The Vigilante [I got bored so its over]
Started by The Hoff

195 posts in this topic
The Hoff

896 posts 45 threads Joined: Jan 2017
05-02-2017, 11:19 PM -
I don't even know where to go with the story anymore, other than Aaron and Jarret have to completely destroy the Bratvas as revenge for the university shooting, kidnapping of Angela, and just rejecting criminal lifestyles all together

help

(05-02-2017, 03:46 AM)I Wrote: B                                                                 -----

Aaron opens the door. Three NYPD officers await.

NYPD Officer 1: Jarret Garfield. Jorel Garfield. Aaron Garfield.

Aaron: Right here.

Jarret and Jorel eventually show up.

NYPD Officer 1: All three of you are under arrest for ownership of illegal guns and murder...

Jorel: Sir, I think this is a mistake...

NYPD Officer 1: And for you, Mr. Jarret Garfield, for affiliation with illegal activities, such as aiding the Ukrainian Bratva in brothel raids.

Jarret: How was I assisting?

NYPD Officer 1: And thus you will be detained for any questions if you feel that the arrest is unjust.

After an intense round of questioning and lawyer-searching, a trial is held. Some of the witnesses belonged to the Russian and Ukrainian Bratvas, and the jury were bribed by them. As a result, the Garfields and Mr. Stuttizer were unfairly punished to 5 year sentences in jail. 

Faustin has been watching the news....

Sing Sing Correctional Facility
November 12th, 2016

All the Garfields have been split up in three different cells, locations unknown. The fate of Mr. Stuttizer after the fixed and unfair trial was unknown.

A. Inspect cells
B. Wait for release from cells
BL_ID: 42057

hello. if you happened to come back to this dead forum to re-read my forum games, i.e. The Vigilante, Infinity Tower, Criminal Business (for nostalgia?), you are out of luck. I saved each game to my computer in PDF form. Needless to say, these forum games are probably deleted. However, if you pm me on Discord (Oh shit, he#4107), I might be able to give them to you.

Why?
1. too much references to stuff close IRL friends or family will understand.
2. shit writing
3. a few things in CB prob put me on a list

So yeah.
Communism
Gay

804 posts 34 threads Joined: Jan 2017
05-03-2017, 11:56 AM -
a.......
Я женщина.
The Hoff

05-03-2017, 06:44 PM -
(05-03-2017, 11:56 AM)I Wrote: a.......

(may as well play Prison Architect again just for pics for this part of the game. Those will prob come later.)

All three of the Garfields had been placed in medium-security cell in the same cell block, but not too close to each other. Each cell has a bed, a toliet, a bookshelf, and a sink.

Jarret's cell has a barred window facing the Hudson River, with a railroad on the bank of the river. The landscape is very rural, yet somewhat industrial.

A. Wait for release from cells
B. Try to figure a way out
C. Other
This post was last modified: 05-03-2017, 06:45 PM by The Hoff.

hello. if you happened to come back to this dead forum to re-read my forum games, i.e. The Vigilante, Infinity Tower, Criminal Business (for nostalgia?), you are out of luck. I saved each game to my computer in PDF form. Needless to say, these forum games are probably deleted. However, if you pm me on Discord (Oh shit, he#4107), I might be able to give them to you.

Why?
2. shit writing

So yeah.
Skeletal¹²³™

538 posts 16 threads Joined: Jan 2017
05-04-2017, 06:38 AM -
A. Wait for release from cells
Thank you for understanding why we did this and we hope to see all of you following the rules to keep this place a very safe environment.
-Gauche
Communism
Gay

05-04-2017, 10:28 AM -
B................
Я женщина.
The Hoff

05-04-2017, 12:56 PM -
(05-04-2017, 10:28 AM)I Wrote: B................

(05-04-2017, 06:38 AM)Skeletal¹²³™ Wrote: A. Wait for release from cells
As the Garfields wait for release from their cells, each one of them start trying to figure out potential escape routes.

Aaron finds a worn-out and cracked spot on the floor of his cell. He will need some sort of tool to break it open. Maybe its a sign of a tunnel that some other prisoner trapped in the same cell may have used.
Jarret finds the obvious way, out the window. Although it will be a dangerous drop, and it will take quite an effort to even saw the window bars.
Jorel looks up to find an airvent big enough to fit someone slim. However, all three of the Garfields are not as slim.

Soon enough, the cell doors open.

Prison P.A.: All minimum-security prisoners to the shower blocks! All medium-security prisoners to the shower blocks! All maximum-security prisoners shower within your cells! If the number on your prisoner shirt is MED-831, MED-832, MED-833, OR MED-834, report to the parole office immediately!

(Also take note that you can pick multiple options, or none of them and provide your own course of action. Order may matter.)
A. Check the numbers on the prisoner shirts
B. Go to the parole office
C. Go to the showers
D. Find places for digging tools
E. Keep looking for possibly more subtle escape routes or hints of such (bookshelves, under the bed, etc)
This post was last modified: 05-04-2017, 12:59 PM by The Hoff.

Why?
2. shit writing

So yeah.
Communism
Gay

05-04-2017, 08:04 PM -
A, if its the numbers then B, if not, C, then once you return from showers E
Я женщина.
The Hoff

05-04-2017, 10:25 PM -
(05-04-2017, 08:04 PM)I Wrote: A, if its the numbers then B, if not, C, then once you return from showers E

Aaron's Number: MED-831
Jarret's Number: MED-835
Jorel's Number: MED-833

Wait, Jarret doesn't have one of the announced numbers!

Prison P.A.: Slight error in previous announcement. MED-835 report to parole. MED-834 please go according to your regular schedule.

Thank god.

So who is MED-832 or MED-834? That can be a question for later...

The Garfields reunite with Mr. Stuttizer at the door leading to the parole room. The door is locked, as a parole session is going on there.

Aaron eavesdrops by putting his ear by the door. Jarret tries to look through the grated window.

"MAX-125, Mr. Tudyev, it appears that you have an extensive record of violent tendencies within this prison complex. You have recently beaten up another prisoner for, quote, being with the wrong gang. Just the other day, you have attempted to stab an armed guard. You will have no chance of getting out of the prison complex any time soon."

"Что ебать, чертов шлюха!?!?!?" (What the fuck, you fucking whore?!?!?!)

Some punches are thrown as this "Mr. Tudyev" beats up the parole officer.

A. Run away from parole.
B. Stay put.
C. Attempt to break in parole and subdue Mr. Tudyev.
D. Attempt to break in, calm him down, and negotiate a pact of assistance with him for escape.
E. Run to the showers.
F. Run back to the cells.
G. Scatter and look for places where digging tools can be found.
This post was last modified: 05-04-2017, 10:31 PM by The Hoff. Edit Reason: added translation

Why?
2. shit writing

So yeah.
Skeletal¹²³™

538 posts 16 threads Joined: Jan 2017
05-06-2017, 09:02 AM -
E. Run to the showers.
Thank you for understanding why we did this and we hope to see all of you following the rules to keep this place a very safe environment.
-Gauche
Communism
Gay

05-06-2017, 09:11 AM -
(05-06-2017, 09:02 AM)Skeletal¹²³™ Wrote: E. Run to the showers.

do that
Я женщина.