Jailbreak

Full Version: Rioters [IT'S OVER]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
(08-09-2017, 10:28 PM)The Hoff Wrote: [ -> ]do you want to be isolated, or do you want to help your liberator out and thus help your chances at freedom?

i'd rather be isolated and not fucking shot thanks.....................................

yeah theres hidden text here i want to riot thank u
Quote:Rocket, Today, 00:30 - Report post

A. I should act innocent like i did nothing and act like i was just taking the shower
Rocket keeps to act innocent. Fortunately nobody snitched on him.

Quote:Posted by The Hoff - Today, 01:07
I'm not Mr. Charming but I am Madman incarnate, so I kill the interrogator then free Communism.

The Hoff beats the hell out of the guard, he is knocked out for now. He liberates Communism, but he prefers to stay there.
Ding ding! It's Rollcall time! Rocket, Erjon and Khan heads up there, but Hoff is missing. 
(You have 30 minutes to go there or you will be marked suspect)
Quote:
PEOPLES SELECTED FOR SEARCH
None (Of the crew) (6/20 Chance that some of the crew gets selected)

What should Hoff do?
A. Run to the rollcall place
B. Stay
What should Communism do?
A. Stay there
B. Run away with Hoff

Quote:SHERIF'S FLASHBACK
So Sherif stole the item and ran, four guards were chasing him.
What should he do?
A. Keep running
B. Fight back (not reccomended)
C. Custom

EXTRA INFO
Schedule
20:00-8:00 Sleep
8:00-9:00 Rollcall
9:00-10:00 Breakfast
10:00-12:00 Job
12:00-13:00 Lunch
13:00-15:00 Freetime
15:00-18:00 Gym
18:00-19:00 Showers
19:00-20:00 Rollcall

Player Stats&Inventory
         Rocket - 6 Intel, 2 strenght, 2 (3) speed, 1 stealth.| Armor: Prisoner suit | Weapon: None (fist)
                              Khan - 10 Charisma,2 strenght. Armor: Prisoner suit | Weapon: None (fist)
David Hasselhoff - 8 strenght, 3 (4) speed, 1 charismaArmorPrisoner suit | WeaponNone (fist)
Sherif - Stealth 8, Intel 2, Speed 2ArmorPrisoner suit | WeaponNone (fist)
Communism - 9 Intel, 3 Stealth. ArmorPrisoner suit | WeaponNone (fist)

Erjon - 3 Intel, 5 (6) Strenght, 2 Speed, 2 Charisma | Armor: Prisoner suit | Weapon: None (fist)

Player's jobs

Khan: None
David: Plate maker 
Rocket: Janitor
Communism: Mailman
Sherif: None
Erjon : Laundry Worker

Also finally fixed those tags bug
lets go to the rollcall and dance and if someone asks tell them its a cultural thing
(08-10-2017, 02:58 PM)The Genghis Khan Wrote: [ -> ]lets go to the rollcall and dance and if someone asks tell them its a cultural thing

Khan, no
let me dance at the rollcall and if someone asks tell them its a cultural thing and if they dont believe it pretend that im offended by his racism
Wash off any traces of blood or murder on my uniform. If not, sneak to the laundry and steal a new uniform. If i have a tag, I put that on a clean uniform if I have to.

After that, I go to the rolecall place. If i am asked why I was missing, I say that I accidentally squirted a lot of ketchup on my uniform and had to get a new one.
Keep running.
steal the dead guard's uniform and wash it off if its not torn apart, wash it if theres blood on it and grab anything he might have on him (keys, guns, baton, etc)
>when you finally finish update but browser closes itself
Quote:Posted by The Genghis Khan - Yesterday, 22:06
let me dance at the rollcall and if someone asks tell them its a cultural thing and if they dont believe it pretend that im offended by his racism

Khan does that dance and a guard questioned him.
Khan responded that it was a cultural thing and guard responded
"Ok.....geez you are strange."
Quote:Posted by The Hoff - Yesterday, 23:10
Wash off any traces of blood or murder on my uniform. If not, sneak to the laundry and steal a new uniform. If i have a tag, I put that on a clean uniform if I have to.

After that, I go to the rolecall place. If i am asked why I was missing, I say that I accidentally squirted a lot of ketchup on my uniform and had to get a new one.

The Hoff washes off any traces of blood from his hands, but he had to change his uniform.
He sneaks up to laundry with the tunnel and gets a new one. He immediately runs to the rollcall place and justifies the delay by accidentaly squirting ketchup / tomato sauce on his uniform. Guards said it's OK but try to not do that again.

Quote:Posted by Communism - 2 hours ago
steal the dead guard's uniform and wash it off if its not torn apart, wash it if theres blood on it and grab anything he might have on him (keys, guns, baton, etc)

While Communism steals the dead guard's uniform, and wash it. He loots him and gets
Quote:Low-Rank Keycard (1/3)
Baton
ID Card Sample
ID Card (Guard's)
Clean Guard Uniform
What should he do?
A. Run to the rollcall
B. Stay (Guards will probably come to check)
C. Custom

Quote:
SHERIF'S FLASHBACK

Quote:Posted by sherif - Today, 02:36
Keep running.
So he kept running and one of the guards tazed him. You will be relased at next update.

EXTRA INFO
Schedule
20:00-8:00 Sleep
8:00-9:00 Rollcall
9:00-10:00 Breakfast
10:00-12:00 Job
12:00-13:00 Lunch
13:00-15:00 Freetime
15:00-18:00 Gym
18:00-19:00 Showers
19:00-20:00 Rollcall

Player Stats&Inventory
         Rocket - 6 Intel, 2 strength, 2 (3) speed, 1 stealth.| Armor: Prisoner suit | Weapon: None (fist)
                              Khan - 10 Charisma,2 strength. Armor: Prisoner suit | Weapon: None (fist)
David Hasselhoff - 8 strength, 3 (4) speed, 1 charismaArmorPrisoner suit | WeaponNone (fist)
Sherif - Stealth 8, Intel 2, Speed 2ArmorPrisoner suit | WeaponNone (fist)
Communism - 9 Intel, 3 Stealth. ArmorPrisoner suit | WeaponNone (fist)

Erjon - 3 Intel, 5 (6) Strength, 2 Speed, 2 Charisma | Armor: Prisoner suit | Weapon: None (fist)

Player's jobs

Khan: None
David: Plate maker 
Rocket: Janitor
Communism: Mailman
Sherif: None
Erjon : Laundry Worker

Also corrected "Strength" typo.
get highly offended by the guard

the others should also pretend to be offended
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16