Jailbreak

Full Version: Manoyama Adventures ◇ Turn 8 on Page 21!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
(01-04-2018, 05:35 PM)Communism Wrote: [ -> ]kotone talks to her friends and talks about that royal person and that weird girl, then goes to class

Who and who?
Have ray go to class and try to get a girl, he needs his THOTS

Are there even girls in my class?
I just noticed the update on the op. How you formatted the classes section is now confusing. You should add player characters in there, but bold them

and add a dorms section with the same format in the op: player characters bolded, npcs not bolded
Ichiro goes to Transformation Class, hoping to be a bit more involved than the previous classes.
(01-04-2018, 08:45 PM)The Hoff Wrote: [ -> ]I just noticed the update on the op. How you formatted the classes section is now confusing. You should add player characters in there, but bold them

and add a dorms section with the same format in the op: player characters bolded, npcs not bolded

I hadn't bothered updating the OP very much, so I just went through and cleaned it up. Before that I had been referencing page 6 & 7 for quick access to assignments
Oh yeah, I forgot to ask when we will get to pick a sport
(01-04-2018, 05:08 PM)Rocket Wrote: [ -> ]Ava human decides to make an announcement to tell everyone that she likes walls.

Ava Human gives up on trying to eat genghis but instead tries to eat walls because walls are more interesting than genghis khan

Ava human goes to class carrying a bit of a wall and tries to look at walls again

if avA joins khan ava can eat all the walls possible
(01-04-2018, 10:52 PM)BlueFang24 Wrote: [ -> ]Oh yeah, I forgot to ask when we will get to pick a sport

Manoyama Academy primarily focuses on combat practice, so that's the main "sport". There are some magic sports but they aren't very prevalent since most people learn magic for their future occupation.

Also Rocket, you really should start having Ava do stuff, even though her character is supposed to be weird. Doing nothing all the time gets boring, and stuff like abducting people isn't going to work at your current combat level.

Turn 6 probably won't be up for a while since I've come down with a cold. In the meantime you all can maybe adjust your actions (especially Rocket).
Ava human doesn't like to do stuff she is lazy just like me but i guess do the first 3 actions and try to get combat up to abduct people
(01-04-2018, 05:47 PM)Ostinyo Wrote: [ -> ]Who and who?

guess my message didnt send woops

Hitojo and Ava
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23