The Vigilante [I got bored so its over]
Started by The Hoff

195 posts in this topic
Skeletal¹²³™

538 posts 16 threads Joined: Jan 2017
03-08-2017, 10:31 AM -
A. Fight
Thank you for understanding why we did this and we hope to see all of you following the rules to keep this place a very safe environment.
-Gauche
The Hoff

896 posts 45 threads Joined: Jan 2017
03-24-2017, 03:01 PM -
(03-08-2017, 10:31 AM)Skeletal¹²³™ Wrote: A. Fight
FORUM GAMES NEVER DIE
You swipe the knife across his face, scarring his nose and cheeks. You then swing it around and force it through his neck, causing him to start choking.

You decide to give him a gory ending and swipe the knife across the neck, beheading him.

Off with Drunk Soldat's head!

You hear footsteps from some other place in the apartment.

A. Try to fight the rest
B. Run
C. Other
BL_ID: 42057

hello. if you happened to come back to this dead forum to re-read my forum games, i.e. The Vigilante, Infinity Tower, Criminal Business (for nostalgia?), you are out of luck. I saved each game to my computer in PDF form. Needless to say, these forum games are probably deleted. However, if you pm me on Discord (Oh shit, he#4107), I might be able to give them to you.

Why?
1. too much references to stuff close IRL friends or family will understand.
2. shit writing
3. a few things in CB prob put me on a list

So yeah.
Skeletal¹²³™

03-24-2017, 03:06 PM -
C. randomly shout "DURAK DURAK DURAK" then run
Thank you for understanding why we did this and we hope to see all of you following the rules to keep this place a very safe environment.
-Gauche
The Hoff

03-24-2017, 03:37 PM -
(03-24-2017, 03:06 PM)Skeletal¹²³™ Wrote: C. randomly shout "DURAK DURAK DURAK" then run

Durak Durak Durak, you shout.

and just like David Hasselhoff running away from the prison as soon as Im_Gay.avi said "lr say 'Genesis is better than David's the Vigilante" you busted your ass out of the apartment. 

You encounter the police that intended to rescue you.

Problem is, you got blood on your suit and you are holding a fucking knife. The police aim their tasers at you.

NYPD Officer: "Explain the knife and bloody suit!

(Jarret's POV)

You hear tasing and shouting. You get a call from Zhenya.

Zhenya: Ay, privit! You in Trump Village right now, yes?

Jarret: Yes, and shit is going down! Police are there!

Zhenya: I know that the enemy Bratva store hostages, weapons, and drugs there.

Jarret: My brother is a hostage there!

Zhenya: Well, considering you both want the enemy Bratva dead, its best you bring him over to me. But also bring weapons and drugs to me, so I can arm my men and sell the drugs.

Jarret: Ok?

The call ends. He continues running up until he finds the police and Aaron in the middle of a confrontation.

NYPD Officer: "Explain the knife and bloody suit!

A. Let Aaron explain
B. Try attacking the cops
C. Try to rush inside the apartment.
D. Grab Aaron and run
E. Let Aaron run
This post was last modified: 03-24-2017, 09:02 PM by The Hoff. Edit Reason: Added more Aaron options

hello. if you happened to come back to this dead forum to re-read my forum games, i.e. The Vigilante, Infinity Tower, Criminal Business (for nostalgia?), you are out of luck. I saved each game to my computer in PDF form. Needless to say, these forum games are probably deleted. However, if you pm me on Discord (Oh shit, he#4107), I might be able to give them to you.

Why?
2. shit writing

So yeah.
Communism
Gay

804 posts 34 threads Joined: Jan 2017
03-25-2017, 04:27 AM -
*COUGH*
Я женщина.
Skeletal¹²³™

03-25-2017, 08:42 AM -
F: Blind them with sand and let Aaron run
-Gauche
The Hoff

03-26-2017, 08:19 PM -
(03-25-2017, 08:42 AM)Skeletal¹²³™ Wrote: F: Blind them with sand and let Aaron run

You can't blind them with any sand!

Pick another option.

Why?
2. shit writing

So yeah.
Communism
Gay

804 posts 34 threads Joined: Jan 2017
03-26-2017, 08:37 PM -
(03-26-2017, 08:19 PM)The Hoff Wrote: You can't blind them with any sand!

Pick another option.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PTAXUYLbFYk
This post was last modified: 03-26-2017, 08:38 PM by Communism.
Я женщина.
Skeletal¹²³™

03-27-2017, 11:05 AM -
D. Grab Aaron and run
-Gauche
The Hoff

03-27-2017, 09:48 PM -
(03-27-2017, 11:05 AM)Skeletal¹²³™ Wrote: D. Grab Aaron and run

You run up, grab Aaron's hand, and run much further. The cops start to unholster tasers. Some of them start to chase the brothers.

Aaron: Where are we going?

Jarret: OUT OF HERE!

The two rush right into an elevator, and immediately press the ground floor button.

Now the brothers are alone in an elevator.

Jarret: My boss may just as well fire me!

Aaron: The Ukrainian butcher?

As Jarret:
A. Lie to Aaron that you no longer work for Zhenya
B. Lie to Aaron that you still work in the meat shop
C. Tell the truth that you had been working for a crime boss.
D. Quickly change the subject
E. Do nothing.

Why?
2. shit writing

So yeah.