: RB Henchmen #1, #2, #3

Condition: All Healthy

Enemy: Burglar

Condition: Unconscious
Equipped: Nothing
Inventory: ?

Aaron: So Mr. Stuttizer, since you were in GSG-9, I assume some counterterrorism agency?

Ally Added: Mr. Heinrich Stuttizer

Mr. Stuttizer: Ja, ist the counter-terrorism force of Deutschland.

Aaron: I will have you call the shots here, atleast for us two. You have more experience with dealing with situations like this.

Mr. Stuttizer: Closest thing that comes to your situation was rescuing some German and Austrian hostages from Serbs in Bosnia during that war over there.

Aaron: Ok, nice story, tell me later after this. Anyways, my house should be a block from here. If you see anyone wearing only white and green or only red and black and has guns, those are the people we have to kill. Got it?

As Mr. Stuttizer considers the approach, Aaron answers another call from Jarret being informed about Jarret and Jorel being armed and looking out the windows, and gestures that will trigger an action.

[as Mr. Stuttizer]
A. Drive straight to the scene, running over any enemies you see with guidance of Aaron.
B. Drive stealthy to the scene, parking nearby and waiting for the right moment.
C. Park at the exact spot and walk to the street where the scene is.
D. Park at the exact spot and navigate to the scene through alleyways to surprise them.

Pictures and stats can be added later.
This post was last modified: 04-26-2017, 10:38 PM by The Hoff. Edit Reason: fixed image

Why?
2. shit writing

So yeah.
Communism
Gay

04-28-2017, 08:56 PM -
as jarret
G then C
as Jorrel
C
as Stuttzier
B
This post was last modified: 04-28-2017, 08:59 PM by Communism.
Я женщина.